Ashkenazi superpowers tested in rats

Cbe mimics conditions in Ashkenazim for increased neuron growth

>83x125

This chemical found in ashkenazim increases neuron growth

So ashkenazim have sphingolipid disorders leading to increased neuron growth

It can be put in your brain and increase neuron growth (iq) already tested in rats

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOUR ASHKENAZI BREEDING WOMB WAS WEARING A T-SHIRT OF A BLACK MAN, WHICH MEANS SHE HAS SUBMITTED TO THE BIG BLACK COCK.

But seriously why not test cbe to simulate Ashkenazi conditions in humans it would increase neuron growth

Who cares about neuron growth when women select based on cock growth?

BIG

okay so this means that jews are smart because they are inbred and have genetic diseases?
I think it's worth it guys.
Why didn't the muslims benefit?

Lol

BLACK

jewish women select based on IQ growth.
Stay mad gentile freak.

hey retard you posted a thumbnail.
the second image is okay

COCK

There was no pressure to evolve higher iq

ASHKENAZI

in jews there clearly is

Modify your brains all you want goyim, but you'll never have the phenotype Ashkenazi women crave.

haha that's funny.

I'm going to stop messing with you now but I have a question. Are you posting this Big Ashkenazi Brain meme on /pol/? You definitely should. It would trigger them hard.

Have you thought about expanding this meme enterprise to other boards? You should. /pol/ would get mad triggered.

Fucking shill stay away from our board praise kekistan

I'm not OP or even Jewish but this shit is absolutely hilarious and indeed has great trolling potential. I'm unironically 14/88 gtkrwn but I already started shitposting this on /pol/

If you want your son to pass introductory college physics in the third grade, remember to look for big Ashkenazi breasts in your phenotype selection process!

Ashkenazi are nazi.

Full resolution

Lol, who did this?

That's amazing. I just found your thread, amazing.

I like to support local memes but it is also important for a meme person to know when to expand their meme enterprise. Veeky Forums is a small market where you can make only so many (you)s. But /pol? /pol/ is the biggest (you) market in this entire website. It is possible to make millions with a meme like this.

>praise kekistan

Oh, kekistan. How could I forget. That made up religion you made to justify your disgusting actions.

doesn't make sense.
Explain it please