Why, why americans made pizza fat? In today pop culture pizza is considered fast food and not healthy...

Why, why americans made pizza fat? In today pop culture pizza is considered fast food and not healthy. Stop a moment and start thinking on what is the recipe for pizza, i'm gonna tell you in Italian, as it should be: MOZZARELLA, PASTA, POMODORO and BASILICO. So stop ruining pizza, because it is one of the healthiest foods in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22VmzX35pvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>PASTA

>PASTA
lel pasta doesn't go on pizza you stupid dego

In America everything must be turned into a cheeseburger. We do the same thing to tacos.

>its another Europoor hates freedom thread
Just don't buy it then you stupid nigger.

traditional italian pizza recipe?

I don't think pizza was ever healthy but alright. That picture for instance looks great but I wouldn't consider it very healthy

yes, pasta, the base for pizza is pasta.

>yes goy keep ignoring the degeneracy of the rest of the world, it totally wont damage you in the end

I hate the fact that many people consider pasta unhealty

>That picture for instance looks great but I wouldn't consider it very healthy
True, but it's nowhere nearly as crazy unhealthy as pic related, which is commonly served with ranch dressing.

top kek those niggers
never speak in public please the level of cringe you can generate is enough to kill an average man

>that English
Are you using Google translate m8? Fuck me

Tomatoes, the base which is basically bread (that still, is pasta), mozzarella cheese(it isn't real cheese, it is very less fat) and basil.

not him but the result should be like this

yes

I prefer the basil added after it's cooked so it doesn't get black like in that pic.

i like to add a little chopped directly in the sauce and then some complete leafs after

Original Pizza was scrap food for the hungry skeleton peasants because there was literally nothing else to eat for them.

Now this might still be sufficient for Italy - which has been a third world country since the fall of the Roman empire, but for countries like USA, Germany etc. it's simply not enough.

don't talk bullshit, you are talking about focaccia, a piece of salt bread with random thing put on it, the original pizza, the "MARGHERITA" was prepared by a high class chef for the queen Margherita, so you should do some research before shit talking.

you shitting on focaccia mah nigga? i will tear you apart

>impotent non-American tries telling the people who run the planet he lives on how to prepare the food they're eating
Learn when to keep your faggot mouth shut, slave.

your pizza just got burned, m8

They're yanks, amici.
Half of them are descended from slaves, the other half from people too stupid for Europe. Gluttony and self-loathing are part of their cultural DNA, so of course they'd turn pizza into an oily, cancerous monstrosity, they don't know any better.

puoi ciucciarmi il cazzo, sporco ignorante americano. Credi di essere importante solamente perchè qalche coglione mezzo secolo fa ha battuto Hitler. Tu e la tua cultura siete solo un aborto di quella europea, e sicuramente durerete meno degli europei.

I like focaccia, but it isn't pizza

>citizen of a nanny state trying to talk shit when he will literally never be an actual adult

it's as if you see your petite daughter getting raped and turned into a monster
you just cant stay still
pity americans are too stupid to learn

>he thinks talking to people in something other than English is going to accomplish anything
You're a few centuries too late, impoverished greaseball.

true but calling it pleb food is rude
anyway lets share a piece of both and laugh at american """people"""

You sound angry my friend.
Tell us what's going on in your life, how have you been hurt? Is it the oxycodone? Have you run out?

>stating facts means you're emotionally compromised
Where are you on the spectrum, non-adult?

>people consider pasta unhealty
Its not the breading, its the grease and low quality cuts of meat coupled with portion size that makes it unhealthy. Stop being so dramatic.

im here to talk about food, not how to jews are ruining the world

>im
Implying anyone cares what you want to talk about, nigger.

His blood sugar is running low from the 'beetus and he can't afford his insulin in the US.

Bread is not a pasta

you got it wrong, it's only you, not the jews
im here to do what i can to annoy the most i can some burger hoping they get a stroke from how badly they get btfo everyday, just for the goal of preserving the dignity of pizza

all kind of dough can be called impasto or pasta, before being cooked

You also seem unnecessarily angry.
Tell me, where does this resentment come from, perhaps we can help?

OBSESSED

stop existing
that would help

O B E S E
B
E
S H A R T
E

You realize only faggots and women are interested in psychology, right Mary?

Yeah. I think America goes for ham-handed dishes. They use a lot of fat/salt/sugar without much nuanced flavor and they give you a lot of it.

It pisses me off because I really prefer a brick oven pizza like OP, but they're considered fancy here so anyone who sells them wants $12 for an 8 inch 1 topping pizza meanwhile you can get the huge American style ones for the same price.

I cant imagine that it´s that hard making ones own pizza.
...Not that I can be assed, mind

Protip: Eating non-American pizza means you're a queer. This isn't debatable.

You know, we already have a board for you faggots to complain about best country, it's called

>pasta is the base
>just look at my jpg

>America goes for ham-handed dishes.
>I really prefer a brick oven pizza like OP, but they're considered fancy here
You sum it up pretty well. You can get good stuff here, but the standard issue food has to be dumbed down so Joe Sixpack doesn't think it's pretentious. And just how much it gets dumbed down really varies by region. I live in NYC where brick oven pizza is common, but paying $16+ for one is pretty much the norm. I've got in-laws in the Midwest, and finding good pizza there is nearly impossible. I've actually watched in silent horror as my brother in law covered a slice of this in chipotle ranch dressing like it was perfectly normal. Later that night I put the leftovers down the garbage disposal. I'm usually against wasting food, but neither me nor my wife were gonna eat that shit. I guess I'm just too fancy for the Midwest, but I have my fucking limits.

>unironically being a grammar nazi
G0 beck 2 plebbit, ur a fagget

>im here to do what i can to annoy
>eurocucks
Im having a great day, ahmed. Im probably gonna get pizza later due to this thread. But, ill be thinking of you the whole time, baby:)

It doesn't matter
None of this matters
Italian """""pizza""""" is a joke compared to a slice of Ray's

>faggot

Your're posting on a weeb, cooking imageboard.

>calling people grammar nazis when they point out you're a subhuman nigger

It is really fucking easy to make your own pizza. The only ingredient that is "out of normal" for someone to have is the dough which you can just buy from a bakery. Most people have cheese, meats, and sauces in their home already.

>dego
Come on now

>we already have a board for you faggots to complain about best country
We got two boards now, mah negro

What? You prefer wop? Guinea? Wog? Fuck off I-Tie

>everyone is gay just like me!
I'm sorry you mistakenly thought you were among friends, degenerate freak.

It's not hard, but if you're using fresh mozzarella you need a hotter oven than most folks have to get a good result. Most home ovens top out at 550F, whereas wood fired brick ovens get over 700F easily.
That's for that, Cletus.

>you're a subhuman nigger
Sure thing, goy

>actually saves a file to prove to random retards online that he isn't black
Jesus dude, you're pathetic. And also a kike. Lmao

>implies others are rednecks
>types "That's for that" as if it's not just word diarrhea

>ahmed
>America 50% black
>Jewish population only 2.5%
>Israel Biggest ally
>>All white Americans Cut

You cannot make up this level of Cuckoldry.

Funny how all these idiot yanks keep embarassing themselves by arguing over who is what race, when all the Europeans see is a bunch of insecure monkeys throwing shit at oneanother over which country their grandad was too thick to be allowed in...

>damage control

Sorry for making you cry Chad.

Then that implies that cookies are a pasta, as are some cakes. The ingredients that go into making the majority of pastas and the majorities of breads are different enough, that breads wouldn't be considered pastas, just like how pastas aren't considered breads.

>>damage control
Learn what words and phrases mean before shoehorning them into your desperate attempts to find a sense of belonging, Mary.

>knowing about the Gay board
I've never heard anyone talking about or discussing this board.
>you're Gay, this is Gay, if you do that it's Gay.
Out of the Closet with you.

>he doesnt have tons of files saved to prove retards on Veeky Forums wrong
Sorry, goyim. Better luck next time

>throwing shit at oneanother over which country their grandad was too thick to be allowed in...
You have it backwards... you Europoors are always begging to be let in

>All white Americans Cut
b..but your dick cheese

'HEALTHY' IS A PROPERTY OF DIETS, NOT INDIVIDUAL FOODS

>>knowing about the Gay board
The site as a whole rejoiced at the thought of a mental illness containment board up until we realized it's blue and you disgusting freaks will still keep shitting up every other board with your presence.

It's definitely not as bad for you as chain pizza but I would struggle to call Neapolitan pizza healthy. It's refined flour, a very small serving of vegetables and some cheese. Next to no fiber and not very high in nutrients.

There's no vegetables on a proper Neapolitan.

>you disgusting freaks
Go onto the Gay Board and tell them how much you hate them, i'm not bothered by your deflection.
youtube.com/watch?v=22VmzX35pvM

Youtube clip 1000% relevent.

I consider tomato to be a vegetable. There's maybe a 1/2 a serving of tomatoes on a Neapolitan.

>i'm
>using deflection wrong
>unfunny ricky gervais
>"if you don't like me it means you're really just like me" irrational argument
It must suck knowing that you're a disgusting queer and you can't even claim to be one of the smart ones.

>I consider tomato to be a vegetable
Everything that is wrong with Veeky Forums.
You fags are clueless.

>look at me, peanuts are a legume, i am educated

Why are you wasting your time trolling a board about food? Don't you have homework to do?

>wage slaves crying about other people having more time than them

Only newfag knowitalls call tomatoes a fruit. Bar trivia in a culinary conversation just shows your immaturity.

are you stupid or blind? ALL kind of dough can be called pasta or impasto, that's how it is, biscuits cake actual pasta or whatever, doesnt matter how different they are

So, originally there was no cheese on pizza, and no basil either.

It was just bread and tomatoes.

Even you Italians can't get it right.

You need to come to terms with the fact that you lost and people are laughing at you right now.

Actually, did you know that scientifically speaking, there's no such thing as a vegetable?

Like the word means nothing.

Everything is a fruit, a tuber, a leaf, etc.

>it's refined flour
that's up to the maker, that's a possibility but it will turn out pretty gum like
many use a middle way flour (dunno how it's called, not integral but not fully refined) so you get at least some benefit

>9019928
too weak to give a (You)

Hardly. Self-employed guy who makes plenty of money rarely working more than 10 hours a week. But at least I post about food here instead of going on and on about my repressed homosexuality.

Christ, you're fun.

Cool story, wage slave. Sucking dick 10 hours a week doesn't mean you're self employed.

not him but it actually does, if it happens

I am, thanks.

Because unlike the autists on this board, the only time I start in with this shit is when I'm trying to irritate my gf.

>ALL kind of dough can be called pasta or impasto, that's how it is, biscuits cake actual pasta or whatever, doesnt matter how different they are
What a great language you got there, Luigi.

>I'm trying to irritate my gf.
You enjoying that 2nd hand pussy?

Don't shit up this board because you get bullied at School.
This is an Anonymous site, no one gives a shit if your're gay or not but everyone gives a shit about the denialposting as it's fucking annoying.

how can you irritate your hand?

>not him
Then shut the fuck up and stop whiteknighting for another man, fuccboi. Was daddy not around to teach you how to act?

I'm a little unclear on what you mean.

Do you mean she had sex before we met? Or that she's cheating on me?

I don't know what kind of people you've been around, but do you think women like it when you treat them nicely all the time, and never joke around and be a dick?

We call each other niggers, and make fun of each other.

I'm sorry your relationships have been so bland.

>School
>Anonymous
>capitalizing things unnecessarily
Your special needs classes are showing.
>waaaaaaah!
>somebody is shitposting on Veeky Forums! :(

>whiteknighting
>fuccboi

repressed Homo.