Why reading is so much better after smoking pot?

Why reading is so much better after smoking pot?

it isn't.

Why half of the questions asked on here concern psychology and not litterature? (many thanks irony)
I never took Veeky Forums seriously but damn, those last three years, man...

Anyway. Define "better"? Share something more substantial than a potential tweet, please.

Because mostly you're just enjoying the pot, with the added pleasure of telling yourself you're reading a lot and becoming cultured, although the latter isn't true because you're not absorbing anything.

I've never experienced it that way. Poetry can be hit or miss, but prose is completely impossible when I'm high, my short-term memory gets shot to shit.

Booze is so much better for reading I think. Best of all are opioids, especially the subtle ones like morphine and dihydrocodeine, but I don't do those anymore.

Still, it may have to do with the weed where I live. Being illegal, it's grown mostly by retards, who equate higher THC content to a better high, completely ignoring all the other cannabinoids. I've been looking at a high CBD strain on the darknet and am probably going to experiment with that in low doses while reading before long.

tiny bit of weed, enough to give a feel, bun not too much to be fucked beyond comprehension. I read Celine after smoking weed last night, and it was amazing, gave me extra layer to embracing his cynical humour. I could stay focused on what he was traying to tell me, instead of being drifting away in some state of aprecciating text ab self-conscious, surface level. Its hard to describe

Reading aloud is good after a BIG ZOOT. But reading Saint Ambrose style, in studied quietude, is not. It's actually anti-mnemonic.

Anyways,

#420BLAZEIT
#JAHBLESS

Because you're a retard who smokes pot

I realized I only like weed because food tastes good when I'm high so i stopped toking.

Alcohol and nicotine are patrician desu

stale meme response

How does being high feel?

if you're in a good mood then
>calm, anxiety goes away, there's no limit to how much you can eat, everything feels cozy and nice

if you're in a bad mood then
>extremely paranoid and anxious, bad thoughts wont go away and the more you think about how they wont go away the stronger they get

if you're extremely high
>thoughts loop so much you basically lose concentration every tenth second, it feels like you're waking up except you never fell asleep and everything is very, very slow

So if I experienced all these sober, I'm not missing anything?

that last bit was extremely accurate

The effects of weed scale uniquely with each person, if you feel like what I described on a daily basis then getting high would probably be pretty amazing for you

Yeah, you're basically zoning out of your mind

how do i stop glazing over words?

for me, it's like the moment right before you sneeze expanded into infinity

I absolutely cannot read while stoned. I'll catch myself rereading entire pages 4-5 times over before noticing. Then I have to willfully read it again to absorb for the 10 minutes I'm able to hold onto it.

This is why you should just listen to music or exercise while stoned, much more cohesive to the effects of marijuana.

I have never smoked alone, am I missing out, Veeky Forums? I don't enjoy feeling like a pothead so I've been limiting myself to parties

you're missing out on having a brain, normie

You need to go back

but ginsberg, bruh

Well you can never experience those things without weed, trust me its different from what you'd expect going in.