What's more correlated to IQ, SAT CR or SAT Math?

Disclaimer: Not a /pol/ thread. No race baiting or discussion of racial IQ's allowed unless it's relevant.

Assuming the person taking the test is born in America and whose native tongue is English.

None of the above. Any idiot can get a perfect score on any of those tests if they dedicate enough time and effort into studying.

>No race baiting or discussion of racial IQ's allowed unless it's relevant.
why wouldn't it be relevant?

t. butthurt 1050/1600 brainlette

Here we go again.

>/1600

jesus i feel old now

Got a 1190/1600 on SAT

Still guaranteed to have a well paying job with what i'm studying though

actually i agree with him and i got a 1580.

SAT questions are very formulaic. It requires a little intelligence and lots of practice tests

OP here, please bring evidence to back up your claims. I'm not trying to be a hard ass but I can't just go by word of what some random dude says.

You guys dont really grasp what a correlation is do you?

Any idiot can practice for iq tests too. But smarter people tend to score higher on average over a large amount of people.

>1170
What are you going into? I'm starting mechanical engineering this fall

it's math with ease

Construction Management. Not Veeky Forums approved, but it's a very fullfilling career if you can get used to the shit work life balance.

Neither. You can memorize the gists of questions by just taking practice tests over and over. I got a 35/36 on the ACT by just taking like 30 practice tests in preparation for the exam.

Pic related

How the fuck do you get a 32 on Science, it's the easiest part of the ACT

Though I shouldn't be talking myself
t. 1470/1600 SAT brainlet

Daily reminder that EQ>>>IQ in most real life settings that involve other people

Because the ACT Science section isn't really focused on Science but is more focused on how fast you can read large paragraphs of information and interpret tables. I was bad at reading quickly enough so usually I would not complete the last 3-4 questions of the ACT Science section because I would run out of time.

>99.4 percentile on RAVEN and 136 composite score on WAIS-IV
>scored a 1740 on old SAT
what did my IQ mean by this

I've never seen how people find that correlation, but I've seen people who study quite a lot and still do poorly so idk.

well it's not SAT math because i got a perfect score in the old 1600 system and am not like super mathematically inclined, at the time i was very good at math but did not pursue it.

What's with all of these people saying that they've studied/practiced for ACTs and SATs? They're supposed to be aptitude tests, and they're not meant to be prepared for. I never practiced for those tests. 1440/32 brainlet here.

they used to be aptitude tests pre-1995 but they're fairly knowledge based now

I scored a 640 in Math my first time, went through the Veeky Forums baby math books and some old tests, and got an 800 a year later

The english vocab is not aptitude-based either, at least for the difficult questions at the end of the sections, where you can't eliminate answers and literally have to know definitions

Because if you study for them you can game the system...and thats what everyone else is doing...you need to do that if you want to be ahead of the competition. And I want to be ahead of the competition because I reap benefits

I've never seen a vocab question on the SAT or ACT reading where I couldn't find the definition on context. I scored perfect on the SAT reading, that shit was easy as fuck.

Why are there 2 separate race / I.Q. threads right next to each other?

Are the /pol/s trying to monopolize page 1?

how does PSAT compare to SAT?

I scored in the 89th percentile in the PSAT but never took the SAT due to extreme anxiety over how the result would pigeonhole me for the rest of my life... also other major family trauma occurring in the form of my father receiving an Alzheimer's disease diagnosis around then.. I probably would have done well. I forced myself to finish first every one of the five days of the PSAT and still scored this high. nobody stopped me from leaving the test location.. I felt both forsaken and absolutely individuated.

>memorizing trivia of no practical value or accuracy is intelligence
Guess I'm a brainlord, I've memorized countless things that don't technically exist! (vidya)

>1580/2400
KEK

Well not that old. It used to be 1600, then it was 2400, now it's 1600 again.

Don't forget that smarter people tend to be better at learning, including learning test material.

verbal reliably overestimates since the cultural bias accusation is actually in the testee's benefit for all testees.

you probably didn't skip out on class and do zero homework like me

a 300 point difference in my case means that it definitely isn't an assessment test

Aptitude* not assessment
and meant for
I'm fucking losing it.