Cali in n out is just better

>cali in n out is just better

explain

>i cant

someone whose had both cali and non cali in n out please tell us what makes cali better?

One is in cali, and therefore has delusional people buying it and screaming THIS IS THE BEST BECAUSE ITS IN CALI XDDD

My friend once managed to convince the girl he was dating that the reason they don't have in n out outside of the west coast is because they can't get the palms outside the restaurant to grow into an x

I don't feel too much of a difference, really. I think all I could really possibly say is that there's a better "feel" to a Cali In-N-Out because it means I'm on vacation, likely with friends, and having a burger in the nice California weather as opposed to being in Vegas or Phoenix and sweating my dick off, so I throw it in the car and drive home as fast as possible to my air conditioned house.

I've heard someone say the tomatoes but than when i was like how? he said never mind.

>Thinking anything in commiefornia is good

Ive had in-n-out aside from the QT black cashier calling me handsome 5 Guys is the better food.

I'm 99% convinced people who claim In n Out is the best, are actually fly overs who never went

>someone whose had both cali and non cali in n out please tell us what makes cali better?

It's just califags being stuck up idiots

The only good thing about In-n-Out is the price.

Otherwise it's a shitty burger.

I guess you don't eat fruits or vegetables, then.

I live in Japan right now, so i don't eat anything from that shit hole that I'm aware of. I'm also originally from Washington and would often buy from local farms whenever possible. Commiefornia can sluff off into the Pacific for all i care.

It's because people in places like southern California or new York (non flyover land) are so far up their own ass that they think just being in their city makes something better.

Literally this
in n out is fucking terrible just go to jack in the box their burgers are way better and less greasy.

Californian food regulations.

it probably was still low quality swill, but low quality from a higher quality subset it still better.

lol but why do you spend so much energy hating on california? i dont even think about your gay state at all

Austin 3:16

I've lived in California for 21 years. If I could use my life force to wipe California off the face of the globe I would do it in a heart beat.

Had it in Austin and LA. Cali simply tastes better, is more fresh. My fried in TX were soggy, meat tastes like McDonalds and the burger was sloppy and cool. Still OK, but there are better options like Whataburger

I only think about it when fags around here mention it. I would prefer if it just didn't exist and everyone living there vanished with it.

Asking why cali in'n'out is better than non-cali in'n'out is like asking why getting aids from a faggot assfucking you is better than getting aids from a straight man assfucking you. There's literally nothing to like about in'n'out.
>crunchy straw-thick fries
>muh sekrit menu ft. thousand island dressing and a slice of american """cheese""" on your fries and literally nothing else
>paper thin buns to hold a patty (or two for you amerifats), a head of iceburg lettuce, 3 slices of tomato, a pound of onion, and enough leftover oil to sate Italy for a decade
>only 5 menu items to prevent the criplingly retarded from ever having to make a choice on their own, which the incompetent cookstaff somehow still manages to fuck up frequently
>a billion flyover faggots regularly visiting and exclaiming it's the best thing since green bean casserole, keeping this obscene """""""food""""""" chain in business despite the fact that literally no native coastie ever steps foot in one
>flyover faggots keep making fucking threads asking why in'n'out is good when it's objectively worse than eating human excrement

There needs to be a nuclear holocaust for those that ever speak good of this place.