Did this book normalize pedophilia?

Did this book normalize pedophilia?

>normalize
Fuck off. If you're serious, reread the end of the book.

Pedophilia is far from being normalised. Ask yourself, what would happen if I (25 years old) started courting a prepubescent/pubescent girl in America?

no but that cover did

14 year olds can't even flirt with 12 year olds without being put on the sex offender registry how can pedophilia be normalized?

you would become president

>no but that cover did
Well it's tame compared to this cover.

I wish

This is like asking if American Psycho normalized murder.

How can you normalize what's completely natural?

Who invited you, Mahmud?

For fuck sake, people really should the fucking book instead of making assumptions about it.

No, but Veeky Forums did.

No. Straight people normalized pedophilia

It's a pretty in depth examination on how bad of an idea fucking a 14 year old is, and the massive consequences that affect everyone in the story because of it.

If that's "normal" to you, then sure.

No.

no.

What's another good book about a pedophile? One with some self awareness.

my diary desu

serious tho tbqh fampai

Write a novel user, upload it here
totes not fbi btw ;^)

Is 'normalize' the new 'problematic'?

In america maybe not, but in europe, as long as you are brown, you can fuck little girls all you want because europeans are not bigots and are accepting of all cultures.

>i get all my facts about foreign countries from pol

Not an argument

But he's not incorrect, though. t. Swede.

Do they have sex? i havent read it yet

Then read it. Why would you want to know stuff like that before reading it?

the fuck, you guys!
it's totally normal to envolve the urgent need of reading this or that book after you've heard of the plot and everything.

what is wrong with you people here? are you only reading a book for the fucking plot that you cannot handle it to know anything before that? quit the mainstream - that is reading only for the plot. There is more to a book than its plot.

All I wanna know is if it's good fap material?

Of course there is more to the book than the plot, but if you've already decided to read it
>i havent read it yet
Then I think it's better to just read it without any further information so you can form your own ideas and opinions of it while reading it. And though the plot might not be more than a small part, wouldn't you enjoy that small part more if you didn't already know what's going to happen?

And it was just me responding to the post so
>you guys!
>what is wrong with you people here?
is an overreaction. Many people here think the plot is unimportant.

>Protagonist's name is Humbert Humbert
Does the writer have no imagination? Dropped.

I'm sorry for overreacting on Veeky Forums?

Lol is it me or does every board have some pol token?