Found a piece of glass in my Brisk Lemonade bottle. What should I do...

Found a piece of glass in my Brisk Lemonade bottle. What should I do? I almost swallowed it until I felt something like a nail in my mouth, then I grabbed it off of my tounge. Luckily I am not hurt but I am concerned about how the hell a piece of glass was in my bottle. I bought the bottle about a week ago at a nice gas station but I just opened it today and it was in fridge for about a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2017/05/consumers-find-glass-fragments-publix-recalls-deli-dip/
foodsafetynews.com/2017/03/metal-fragments-cause-recall-of-almost-1-million-pounds-of-chicken/
foodsafetynews.com/2017/02/trader-joes-recalls-applesauce-because-it-may-contain-glass/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Complain on the internet.

Call a lawyer. You might not get anything out of it but it could be grounds for a recall and you might save somebody's life.

Altruism pays in spades.

the company has plausible deniability, the most you will get from them is a coupon for a free product

This. Especially since it's brisk, bought by blacks and white trash mostly, so they'll assume you're making shit up.

FDA usually orders recalls when shit like this happens.

Contact the FDA.

Also, maybe a lawyer if you want.

You should probably report it to the FDA and the manufacturer. Don't really want other people to chug glass.

>Brisk Lemonade

Should've choked on the glass because you didn't get the tea.

This. Commercial manufacturers can sometimes get bad package batches or have miscalibrated production equipment that applies incorrect force that results in foreign material getting into food and beverage lots. Happens more often than you would think:
foodsafetynews.com/2017/05/consumers-find-glass-fragments-publix-recalls-deli-dip/
foodsafetynews.com/2017/03/metal-fragments-cause-recall-of-almost-1-million-pounds-of-chicken/
foodsafetynews.com/2017/02/trader-joes-recalls-applesauce-because-it-may-contain-glass/

I'm drinking one of those right now and was considering how pathetic it would be to make a thread about how I like them.

That's fucked. Call them.

OP here
I called them directly and got answering machine. Just left anonymous info about where I got the bottle. Gonna contact them again tomorrow hopefully. Can anyone find info based on this code on the bottle?

We can't but they can. Everything from what plant made the syrup to what plant bottled it and even what shift was working when it was made is on there user. Also, are you sure it's glass and not hardened plastic?

Brb buying arizona stocks and then gonna complain and force recalls on all other iced tea competitors

It made a tink like glass when I dropped it on my table, which has a large plastic cover on it as you guys can see from the reflection of the light above and it not having a pure shine.

It's likely hardened plastic.

But if you're feeling like a victim you can go strong-arm shaming them on their social media accounts and see if you can get free bottled sugar for life.

>amerilards call lawyers when they see a little bit of harmless silicon dioxide
boo-fucking-hoo

>as you guys can see from the reflection of the light above and it not having a pure shine.

thank you

>TRUE MEN eat glass with every meal!

haha but no i agree with you, it's not a big deal op

>Not grinding his own igneous glasslike rock with a bit of sedimentary and metamorphosis rock for his entire sustenance after he evolved from veganism.

Get on my level, corporate sycophant.

If real, report to the company. They may have had an accident on their production line and the whole lot number may need to be recalled.

I hope you saved the bottle. It will have a lot number marked on it somewhere, or should.

>based Chinese die in droves when their milk industry adulterates the food supply with melamine

Pussy Westerners are WEAK. China #1!

All these answers suck, here's the real deal. Call them, make a huge deal about it, scare them into thinking u might sue, they send a representative at local branch to see u and give you free drinks or any other product their company has. I was eating a little Debbie Swiss roll as a kid while drinking Dr Pepper, ripped of the little metal thing of the drink can and accidentally layer it on the table. Laid the Swiss cake rite on the metal and took a bite, thinking the metal was little Debbie's fault. My mamma called them, and complained because she actually thought it was their fault, and I ended up getting 6 months of little Debbie snacks. It was yummy yummy yummy!

Shame. If your mom hadn't done that, you might have been normal weight and had a normal adolescence instead of the one that led you to shitpost on a Siberian competitive ice eating interest board.

Op here
I contacted Lipton today on their contact us page which linked to a page which allowed me to tell them my concerns about their products. Probably won't do much but at least gave them a headsup since I most likely had the same impact as a fly trying to move a pillar of bricks.

You're here too user