What be my favorite taytie chips Veeky Forums, and why do it be sea salt and vinegar?

what be my favorite taytie chips Veeky Forums, and why do it be sea salt and vinegar?

enjoy tearing up the roof of your mouth

Salt and Vinegar is indeed the best chips flavor. Honestly, it's perfect. So simple, yet such a strong punch of flavor that works perfectly with the chips. It's pure and hard to fuck up.

I think less of people if they don't like SaV

for me, it's doritos

pairs perfectly with an ice cold mountain dew

These

r u a child?
r u a child?
srsly, child?
based response

solid post, my dude!

had pic related when i went to visit seattle. they remind me of old dutch. very tasty.

are you miming or are you that woman who lurks here?

He's right though.

Childhood is "cheesy" chips. Adulthood is realizing crisps don't need all that garbage.

A challenger appears

Definitely better.

Those things are crack.

Progression of a chip eater from pleb to patrician:
>Cheese-related
>Sour Cream and Onion
>BBQ or other sauce-related chips
>JalapeƱo
>Salt and Vinegar
>Original Salted
I'm in a perpetual loop between SaV and Original

too sweet, prefer tim's.

hmm I seem to be stuck on jalapeno. I can only do original salted if it's pringles or something. Normal original chips are too greasy for me.

how the fuck is bbq not always the ultimate pleb choice?

how can other snacks even compete?

Have you tried Cape Cod originals? I prefer those or Pringles when eating original chips because of the really satisfying crunch that cape cod gives since the chip is folded many times over itself.

folded 1000 times?

Cheesy chips are fucking terrible and sour cream & onion are almost as bad. BBQ is normie pleb tier but atleast it isn't sickening.
People who eat dill pickle chips, on the other hand, need to be gassed

any pretzel completely shits all over any type of potato chip

I like to open a bag of these and let them sit for a few hours to get nice and stale. Something about that chewy stale texture goes so well with cheetos.

>bbq chips aren't sickening
>dill pickle chip eaters need to be gassed
Kys

soft pretzels ye
hard pretzels nigga pls

nigga go get some snyder's butter snaps

>he eats pickle chips
>a crunchy potato slice mixed with pickle dust

For me, it has to be the Tayto.

The only chips to leave flat spots on your tongue. gtfoohwts.

The initial open of these smells like a stale fart.

First couple handfuls of Lays is the best. Then it starts to taste like oil so you have to throw the rest away.

They used to sell these at a sub shop I go to, but I haven't seen them in a while. Still the best chips I've ever had

Cover them in Frank's and eat them with a spoon. Thank me later

my niggga

I get the shits every time I eat these but god damn they're delicious.

el clasico

Tasting the Kettle brand balsamic vinegar chips gave me a revelation. Strange how I've never seen this particular flavor before, only sea salt & black pepper or balsamic vinegar.

i hate how beetle brand sour cream and onion isn't readily available in a larger bag.

*kettle

Do not eat chips.

starch dipped in pure fat and fried? not good for you!