I-It doesn't matter that I'm an autistic virgin! I'm actually a Great Man, you stupid normie sheep are simply below me

>I-It doesn't matter that I'm an autistic virgin! I'm actually a Great Man, you stupid normie sheep are simply below me
>*goes insane and dies of syphilis*
Why do people take him seriously again?

For one, he never resorted to the terrible "greentext" form of writing, which tends to dissuade people from taking one seriously.

>virgin
>syphilis
Now wait a sec!

Because he is actually right, I cant care less about his sexual life and social habilities when the guy singlehanded flipped philosophy upside down

You will note that Nietzsche's mouthpiece, Zarathustra, was only the harbinger of the Übermensch, not the Übermensch himself.

honestly, are Nietzsche, Husserl, and Heidegger the last continental philosophers worth reading? I've read Foucault and find him interesting but essentially shallow.

If you like Nietzsche and hate Foucault, it's hard to believe you understood either of them.

Nietzsche is leagues above all those, specially fucking Foucault
Nietzsche is not just worth reading, he is essential, but if you are going to be an idiot like OP and cant get past his aphoristic style and then come here to make shitposts, please dont

>literally one of the most self-aware, insightful and hard working people to ever exist
>hurr durr he didn't get laid or fit in
>implying those two don't go along with each other
>implying he cares given he's trying as hard as possible to critically analyze the status quo and ends up with a different answer than what normies take for granted.

yeah ok m8

yes

He was just a lonely autist and his writings were just insanity-induced ramblings. Would you listen to that weird kid in the back of the class about philosophy? Of course not.

>his writings were just insanity-induced ramblings
Example?

He was in steep mental decline after that horse checked him but some of stuff is really worth reading imo.

I hope you are baiting because you sound really retarded

I don't hate Foucault, I find him to be really interesting. But the core of his philosophy is too contradictory in an unacceptable way.

>Would
Who are you speaking upon?

All of his works. He contradicts himself all the time and obviously has delusions of grandeur
>this butthurt

>I define a work's worth by its author's personal life

Really makes you think

>He contradicts himself all the time
No he doesnt, you are just a brainlet

>be me
>create moral ideal based on the literary value of one's life
>call him ubermensch
>die
>117 years later people argue about my life and times on Chinese cartoon imageboard
>insisting that I am not ubermensch
>mfw

Again. Example? If it's in "all of his works" give me two contradicting ideas he promotes.

He was a loser. Why should we listen to losers?

Newton was a virgin with severe autism, time to get rid of Newtonian mechanics

you sound like a triggered liberal who just got out of a philosophy 101 course with a professor with a hard on for kant or mill.

Are these examples of what Nietsche meant by Ubermensch?

Henry Ford
Walt Disney
Hugh Hefner
Michael Jordan
Ayn Rand
Silicon Valley
Hollywood
Decorated Firefighter
Heroic Immigrant fruit picker

Oof. That list is just depressing for some reason.

Ford is, and that's coming from someone who thinks fordism is the greatest evil generated by a century that has nazism and stalinism in it.

No, I think he meant Kim Il-Sung and his successors.

>are Nietzsche, Husserl, and Heidegger the last continental philosophers worth reading?

Yes.

He wasn't a virgin, he went to brothels and shit. He did have a lousy romantic life as he got turned down.

I think he wanted to propose a woman named Mathilde ( forgot her surname and the whole details of that ) and he had a thing for that Russian woman whom he met for some time.

No he mean people like
Donald The Trmp
Vladmir The Putin
Kim II The Sung
Adolf The Hitler
Joseph The Stalin

>All of his works.
Give us an example.

>has delusions of grandeur
Do you realise that when Nietzsche titles a chapter ''Why Am I So Clever'' he's being ironic? I mean, have you actually read his works? He always included in all of his works extremely harsh critics on his writings.

I'm pretty sure Nietzsche said while alive that someone like Goethe was the closest humanity would ever come to the Übermensch.

Why?

>No he mean

How nuanced and massive is the hierarchical realm scale of Ubermenchiality?

None of those men are virtuous in the slightest, at least not in the Nietzschean sense.
Why would he consider Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin Ubermensch when he was so critical of the aristocracy of his time?

Nietzsche was elitist, but his elitism was closer to the Platonic one rather than the Macchiavellian one.

yeah that weird kid who was published at 28 and received his first professorship at 29.

Merkel is actually one

Why? 2

D E L E U Z E
E
L
E
U
Z
E

John Dewey is very good (american pragmatist but w/e)

>create an idea glamorising autistic people

>autistic anime imageboard is fawning over him

who would've thunk it

he was an artist, not a philosopher!

He wrote in aphorisms, he might as well have wrote in greentext.

It was brain cancer, not syphilis. Google it.

>implying Nietzsche referred to himself as the Overman and not the prophet of the Overman

But I know you're shitposting.