Race and IQ

Why are there more Race and IQ threads on Veeky Forums than there are on /pol/.

What happened to this place?

this is /pol/ with stats

if we can discover the mechanism of high iq we can create more intelligent humans accelerating human development exponentially

Because their will always be dumb people responding to shitty threads. Like me right now.

there*

>makes a literal "Race and IQ" thread

Veeky Forums has always been a christian conservative board.

Bill Gates has an interesting perspective on intelligence. People say that guys in sports are meat-heads, but imagine the precise calculation their brain performs when they throw a foot-ball 100 yards. Intelligence isn't some sort of straight line measurement, it's much more fluid than that.

That being said, even if one race had a higher IQ, it doesn't necessarily mean they're more "Intelligent". To truly quantify intelligence is much more difficult than just IQ.

I recommend to anyone interested to read Bill Gates's AMAs on Reddit.

intelligence is capacity to perform logical thinking, a hunting cheetah has all the spatial awareness and precision you could imagine from an athlete, but it's not nearly as intelligent as a human being.

Intelligence also incorporates processing speed and that is why there is a statistical relationship with reaction time. Predators in nature are smarter than prey because of their demand for more processing.

By that definition, sure.

Bill Gates said something that really stuck out to me, he wishes he didn't care so much about being smart when he was younger. I see what he means. It's really not that important in the grand scheme of things. There's much more to life than how many books you've read, or what kind of feats you can pull off mathematically or logically. It's really not everything, stop being such a nerd.

Now I would argue that yes intelligence/wisdom is more important than physical strength in all honesty. But I would end it there.

>not having both
Dolph Lundgren is more qualified than Bill Nye regarding science

It's only really useful if you're a brute who swings his arms around like a monkey.

Such is life.

muscle memory son

lab equipment is heavy, do you really want to be so unfit that the manual labor of an experiment is more taxing than the actual experiment?

Well, and for other things, lots of other things.

But physical violence isn't really that advantageous.

The race and IQ debate in /pol/ became stale as everyone already has the same opinion, that white=good, non-white=bad.

I mean. Just imagine making a race thread in /pol/

OP: Niggers are dumb
Poster 1: Yup
Poster 2: Yup
Poster 3: Yup
Poster 4: Yup
Poster 353: Yup

Anyone not realizing those threads are either made by reddit to piss you off or from Veeky Forums posters shitposting should probably reevaluate themselves.

>captcha was 'cat furniture'
>it was just two cats in a box
I don't feel so bad replying to this shitty bait now.

/pol/ knows there's a race-IQ link but it doesn't understand why. It comes here to find out more about it.

Outside of /pol/ it is annoying that psychologists are too politically motivated and constantly deny that different races have different IQ averages which are clearly caused in part by genetics.

> why is science on the science board

Heavens no!

Its not that its just the fact that there are multiple threads made on the same topic

I've been a race realist for over a decade now

At some point, you will realize that IQ is not the only thing that determines success between the races. Other incredibly important aspects include sociability, level of risk-taking, testosterone levels, etc.

It's good to see people taking an interest in this but I think being an IQ purist will lead people towards conclusions that will likely be invalid. Always a good idea to look at all the other differences between the races

And it also gets realllllly old making fun of black people for their low IQ. Kinda start feeling sorry for them after a while

> Number of posts: 24
> Number of posters: 15
It's just some obsessed samefag that posts muh brain threads, and then posts hurr durr I agree with myself.

If you bother posting income or education quality, he runs away, lets the thread move onto page 2, and then reposts the same old tired graphs in a new thread.

You won't win against the autist. Like he writes, he"s been a racist for 10 years. Posting 4 times a day is probably his idea of a crusade. Just hide the threads and move on.

I used to go to Amren conferences and watch them. While i do believe in IQ differences i do not believe culture is based solely on race and i don't believe creativity is based on race but circumstances and environment.
Some speakers like Phillip Rushton gave some good explanations but most of the retards follow David Dukes retarded view of superiority

By watch them i mean on youtube

STICK TO THE TRADE SCHOOLS AND GARBAGE COLLECTION ROUTES, GOYIM

LEAVE THE BRAIN WORK TO US

BRAIN WORK IS THE ECOLOGICAL NICHE WE'VE BEEN SELECTED FOR FOR OVER 1300 YEARS

WE HAVE THE PHENOTYPE ASHKENAZI WOMEN CRAVE

It's summer, dipshit
If you can't handle the heightened levels of shitposting you should go outside

Good question