Some of my friends were talking about someone who managed to change their eye color without surgery or contacts...

Some of my friends were talking about someone who managed to change their eye color without surgery or contacts. How is this possible Veeky Forums?

bump

Copper poisoning

Eye color naturally changes when you're a toddler I believe

party rockers in the house tonight

This person isn't a toddler

bump

Depends of the color of your eyes. They can change trough the chemical way, not a good idea really, you would be burning a layer of your iris for this and probably lose your sight at some degree. Sorry for the bad english

his eyes went from brown to green. He claims he didn't use any chemicals. I asked him how it happened out of curiosity and he said ''it just happened''.
Not knowing is like torture to me

Yet your friend to an ophthalmologist, it could be nothing tough, but nevertheless that means something made his eyes produce fewer melanin than usual and that's concerning enough

*get
Sorry for that

np. This whole situation got me wondering if there are any methods to change eye color.

If there is, it's beyond me. I'll throw all the money I can towards research/promote it though. Best of luck.

By the time I hit puberty my eyes changed from blue to grey and my hair changed from red to brown.

Drink lots and lots of carrots. Or, wait until you age and it changes.

Mine went from blue to brown-hazel. I'm not even sure what they are now. Hair went from blonde to brown. All my old baby pics up until I was 5yo are blue eyes and blonde hair. Sometime around 5-8 everything changed.

he watched one of those clickbait videos on youtube

What videos, How can a video change your eye color? or are you just being sarcastic

bump

Search for biokinesis on youtube, there are lot of vids on this -most likely memetier- science

do they work then? Because if so that's pretty interesting

Obviously they don't work