Veeky Forums, I need your help. I'm writing a math joke to impress my math major friends...

Veeky Forums, I need your help. I'm writing a math joke to impress my math major friends, but I've not even halfway done and I'm completely blocked. Please help me finish.
Will greentext what I've got so far:

>Deferential equations.

>halfway done
>with a joke
It's either funny or it's not, it's not halfway to funny. And "deferential equations" isn't really funny at all, especially with no context.

>especially with no context.

Yes, this is what I need. Please help. There is much at stake.

math isn't funny, but majors in math are the butt of the joke

Life is like the heat equation, regardless of your initial conditions we all end up the same way after a very long time.

pathetic attempt at a psyop thread, OP.

go back to the CIA, in shame.

Your attitude toward the federal government has been noted, Gary Joseph McCullough of 3488 Pacific Street in Los Angeles, California.

Parallel lines will meet depending on the geometry.

ITT: Veeky Forums again does an outstanding job of pretending to be completely humorless and literal-minded robots, while somehow keeping a completely straight face.

I don't know how you boys do it.

So a deferential equation walked into a bar...

Lipschitz

A better premise would be a deferential equation bumps into someone at a bar and spills their drink. They apologise, but a barfight breaks out anyway since no solution could be found.

fucking hilarious
hahahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *gasp* HAHSHASHAHSHAHSAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHSHDSAUHDOWQHFPOIWQJWOEPJWQOIRWQPOIRJWIQOJRPWQ
bazinga BAZINGA AHWHAHWSAHHSHAHWHAHWHHAHWAWA

Those lines should try projecting.

Kek

Just show them this thread.

there is a party of different functions like sen cos and e^x but e^x is shy so another function come to e^x and tell him to integrate to the rest and he replays that he tries to integrate but he stays the same xddddddd

what says one vector to another? do you have a moment?

what is a complex kid? a kid with a real mother and a imaginary father

What is a polar bear?
A rectangular bear, after a change of coordinates.

i dont have more op, i think you have something with those

What do you call the homogeneous case of a nonhomogeneous linear ODE?

A deferential equation

(Because some texts call them complimentary equations get it hahahahaha end me)

Ordinary DE with respect to higher order DE... something something fuck my anus.

Was it an average bar?

Why did the aesthete dislike calculus?

It was too derivative.

>deferential equations
>TFW only meant for asians