ITT: Weird food things you think only you do

ITT: Weird food things you think only you do

>Buy jars of all-natural peanut butter and intentionally don't stir them
>Just dig in and scoop out the concentrated nut paste and eat it, sometimes using the oil as a kind of topping

Huh, I wonder how draining the oil would affect the calorie content. How does it taste compared to mixing it up?

>I wonder how draining the oil would affect the calorie content

What's to wonder about? Oil = fat. Fat is 9 calories per gram. You'd reduce the calorie content of the jar by 9 for every gram of oil you remove.

I like just about anything made with flour of any sort better when stale.
Bread, cake, pastries, corn chips; all better when stale.

i use the oil to cook with.

It's delicious. Reminds me of those nut punch things you can order online

I think almond butter is disgusting because its liquidy like soup but also somehow dry
except this one time I had a jar that had the same texture as peanut butter and I don't know the brand

I would usually pour the oil into a separate jar before eating. I liked how there was less and less fat as you eat through the jar. Top half would be a bit oily and the bottom half would be the delicious concentrated nut paste like you said.

I always pour off the oil and save it for cooking and masturbation. It's a great external sex lube. Don't use it internally.

>that one time you use peanut oil for lube and a girl literally chokes on your cock
At least it makes for excellently morbid jokes

After eating a muffin, I chew on the waxy envelop like it was butter-flavored gum. No, it won't dissolve. Try before you judge fags

>take individual corn kernel in my mouth
>bite the end off the kernel
>slide the inside of the kernel out from skin
>pull the tip off the inside of the kernel and eat it
>eat the rest of the kernel
>eat the skin
>do the same every few kernels

Well, the entire fat content of the peanut butter is not merely in the oil floating above...

Huh. Because of the texture?

I think you derailed your own thread just by sharing your own weird habit. It's now a thread about separated peanut butter and peanut oil.

I do this

I mean sure draining the oil does mean less fat, but you can just have less of the rest of the peanut butter if you also have some of the oil. I usually drain just a little bit of the excess oil myself.

Also unsalted peanut butter is best.

Not a bad idea. Perhaps I will try using the excess for stir fry.

I sauté cherub tomatoes cut in half

Yeah. I like that chewy texture and the way it sticks to your teeth.

I think peanut butter where they oil separates like that is amazing for cooking with weed. before the oil separates of course.

I actually like breads/pizza after they've been zapped in the microwave for a few seconds, when it makes them soft and a little chewy

I mix drinks together because I get bored of the monotony. For example, I'll mix 50% coca cola, 25% sprite, and 25% orange seltzer water. I'll also mix green, grey, and lemon tea together