Tfw your fridge is full to the brim

>tfw your fridge is full to the brim

you can't name a better feeling

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/793992/fee82ffb4c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perishable food causes me anxiety. I am so cheap, that it freaks me to know I have all this food that isn't going to be bad in a week. I tend to shop every day on the way home from work for the cold stuff I will use in the next 24 hours.

I am mentally broken.

>getting your dick sucked by a pretty girl
There

Also, freshly baked bread

its alright my man i know that feeling

>dollar bag of radishes sitting in the fridge right now

will probably make a soup out of them and then have to worry about eating it all in the next 3 days

Oh, I exclusively purchase long term. A quick check of my bank records reveals that the last trip was March 28th, and I just restocked again today. Didn't need to, but enh, I felt like it, the stores were getting low.
Are you saying I should go pay the neighbour to suck my dick before the full fridge aura wears off?

Dunno, is she hot? (Or he if thats how you roll)

enh not really I'd say. A distinctly average girl in all ways.

no i'm the same way too, i just shop often and get just a little bit at a time

Then obviously the best feeling is deciding what youre gonna cook and plan on how to use all that stuff in the fridge. We wouldnt want anything to go to waste, now would we

I'm the same as the perishable food anxiety guy. I'm not cheap, but knowing I HAVE to come home for the next week or two for dinner every night rustles my jimmies. Otherwise I may as well just light the money on fire.

For me, it's a personal freedom thing. Having plans gives me anxiety. It's much nicer to me to be able to go out with coworkers for a beer after work and pick something up there, or just swing by the store on the way home, or order in.

Yes I can.
>tfw my ass is filled to the brim

True that senpai a lamb

s-sauce, please

>freshly baked bread

brother ?

>tfw your deep freezer is full to the brim with meat you hunted
>tfw your dry storage is filled with cheap rice, beans, flour, honey, pasta and canned food you've hoarded

Get on my level

nobody wants to eat your buckshot

>fridge is filled to the brim
>don't feel like eating anything inside and get takeout instead

this guy knows whats up

>honey

>Thinks mammals are hunted with shotguns

How does it feel to have an extra chromosome?

it's ok user, sometimes you're just too tired to cook something nice
take it easy

>yes sweetheart?

S-sauce?

exhentai.org/g/793992/fee82ffb4c/

its a fucking gay manga. wtf man

>do it too
>super market employees start recognising me
JUST

nice

I actually fucking hate that. My dad always packed our gigantic fridge to the brim with fucking food and never let it ever deplete. There was nowhere to put anything because he would refuse to throw shit away.

Better feeling is when my cupboards are full

> Huge spice variety
> Bulk pasta
> Bulk potatoes
> Bulk rice
> Bulk spicy mexican brown sugar (forget name), white sugar, coconut sugar
> Bulk white and wheat flour, vital wheat gluten, cornmeal
> Bulk tapioca starch, coconut and almond flour, mochi flour, beetroot powder, etc
> Bulk kidney beans, chickpeas, black beans, great northern beans
> Xanthan gum, soy lecithin, lactic and citric acid, kappa carrageenan, agar, other modernist stuff
> Canned tomato paste