Why do some people insist that they like homemade hot dogs over gas station ones? I don't believe them for a second...

Why do some people insist that they like homemade hot dogs over gas station ones? I don't believe them for a second, hot dogs heated for a long time under a heat lamp IS the best way to make a hot dog, it simply tastes better, so why lie about it? Is it a stigma to admit that you prefer gas station hot dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bratwurst#Types_and_traditions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog#Ingredients
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well when I comes to hot dogs, OP, I personally think you should shut the fuck up.

fuck you user.

Literally nobody have been served that hot dog in Denmark.

I have. well not exactly like in that picture, but with those ingredients.

This.

OP, you're a fucking weirdo.

I bet you boil your hotdogs, retards.

I have. Best hot dog of my life. Pretty sure it was smoked pork and not beef. Danish hot dogs rule.

You literally haven't been to Denmark, retard.

>all these dogshit nondogs and yet no mention of the Carolina

wew desu senpai

Im digging denmark style sans ketchup

I cook my hotdogs with a magnifying glass on a sunny day.

Get on my level.

None of those are a bratwurst.
No brat, no hotdog.

But hotdogs are a type of sausage, and brats are a type of sausage, how could a brat be a hotdog?

Oh yes they do. I just haven't seen one with chips.

To me it's less about the dog and more about the chili.

Any type of wiener, no matter how it's cooked with a generous helping of all meat chili on top is how any proper hotdog should be.

What are you even on about, it's the most common danish hotdog. They've been served at every hotdog stand since forever.

>t.turbotard

you're stupid.

I've never had a gas station hot dog, but Frank made me wanna try one

Anyone else think Chicago Style is overrated? I live in Chicago and I always gowith just ketchup.

Or coleslaw, baked beans, and pulled pork, but I think I am retarded or something.

I like to cook my snags on the bbq

Coleslaw, beans and pulled pork sounds GOOD.

When I was a kid I went to a science summer camp and we built a sunlight oven that reflected rays with aluminum panels or something. We baked sosigs in it.

They were the best sausages I ever had

Cocio

yea nah, you're wrong.

>homemade hot dogs

Have you never made grilled hot dogs? Or chili dogs?

sure. grilled is good but slow heat gives a better snap and makes it feel less greasy. it also intensifies the inside flavor.

The best hotdog is still German, take Bratwurst and stuff it into a bun with mustard. You don't need a shit ton of ingridiences if the Sausage and the bun is good.

superior.

Certainly easier to eat but it doesn't have the flavoursomeness of a proper Danish hotdog, no.

you are like a little baby
watch this

>no carolina dog
>retarded ass hot dogs from countries that dont even eat hot dogs
REEEEEE

Kongobajer.

Aw man Flip dog is pretty good, I am getting hungry now

OP what a terrible graphic, mostly false, bro.

Top hot dogs not on your list is the Icelandic method, and Colombian is not only missing from the graphic but the best hot dog in the world, closely followed by many the Sonoran.

almost all countries eat hotdogs ya dip

Lige præcis!

Ugly but good, they make a good relish too

You'd be surprised.

no you'd be surprised. they /all/ fucking do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bratwurst#Types_and_traditions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog#Ingredients

correct. gas station dogs are best.

Brazils hotfog looks fucking good

for me, it's the potato dog

THIS

>just the tip