Decolonize science reading list

medium.com/@chanda/decolonising-science-reading-list-339fb773d51f#.om5w2ivfq

discuss?

How do you decolonize something that was never colonized in the first place?

none of those books are remotely scientific

I agree. We need less white people in science. Mainly because if we get rid of white people, who make up a majority, then salaries will sky rocket for me and other brown scientist and mathematicians. We fucking need this.

>erase all science
>let darkies reinvent it
Why exactly is anyone against this? It could be like a race. Whoever reaches General Relativity in a shorter amount of time wins.
It took the West around 6000 years. If blacks can beat that record then they'll be crowned the new Master Race. If they can't, then /pol/ was right again. It'll only take a measly 6 millennia to confirm the bias of racists, or eternally BTFO them.

>all those Jewish names

Every fucking time.

If you want to get paid more do a better job

Yeah, I could and I do that. But what If I did both things? Become a better scientist AND get rid of white people. I could be a millionaire.

Only problem, is in the 21st century the ONLY way you can wear title of 'scientist" and any other competitively achieved rank/status (excluding sports) as a POC in the WEST is you were "given" it all along since primary school...don't fool yourself you really are only an average white person in IQ and relative skill sets.POC "scientists" don't accomplish anything of scientific merit.Nope all you folk do is pander to the "white guilt societal construct" and chase the myth of ascendant POC status. other than social signaling and pandering. Enjoy it while you can....oh, and never read up on the history of the white tribes of Europe....Cheers

Neat.
There's an interesting tension at the heart of these kinds of discussion. Namely, the fundamental question of "how can we tell the difference between what is true, and what we believe is true?".

Science purports to be the best arbiter of this, but it's important to realize that even science is a looking glass. The best one we have, yes, but that means that it's inherently flawed due to its nature.

We are minds made of the universe looking out into the universe. We'll never truly percieve reality as it is.

>We need less white people in science
I think you meant "fewer" but the statement makes sense either way funnily enough!

This isn't exactly challenging the sciences in a meaningful way.

shouldn't the first round be sufficient for that?

Let's give awards to niggers without reason. This remember me the clock kid.

>This remember me the clock kid.
This is your brain on racism

Discuss what?

you need to fuck off back to tumblr, you pasty fedora tipper

>This remember me the clock kid.
What doth user meanst'dv'eth by this?

>you cannot know nuthin

I dont really see how this be a problem. I am white and I think other whites need to get the fuck out the way for other races. If that make me a racist, then fuck it man. I'm just preachin the truth.

I'm not a native english speaker. Sorry.

What is the correct way to say that?

Yeah and I'm a black American chauvinist and I think everything is working as intended, and also that you're a pussy.

Wow I really believe this is a real post and not a false flag thanks /notpol/

This is the shit that makes me want to disintegrate myself, but no high powered lasers like Iron man or some shit have been developed yet. Maybe I can find rocket testing site and sit under propulsion jet.............

"This reminds me of the clock kid"

Fuck off you linguistic nazi.

God, we need to decolonise language nao

If those hawaiian fags are actually invested in protecting their sacred mountain after they had their third heart attack of the day, then they should have bought it.
If the ground is owned by the government, they could have made it into a resrve.
But no, they don't do anything with the mountain, they don't have any regular rituals there (if any), most ethnic hawaiians don't even believe in tiki bs, but when somebody proposes something that could benefit hawai by making it more atractive to the scientific community, they bitch and whine about muh holy mountain.
Then fags like the one mentioned in OP's link whine about how white science isn't white.
She overlooks how much of science had come to be; through working together.
Giving greeks access to other civilizations' knowledge through conquering made shit possible, shocking.
The shit about huygens and van leeuwenhoek is bs too, their lenses where mostly used to observe microbes. It meant a breakthrough in the medical world that current-day niggers couldn't reproduce if they wanted to