Talking to a girl

>Talking to a girl
>"Italian Food is my favorite, user"
>In the US.

When will this meme about American Italian food die? Nothing but tomato, garlic, and cheese (parmesan or mozzarella) in this shit cuisine.

What's wrong with liking tomatoes, cheese, and garlic?

>When will this meme about American Italian food die?

When cocksuckers like you stop using the word "meme".

How ignorant and sheltered is this OP?

>meme
>when will this element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means die?
That's a pretty deep question, user.
You might try writing to Olive Garden's management and ask for their growth/sales/profit projections.
It may give you a general idea of where the market is headed for American/Italian themed restaurant chains. In any case it's probably better information than you'd get here.

>talking to a girl

Anime cartoons don't count, user. But seriously, americans in general are not world travellers (the vast majority have never set foot in another country) so when they talk about international food they like it will almost always be the americanized abomination. Would you feel better if she said, "soul food," which is a mishmash of whitetrash european and african. Or perhaps "Cajun", a mix of French, African, and Swamprat? All US food is a rift on another cultures food.

just a less juvenile way of saying pizza is her favorite food

>Would you feel better if she said, "soul food," which is a mishmash of whitetrash european and african. Or perhaps "Cajun", a mix of French, African, and Swamprat? All US food is a rift on another cultures food.

Yes I would actually. This doesn't always go for dates though as this applies to family.

God forbid we skip Olive Garden/Bucca Di Peppo to try a smaller more regional italian cuisine.

>American Italian food
It's like Taco Bell. The same 5 ingredients cobbled together a thousand different ways

>The same 5 ingredients
you are aware that more than one single type of tomato exist? same goes for most things...

>same goes for most things
Yea, like autism

>smaller regional Italian cuisine

Maybe in the coastal cities, but it's still just some synthesis of true Italian style with local ingredients, at best. Usually it's a mom and pop that has adapted to the taste of your gf or family and provides a sickeningly sweet tomato sauce with 5X the meat or a white sauce so swimming in fat it's enough to make a reasonable human retch. No, I think your antipathy against your family and gf is misdirected. And don't forget, in all likelihood she grew up in an area where Olive Garden was haute cuisine.

Hmmm, when I first asked my (now) wife out to dinner, and I asked her what kind of food she liked, she basically said whatever, that she liked all kinds of foods. So, I took her to a Burmese restaurant that she hadn't been to yet, and I swear, made me fall in love with here right there, because she tried everything and anything. In the years since, I've watched her eat foods that even I didn't want to try, she doesn't afraid of anything. I'm a lucky man.

Show us how those big tits fart

there is nothing wrong with itallian food.

its the way its cooked in the usa.
>genuine itallian food are simple flavours with few ingredients

its overcomplicated in the usa because use more ingredients, and pasta ends up being more like glue more removed from the simple flavors they used to be.

>talking to girl

Nice made up story

>American Italian food
You realize America is so large that there are genuine Italian restaurants owned and run by Italians FROM italy...right?

If you honestly think you can't find authentic Italian food in the US, I question your intelligence, and also your wallet.

You don't HAVE to go to olive garden and pretend like that's the only choice Americans have for Italian.

>>Talking to a girl
Doubt it.

Real italian food is almost unheard of here outside michelin tier cities

Even within such cities fake eye-talian tomato soup and breadsticks outnumbers real italian by 9:1

So what? The ingredients for proper authentic italian aren't cheap to get in the US, it SHOULD be only found at decent quality places that will charge a decent price.

The US is huge compared to most other countries, it makes sense the good restaurants will be in the cities where the majority of the population resides.

> Dating a disgusting white girl instead of a beautiful, loving, little Asian or Latina

I hope your date fails in misery

When you've spent more time lurking you'll understand

Avocados are a trendy new virtue signaling ingredient here on neo-Veeky Forums, Chipotle and Olive Garden are celebration-tier luxury restaurants for weddings and birthdays

An Italian restaurant serving actual Italian food would get a lot of people angry and indignant. Conspiracy to make me feel dumb, why can't we just have normal food, etc