Sexual reproduction evolved roughly 1 billion years ago

Since then, literally and not figuratively none of your ancestors died a virgin

What's your excuse Veeky Forums? Why did you bring shame to your famirry

>implying it has been uncommon for people to die a virgin in the last billion years.
>implying Im a virgin
>implying I have a famirry
>implying im dead

Jesus, what on earth is that?

>Trilobite_(ARK).jpg

>Veeky Forums - Science & Virgin Shaming

Seems you should ask yourself the same question, OP.

However, the better question here isn't about virginity. It is, "Why aren't you raising children during the prime of your life?"

Well I lost my virginity for the purpose of losing it and sometimes it felt really good because I managed to lie to myself about actually caring about her but if I were still a virgin it would be because I haven't found anyone worth caring about.

People often assume I live life like I'm totally careless and in a way it's true. I have cared about girls in the past but I feel like it was a mistake but they didn't care for me back anyway. Girls have cared about me when I didn't care about them.

Growing up with parents that hated me and each other, I'm hesitant to cause the same drama. Women have turned dating and even having children into a meme. The boyfriend is just a material object to them. Worse they may even just refer to you as 'their dick'. Even if a girl dates you because you're a doctor or some shit, it's not because you're a doctor because you have a certain drive to do something legit but because of the status they feel they gain by doing so. Trophy wife and trophy husband.

If it's all just a game then I have better things to do. Also the 'good girls', I hate em. I may have certain desires long term but I'm not a Christian, I love drugs, and I just really don't dig their vibe. Idk I've been told I'm the most complicated guy. I thought I'd found the girl for me once but I really blew it. Lol

subscribed

dude where do I subscribe to your blog

I wonder how many of my ancestors were rapists/rape victims.

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

It's really quite natural for men to not have sex until age 25-40

Obviously there is a widespread problem of sub-replacement fertility, but young men thinking they are going to die a virgin need to chill the fuck out and focus on being valuable in society i.e. have a good job

Because, as a species, it has become relatively easy to survive. It is relatively easy to have a family survive.

Therefore, I would rather spend the prime of my life doing things that are not relatively easy, and can only be experienced once. Such as travelling the world and fucking your bitch.

So donating to a sperm bank loses your virginity?

all of these
/thread

Remember -- you are looking at the mother of all sampling biases. The vast majority of sexual creatures in history died virgins.

Rape isn't widespread now and abortion exists. I can't impregnate anything!

Child support. I would be impregnating women all the time if this didnt exist.

Si they can get a nice 30yo used up slut who needs a beta provider huh?

>Child support. I would be impregnating women all the time if this didnt exist.

RIGHT!.... keep telling yourself this.

have you considered dating dudes

have sex

Not all organisms that can mate will do so.

[spoiler]Not related, but what are the microbes that can steal DNA and use it instead of reproducing sexually?

>The vast majority of sexual creatures in history died virgins.

What? How many people die virgins you think? Maybe 0.5 % MAX.

>What's your excuse Veeky Forums?
I'd rather play videogames and barely pass my subjects without studying.

I am autistic and homosexual.

>Women have turned dating and even having children into a meme. The boyfriend is just a material object to them.
OK, but then
>Also the 'good girls', I hate em.
>I love drugs
>I just really don't dig their vibe
Most degenerates find comfort with their own kind, enjoy a life of loneliness faggot.

Tesla shits on your argument.

>fell in love's pleasurable chemical trap
>eventually mis-stepped like every ancestor before and got girl pregnant
>we opted for abortion
>likely first individual in entire lineage to escape pregnancy with freedom unscathed
>will have babies at own leisure when wise and wealthy enough to create optimal offspring
>tfw evolutionary peak

I don't know, I actually thought it was a well written post. Pretty interesting. The part where he admitted to being a druggie kind of ruins it though.

this

even if I do get laid at some point, I probably won't be able to shake the feeling that I will be getting ripped off.
Most girls have sex in highschool, and some have sex as early as middleschool(not just brown kids, white kids too). That's no secret. So while they're fucking guys for free in highschool and college, and being complete sluts, I get to jerk off at home.
Call me a bitter virgin, but how else am I supposed to feel? I know I'm not entitled to anything, but I certainly wouldn't want to give anything to these women if they were ever to become interested in me.
Like I said, I don't want to get ripped off. It's price discrimination. And it's not just beta virgins that think like that. Look up the ultimatum game. People are inclined towards altruistic punishment.

>Sexual reproduction evolved roughly 1 billion years ago

'Price discrimination'

Jesus christ. What is with all this overthinking?

They're young, they want to have sex a lot. Women plan for years in advance about what society expects of them. That's why they plan so long in the future - so they're not left behind. That's why there's loads of crazy 40 year old spinsters.

Stop being a tool, grow some balls and leave your comfort zone bubble now and then. This is life and nothing is for certain, but rejoice! You are the captain of your own ship... if you measure your worth through others then you'll never know rest this side of the grave.

lol

>'Price discrimination'
>Jesus christ. What is with all this overthinking?

What am I overthinking? Explain. What's wrong with saying "price discrimination". Am I wrong?

>Women plan for years in advance about what society expects of them. That's why they plan so long in the future - so they're not left behind.
>That's why there's loads of crazy 40 year old spinsters.

It sounds like you're contradicting yourself. What am I missing?

>Stop being a tool, grow some balls and leave your comfort zone bubble now and then. This is life and nothing is for certain, but rejoice! You are the captain >of your own ship... if you measure your worth through others then you'll never know rest this side of the grave.

>jus bee urself xDDDDDD
>mann up

Seriously though, your argument isn't very convincing. You basically ignore everything I said, tell me I'm overthinking things, and then provide me with a non-thinking response with a bonus facebook tier inspirational speech. I mean, thanks for the words of encouragement, if you can call them that, it's just that you aren't really telling me anything I don't already know. Not to mention your little speech assumes a lot about me that you don't know to be true, but lets ignore that, because I think we can both agree that your speech wasn't relevant to the discussion.

You're not special. Stop thinking you are.

You're overthinking how girls are because you're scared of them. You think they;re some other species when you're putting the pussy on a pedestal. It honestly doesn't matter.

>jus bee urself xDDDDDD
>mann up

Problem?

Just grab life by the nuts and spare no survivors. I will now cease in my:

>Facebook tier inspirational speech

If you don't want help then don't act like a whiny bitch.

>You're not special. Stop thinking you are.

Not an argument. I never said I was.

>You're overthinking how girls are because you're scared of them. You think they;re some other species >when you're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Again, not true at all. Zero proof.

>Problem?
>Just grab life by the nuts and spare no survivors. I will now cease in my:

Yes, there is a problem. If you read what I wrote earlier, than you wouldn't be asking that question.

>If you don't want help then don't act like a whiny bitch.

Again, I didn't ask for help.

Well, your entire post was garbage. You truly are a retard. Fuckoff back to /pol/ or reddit or something. You're supposed to use your brain on this board.

>Well, your entire post was garbage. You truly are a retard. Fuckoff back to /pol/ or reddit or something. You're supposed to use your brain on this board.

Good luck. You'll need it.