Are these anime girl problems actually hard or not?

Are these anime girl problems actually hard or not?

t. brainlet

You should be able to solve this.

I prefer the ones with Kurisu on it.

Another one

I CANT SOLVE IT OH MY GOD FUCK FUCK
am i retard?

>2-dimensional manifold
At the VERY least, is it a Barnett-Ramanujan quaternion manifold?

If you pull on a rope of (N) meters length, how long in (t) msecs does it take for the kinetic energy to travel up the rope, thus making it taut?

Bonus: Find the equation for the coiled rope C. How does arc affect the wave function?

Some of them aren't even possible

Eh, forgot picture

Not very

X=X

I can't solve it. I'm a massive brainlet.

Oh wait nevermind.

I don't understand this question.

all ints z/z25?

sometimes people crack under the strain

the funny thing is that a real mathematician would be able to solve this by using a different field with different operation definitions

Someone explain.

>a real mathematician would be able to solve this by using a different field with different operation definitions
Redefining the words used in a question isn't the same as answering the question.

t. Engieneer
nowhere explicitly does it state the rules for addition and subtraction, therefore I can define rules to answer his question

Hell if you want to solve this using brainlet logic you could just make it just make X an Ordinal number

Impressive technique. I never would have thought of that

I dont think a real mathematician would do that. In fact they would probably, not do that. Just my opinion

No math problem is "hard". Just some are more convoluted than others. Also, those are not structured correctly so you'd need to make up shit to do it.

>nowhere explicitly does it state the rules for addition and subtraction, therefore I can define rules to answer his question
That's not how language works. Words have shared implied meanings, you can't just substitute your own and ignore the intent of the speaker/author.

Thanks for agreeing to pay me $100 dollars though, given you forgot to provide definitions for any of the words you used.

If no math problem is hard what the hell does hard mean? Can you give me an example of something hard?

My dick

The one in your image is actually gibberish.

This is also gibberish.

Author here. They're both doable, but only if you've read very specific books.

The text in this image is also gibberish.

>definitions: the problem
OP, scary difficult words suddenly become a lot less scary once you know the meaning of them.

As if. They're difficult words thrown around in ways that don't make sense. Bait.