Tfw you realize keto fags are worse than vegetarians/vegans

>tfw you realize keto fags are worse than vegetarians/vegans

Is that an egg coated in avocado wrapped in bacon?

People who ruin innocent recipes because they insist on forcing them to conform to their personal dietary requirements are scum.

You can be on a vegetarian, vegan, or ketogenic diet and not do this, however.

i know.

you're forced to talk about it in every social situation 'cause people always want to know why you decline food.

but the difference: i don't want to talk about it. i do it 'cause i'm a fatty trying to lose weight. it's not about being hip/cool/ethical.

>cross fit 5 times a week, bro!

Fuck these people. I'd rather marry a vegan than spend a week with a keto fag.

Run, faggot, dieting is for retards

Some people just need a thing

i mean even though dieting is a meme, that's fine IRL. i'm just tired of ketolards shitting up every thread with their holier than thou attitude and thinking bread is literally cancer.

Absolute nonsense. If you're overeating, exercise will not save you. It takes multiple hours of running to burn off a couple hundred calories that could have been consumed in a moment. What makes more sense: going for a 3 hour jog because you ate a cheeseburger, or just eating something else instead?

20 minute jog at an 8 minute per mile pace will burn 350 calories. take that into account into a 1500 calorie per day defecit and you can certainly have your cheeseburger.

>Anons in this thread ACTUALLY think dieting in general is a meme

Did I wander into ?

you think this sentiment is exclusive to Veeky Forums?

Thinking that eating less calories than you burn doesnt result in weight loss?

Or thinking that people that think that should have to take mandatory basic health education?

Fad diets are 100% a meme

that's common sense. not the point when we say dieting is a meme. the meme is targeting specific food groups and eliminating them.

I didnt say "fad" diets.

both just say "dieting"

what else would it be

Dieting almost always implies a short period of time i.e. fad

I guess I should add, I mainly browse Veeky Forums. "Dieting" means actually dieting without being a dumbass, unless otherwise stated.

>overeating
That's not going on a "diet", that's just not fucking overeating.

>browse Veeky Forums
>without being a dumbass
Pick one

>Found the fatass

Yes theres shitposting, but name one board without it.

Learn how to memetext and no, I'm not fat. I work out and eat right. You don't need to a board full of body dysmorphic closet queers to do that

Maybe you should also try getting laid, maybe then you'd be less of an insufferable cunt

You dont need it but browsing the only health-oriented board hardly makes you a dumbass.

Certainly less so than people who actually think real dieting isnt just calories in / calories out.

Jokes on you. I'm an insufferable cunt no matter what

>anybody want some of my pizza?
>Not the pieces with the toppings though
>the other ones

>I guess I should I add, I mainly browse Veeky Forums

Every single time with you losers

Do you disagree with my point, or are you just shitposting?

"Dieting" includes real dieting, not just memes.

If not for Veeky Forums I would have no idea people cared THIS much what other people put in their stomachs

How do you people make it through the day without having an anxiety attack over all the people with different ideas and values than your own?

>keto worse than vegans

No. There are peer reviewed studies that even medfags admit in the case of healthy overweight or obese individuals a shortterm keto or paleo diet will result in significant weightloss without compromising health.

The real question that remains unanswered is it healthy longterm? If I were obese, I would do it until I hit my target weight and then switch to calorie in/calorie out.

I don't even understand how people eat stuff like this. They're missing the point of Keto.

Carbs are a limit, protein is a goal, the rest of the calories you're willing to consume can be satisfied with fat. I'm long done with keto after losing 106 lbs but it irks me when I see these fat bombs or whatever they call them. You can enjoy a fairly balanced meal on keto but a lot of people use it as an excuse to inhale as much butter or bacon as they want.

Because they don't act like that in life. None of this is real. It's performative just like you needing to hop in and show that you're better than them by being above their behavior. Nothing here is real. It's a website

>making your body adapt to burning fat for energy instead of sugar
>meme

heh, nothin diabeetusell, kid!

>making your body adapt to burning fat for energy
Uh, it already does that, bud. Are you retarded?

enjoy your insulin dumps

Yes, just because I don't subscribe to your nonsense, it must mean I eat pure sugar.

This is literally what OP is talking about.

It's not just larping, people here get genuinely angry at anyone who eats better than a drunk college student living away from mommy and daddy for the first time

This. You can't outrun a bad diet.

>implying i follow a ketogenic diet
m8, you could've pointed out that insulin is used to convert fat as well so my argument was invalid.
now the game's over

STOP THE FUCKING THREAD

People like are the most aggravating pieces of shit and I hope you die in a fire. YOU are the reason that people never actually lose weight. YOU are the reason that fad diets are thing. And most importantly, YOU are the LOUDEST FUCKING FAGGOT about your WRONG way to help people. EXERCISE, MOTHERFUCKER. DIETING WILL NOT HELP YOU IN THE LONG RUN WITHOUT EXERCISE.
FACT:
Lean muscle burns fat at a rate of approx. 100 calories/day per pound of lean muscle.
FACT:
Aerobic exercise improves bloodflow, which helps you get more out of what you do eat, meaning your body won't crave more nutrients and you don't feel as hungry.
FACT:
Your body normalizes a certain weight. Simply eating less calories will not change this set weight. The body can actually start to cannibalize itself (usually eating muscle instead of fat in the process) before it reduces your weight.
YOU ARE A MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT. FUCKING LIFT YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT, AND NEVER TELL ANYONE EVER AGAIN TO DIET INSTEAD OF EXERCISE.

YES I AM FUCKING MAD.

Bro, he's saying that you can't just eat whatever you want and rely on exercise. It doesn't work that way. You have to do both in tandem.

This is true. And 90% of health is what you eat and how much, 10% is exercise.

Scientists have come to this conclusion, because you can never exercise enough to undo eating nothing but saturated fat and cholesterol. There aren't enough hours in the day to burn off too many calories, work, sleeping, eating, hobbies.... There is only so much time to burn off 4,000 calories of double cheeseburgers and milkshakes.

I've never seen so many memes in one picture

Take a breath, christ.

I'm the guy who posted that and I lost 70 lbs. Obviously exercise is great and provides numerous health benefits, but the poster to which I was responding told a person to lose weight by running, not dieting. This is shit advice. If you're a fatty eating upwards of 3500 calories a day, running won't fix that. You have to track what you're putting in your body and get the total number of calories you consume per day to become lower. I don't know how you managed to interpret this as telling people "to diet instead of exercise". Ideally do both, but if your goal is losing weight you cannot forgo managing your diet.

not everyone here is completely autistic. where do you even think you are?? do you get a kick out of pretending to think you're a better person on an anonymous board? stop projecting.

Kill yourself, retard fatty

>anorexic bidy
>obese face

no? and yet:
I reset my case

*vomits*

>make a ragu bolognese and eat it with pasta
>make a chicken curry and eat it with rice
>nobody cares

>make the exact same ragu bolognese and eat it with sauteed cabbage and spinach
>make the exact same chicken curry and eat it with sauteed cauliflower
>OH MY GOD THIS IS SO UNHEALTHY KETO IS THE DEVIL

This is how retarded you people sound. I've been on keto for 6 months and have been eating basically the same foods that I did before in roughly the same amounts, with the exception that I've replaced pasta with sauteed strips of cabbage, rice with sauteed grated cauliflower, mashed potatoes with celeriac root puree and tortillas with lettuce leaves. I'm having a hard time seeing how this is supposedly less healthy.

Bullshit, the average peasant workman in the 17th century ate like a modern day professional athlete, around 4000 calories a day just to sustain themselves. I don't recall peasants being particularly overweight, and that's because they worked like animals seven days a week.

No modern Western person is going to do backbreaking physical labor for 12 hours per day six days a week. Also the peasants stayed in shape by having the occasional crop failure, so after a few years of eating well and getting chubby, they'd have a cold year and have to live on a caloric deficit for a while and lost a bunch of weight.

you need to read more than the Veeky Forums sticky before attaining the right to make posts like this

Down 20+ pounds in 7 weeks. Stay mad ;)

jokes on you I did keto while on SL 5x5 fite me

>The real question that remains unanswered is it healthy longterm?
I've been on strict keto for 2 years, and alternating low-carb - keto for the past two. I went from Type II obeselord to someone with a resting heart rate of 56 BPM. I don't even do cardio.

>Your body normalizes a certain weight. Simply eating less calories will not change this set weight.
>nu/fit/

At least keto fags dont shove their beliefs down my throat and call me 'literally hitler' for eating meat.

Vegans and vegetarians do.

Im confused as fuck wut did i do i just eat meat and fat and run for an hour

>bread is literally cancer
Well, the bread itself isn't, but the raised glucose levels in your bloodstream will eventually kill you, so there ya go.

Cycling beats everything. It's easy on the joints and I lost 65 lbs in a few months and still ate fast food several times a week but I rode everywhere and made very long trips. 600 cals/hour is average.

>falling for the running meme
Get into kpop and do 40 minutes of kpop dances a day while being on a diet of cucumbers, rice, ginger, noodles, avacados, strawberries, tomatoes, and fish. Do it for a week and you'll lose between 3-7 lbs a week. You can substitute the 40 minute dancing for 120 jumping jacks, 40 pushups, 40 squats, and lifting weights for 5 minutes. Or go for a 30 minute to an hour bike ride/bike for 2 miles on varying terrain. You have options.

>it's another thread where autistic reclusive teenagers channel their bitter hatred into an straw man caricature based on browsing leddit for 30 minutes
keto is absolutely fine, faggots. time to get a life already.
>being buttblasted over a pimped up scotch egg
>on a fucking cooking board
maybe neck yourself instead, though.

>600 cals per hour
Holy shit no wonder I lost 30 lbs in 2 months, I only went biking twice but it was on varying terrain and 3 miles each time, combined with eating only about 1k calories a day.

Running is great for building stamina/endurance but it can be veeery hard if you seldom exercise. Jogging too. Walking is okay but it takes forever.

Losing over a kilo a week is very unhealthy for anyone not morbidly obese. Running is completely fine.
>kpop dances
Stop giving shit advice and strongly consider suicide.

>Running is an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.

>Losing over a kilo a week is very unhealthy for anyone not morbidly obese.

You know what else is unhealthy? Being a fatass. That sounds like an excuse used by fatties who can't mange to lose weight.

Are exercise bikes a good alternative? If I went out biking in the city I'd just get a lung full of smoke, and then mugged by gypsies, so that's not an option.

Unfortunately I don't have the time it'd take to bike out past city limits and back.

>that desperate for (you)s
go outside

They're not exactly the same, but close enough. Elliptical machines are your best choice for gym cardio/conditioning. Cycling+rowing is good too.

Or maybe you just give random overly specific shitty advice and not everyone is a fat fucking weeb like you who rely on shit like DDR and Wii Sports for physical activity.

I see, thanks. I'm mostly looking for an option I can do within my apartment, preferably while watching some shows, otherwise I won't be able to convince my lazy ass to do anything at all.

Looking up elliptical machines, turns out they're not much more expensive than a decent exercise bike. I suppose I'd be better off with one of those then.

>tells people to get a life
>tells people to neck themselves
really massages the marbles

>an straw man
Sorry, but this typo means your arguement has been completely dismantled.

>not everyone here is completely autistic.

Who has called you literally hitler for eating meat?

a voice in his head based on a cartoon posted to /r/theredpill/

da fug is that thing?
da fug is keto?

>tfw you realize keto is a died purposed for weight loss and not a lifestyle diet like vegetarianism/veganism

they're apples and oranges op fuck off

use paleo when you post this thread again in 3 days

Paleo is godtier. The way man was meant to live before (((agriculture))).

Were you literally born yesterday?

How are your cholesterol levels? That's pretty much my biggest worry when it comes to keto.
Also how the fuck do you survive 2 years without carbs man, I barely survived two months.