God damn I love being fat. I never leave a plate unfinished

God damn I love being fat. I never leave a plate unfinished.

Sometimes when I get 75% through a big meal and feel like I can't fit any more, my heart starts beating faster and I get my second wind to finish the rest off.

I like to call it my "eater's high".

I like to call that an early death. On that note, I just signed up for a half marathon and I'm going to Cuba in the fall.

Enjoy that fast food though.

>my heart starts beating faster
>I like to call it my "eater's high"

Your stomach is probably pressing against your heart and lungs, adding more stress to your organs to keep you alive and functioning.

>Half-Marathon
Are you trying to impress autistic manchildren on an anonymous cooking board about running 13 whole miles?
Go to Veeky Forums, maybe they'll give half of a shit.

i just ate a whole rotisserie chicken + shrimp salad and some bbq beans

but I only weigh 170lbs and can do five muscle-ups

>be me
>go out with family for all you can eat sushi
>"all you can eat" ... challange fucking accepted
>order as much sushi as I think I can eat
>quite a bit
>family see what I order
>they freak out
>we wait an hour and a half for sushi
>hungry af
>sushi comes
>eat
>get eater's high
>eat all of it, done faster than annorexic sister
>family fucking stunnned
>go home
>go straight to the fridge for cake

Bro you can come. I'm formally inviting you.

good for you.
i can't stand the feeling of being full, or that weird heart beating thing you mentioned.
i'm not all that skinny, but i sure as shit wish i could eat more.
cheers, dude

I eat but I'm not fat
wtf?

Where at?

How much do you weigh, and how tall are you?

Bragging about half marathons on an anonymous chinese pictureboard is more embarassing than revelling in gluttony, to be honest. I'm not even fat.

You like being a glutton, and like not caring how much you consume, but I seriously doubt that you love being fat.

As long as you have a job and support yourself, as in not a burden to others, I have no problem with this. Your habit will kill you, I'm sure you realize, but you're going out your way. Good on ya. Just be sure to die some place accessible so the emergency personnel don't have to knock a hole in the wall to remove your whale-like carcass. Carry on, you beautiful, fat bastard.

You're probably still under 25 or so. See how you pack on the pounds when you get older without changing your eating habits and your metabolism slows down. I got stretchmarks on my belly during that time.

Or you can continue to exercise, stay fit and not worry about """""metabolism"""""

Early thirties here. You sound like my shitty coworkers who constantly bitch about being fat while constantly snacking. Unfortunately on customer saw me jogging years ago and brought it up in the office. Now they all think I'm some health nut when all I do is not constantly eat cake and icecream.

Dark Side Half Marathon in Orlando. Register soon, it's going to sell out again like it always does.

I just eat one large meal a day and get this feeling regularly while maintining a

That post was just embarassing to read

>Orlando
Nuh-uh, I'm not falling for that one again

What's wrong with Orlando?

Fat fuck.

You're trying to get us to come to beat the pulse high score...