First contact is about to be made with aliens

>First contact is about to be made with aliens
>You must prepare a meal for them for when they arrive

What do you make?

totino's pizza rolls

Snoobies

Mashed potatoes with garlic

Salad so that they don't immediately find out that we butcher whatever isn't of our species.

Probably smart.

Probably would bring them the sigma aldrich catalog since there is almost definitely something they can eat in there and our food is probably toxic to them

Whatever their chef is bringing. Seriously, don't know what's deadly to them, why are we feeding them at a first contact? We should be learning the language and attempting to communicate, maybe learning their biology.

Nothing) cos they probably die by anaphilactic shock in case they try to eat any terrestrial food.

but user, plants are also an species

>yfw they arrive and are actually plant creatures

bread is the food of humans, so they will be fed bread

they'll get a slice of hurgin each

Plants aren't alive tho

This
Fresh bread and water

nigga u serious?

This. There's no guarantee they even use DNA in their biology. A shared meal is pretty much an awful idea for a first contact scenario.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd. just hand them a beer and chill out

In the same vein of thought, there's also the fact that a meal may not be viewed as a positive but a social negative. It is, after all, part of the same process that produces shit and piss.

Kool Aid, if they are plant people then they will love sugar water, if they are meatbased then they will love sugar water

they might just think its weird as fuck that we even bother preparing food at all
they might have no concept of cooking, presentation, savoring etc.

Learning their biology could be considered aggressiv. We don't know shit about their politics but they certainly know that if you learn how something works you can manipulate it.

McChicken

>certainly know that if you learn how something works you can manipulate it.

QB?

For humanity, it is the McChicken.

British Breakfast
They'll leave.

Excuse me?

Do you mean English Breakfast?

He's an overweight and ignorant Ameritard. I wouldn't expect him to know something as simple as that.

>ITT: dumb americans that don't realize how advanced and intelligent beyond anything we can imagine aliens would have to be to come here, and the implications of that

here's your (you)

i am no american

I know if we built a wall around the atmosphere this shit never would have happened.

fucking space niggers, they better have visas

Hey, autist, we're trying to have a "what would you feed someone who's never had earth food" thread here.

Cup noodle.

OBSESSED

>found the autist who believes this is a serious discussion

> Alien first contact
Anything less than everything is wrong.
A side street in whatever city they're in/near should be filled with street vendors cooking their food in stalls, and it should be every type of food possible to find. Anything that doesn't need to be prepared can be just stuck in a buffet table.
If we show them every single food item we can create, maybe we find a trade item, something that's not deadly. All they need to do is have a single suited scientist take samples for testing on the ship, or use a sensor device. Assuming they don't just go on a mad rampage of food and talking. Just be sure to tell them that ashtrays aren't food containers, and dog shit ain't chocolate.

OBSESSED

Just when the meme became stale.
>Ayyyy, lmao!

pineapple pizza

>being this triggered

I always knew I was in the right laughing at autistic kids.

OBESED

>dude, i made totinos pizza rolls!!

>ITT - Triggered overweight americans

Immediately disgusted by both our weakness and paltry offering, they glass the planet. Also, they can't digest organic matter as their body chemistry is based on silicon.

whoah guys these europeans are trolling us hard, look out

>Amerilards are so dense that they think the entire world consists of the US and Europe

Doesn't surprise me. If you guys spent less time eating in school you might not all have such low IQ's.

Fuck off QB

It's not that we think the rest of the world consists of... whatever you like to assume-- it's that we know only the Americas and Europe is important.
Though, I guess if you're not from any of the above (opinion discarded).

poutine for snack

take them out for pho and salad rolls at lunch

then maybe ethiopian for dins

>I'll just justify my stupidity with a terrible attempt at making an incoherent point because I have no concept of grammar or how my language works at all, really.

Did you know that if Amerilards were all wiped out, not only would the global obesity rate drop dramatically but the global IQ rate would rise just as much?

MEME

The sperg is kinda right though.

Cherries and grapes, both sliced in half, placed on a white plate.

smart

Fuck off back to your containment board. >>/x/

>pho
good job on getting the planet vaporized fag

>how advanced and intelligent
just about as much as us

we have many ways we know we could quickly and easily explore the galaxy, the technology just hasn't caught up to it yet

SHART

thats due to all the black people for the most part

Good post, very interesting.

Weed brownies.

It seems strange that you dont talk about Mexico's extreme obesity, low IQ, and terrible crime rates...OBSESSED

Deep friend obese human.