I don't know why but I feel like messing with someone's food is a major line to cross and I basically lost a friend...

I don't know why but I feel like messing with someone's food is a major line to cross and I basically lost a friend because yesterday he thought it would be funny to dump a shit ton of salt into my food and pass it off as a joke
He had already been fucking around and going out of his way to be obnoxious at my house but that was the final straw
What would you do in this situation my guys

Like I immediately kicked him out but I wanted to just knock him the fuck out for ruining my food honestly
But I'm not super into violence and having to drag his body out of my house would have been awkward

Fuck friends OP.

I WOULD FUCK HIS MOM DESU

What a stupid thing to end a friendship over.
I thought he was taking a dump in your food or something.

He'd have to make a decent apology and compensate me for the meal in full. At least.

And that. Bang his mom.

>Amurica runn no dundun

Nah there's more to it then this though, I just didn't want to go into full detail about it all bc that's gay as hell
This was like the final straw though because I don't have a lot of food at home and I would never do something like this to him because he would go full autismo

he rendered it inedible either way, the method does not matter

I would have demanded remuneration or gone to Defcon Fat Lip.

You don't fuck with a man's wife, vehicle, dog, or food. They're all offenses that warrant beating the shit out of someone.

I suspect the kind of braindead faggot that thinks that kind of thing is funny has other behavioral traits that would make him worthless as a friend. Hell even as a preadolescent I didn't associate with that kind of retard.

And thus did user preach the tribe's first sacred doctrines.

Of course the method matters.
I could still eat salty food if I was hungry enough.
However, I could not eat food that was jizzed on or something.

>I would never do something like this to him because he would go full autismo

The definition of the true savage is that he laughs when he hurts you; and howls when you hurt him.

It doesn't really seem like you were actually friends. People on this board use that word to denote someone they have either open or barely contained contempt for but all occasionally superficially interact with.
If he were your friend, he would have understood this was a place not to go, or you would have gotten the joke. Or he would have apologized. I guess if I were in your situation I'd wonder why I was having a meal with this person and after the incident, I would probably laugh and do something to his food too

You've never swung on anyone for any of those reasons, pussy

OP have you told him to knock it off before it escalated, or did you keep quiet until the last minute?

>being friends with someone that has a giggle over ruining your stuff
That sounds like someone I cut out of my life when I was in 4th grade because he would come to my house and act like an obnoxious twat and then had this full fucking retarded autistic giggle that he'd do every time.
If you're over the age of 13 then I have no idea why you'd associate with someone like that to begin with.

>weedy's old fashioned hurgusburgus

I almost punched one of my friends for making me spill my fries. Because fries are serious fucking business to me. So, I dont think you're out of line. But I don't exactly have my shit together, clearly

Id kill someone over an order of fries. They're my favourite. If someone ruined them, they would have to pay it back two fold or forever be dead to me

Nobody's fucked with any of those things for me retard