Why is it impossible to have a discussion here about the impact of race on intelligence?

Why is it impossible to have a discussion here about the impact of race on intelligence?

Are the Veeky Forums mods that cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/research/race-gaps-in-sat-scores-highlight-inequality-and-hinder-upward-mobility/
tcrecord.org/Content.asp?ContentId=16925
google.com/search?q=welfare reform 1996 summary
dcf.state.fl.us/programs/access/docs/tcafactsheet.pdf
aspe.hhs.gov/report/personal-responsibility-and-work-opportunity-reconciliation-act-1996
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have too many left wing moralfags on this board. They get triggered if you point niggers are fucking stupid.

>Why is it impossible to have a discussion here about the impact of race on intelligence?
[citation needed]
I see two or three of these threads a week.

You DO understand they're containment threads, for when the /pol/tards leave their fuzzy hugbox, right?

This

>B-but it's ALL because of a few hundred years of muh slavery and oppression.

The tens of thousands of years of evolutionary divergence did nothing

>Maybe if I immediately resort to personal attacks then reality will go away

>I see two or three of these threads a week.
there is much more than that

ok, lets have a discussion. Clearly you are superior. Now what do you want to do with that information?

Yeah but they get deleted because muh political correctness

Resegregate society

Let's say we prove once and for all that genetic divergence is responsible for these differences. What do we do with that information? I'm not really against the discussion but the implications of this are dangerous, I think that's why people are hesitant to talk about it. Personally I think IQ isn't a perfect measurement of intelligence, and that environmental factors are enough to change that IQ score significantly. Its irresponsible to assume that genetic divergence is the sole actor here, and this is also why personally I'm against eugenics, because we'll end up selecting for arbitrary traits that have deleterious effects down the road.

>>Maybe if I immediately resort to personal attacks then reality will go away
a) What personal attack?
b) What reality?
The truth is, /pol/itical discussion belongs on a different board.
Sure, everything ultimately relates to Veeky Forumsence and math, but that shouldn't be an excuse for shitting up the board with everything you want to bait the smart kids with.
>What's the evolutionary advantage of liking MLP?
>What does science have to say about deviant sexual practices?
>Scientifically speaking, what's the best brand of anal lube?

This is why these discussions get deleted. Maybe contribute with a real answer next time chief.

>Source: The College Board
No such college board report exists that contains this chart.

>What personal attack?

>/po/tards

>What reality?

That race is a factor in intelligence

Last I checked evolution was part of the scientific arena

brookings.edu/research/race-gaps-in-sat-scores-highlight-inequality-and-hinder-upward-mobility/

end affirmative action and all other forms of equity legislation.
If there are jobs that are best suited for people with high intelligence -which i think we can both agree is obvious- then intelligence testing should be a standard for entry. as it stands right now, intelligence testing is illegal for hiring purposes in the US, presumably because of X-ism.
IQ isn't perfect, but that's not to say it isn't very good. it's the single most reliable, repeatable and predictive measure taken from scientific psychology - which is no surprise since it's survived nearly 100 years.
there is no evidence to suggest that environment can increase IQ, only that malnutrition, sleep deprivation, abuse etc can lower it.

It is a real answer and it would solve a LOT of problems

cuz all research has to have pragmatic goals in mind rite?!? xD

>What personal attack?
>/po/tards
If you're not a /pol/tard, that's not attacking you. I certainly never said you were.
And if you _are_ /pol/tard, then go back to your shitty containment board.

>Last I checked evolution was part of the scientific arena
EVERYTHING is part of the scientific arena, that's not an excuse for using the "math and science" board for expressing your personal political views.
>That race is a factor in intelligence
I didn't deny it was.

>race is a factor in intelligence
lol
is that why chinese have an iq of 107 and indonesians an iq of 85, because race matters SO much

race is basically meaningless
i asked for A COLLEGE BOARD report precisely because that's what I want

this article DOES NOT contain data based on income and race

you just proved my point

don't just lie on the internet
tcrecord.org/Content.asp?ContentId=16925

>end affirmative action and all other forms of equity legislation.
That's /pol/itics, not Veeky Forumsence.
That's why these threads don't belong on Veeky Forums.

>this article DOES NOT contain data based on income and race

From that article

>The average SAT score for students who identify as having parents making between $0 and $20,000 a year is 455, a score that is actually .2 standard deviations above the average score for black students (428).

Because it's circlejerking useless information. The outliers that are obviously of a higher IQ will argue incessantly why it's wrong, and the dumbfucks who are of an allegedly superior race will latch onto the information as some sort of confirmation of their biases and try to use it as proof they aren't retarded on the individual level because on the mass level there's a difference.

All in all it amounts to nothing. Society on the whole will not suddenly start to change based upon some studies about differences in IQ, and that leaves shitflinging on a Tunisian surfing enthusiast board as the only actual purpose of these """""discussions""""". I don't care if you come from /pol/, reddit, or wherever the fuck, these threads are garbage and you should consider yourself sub-70 IQ if you make them expecting any amount of actual discourse.

>Personally I think IQ isn't a perfect measurement of intelligence, and that environmental factors are enough to change that IQ score significantly

Decades of research says otherways, but i guess if you personally think so, well maybe then we should take that into consideration.

Like I said, I'm not against the discussion, read the rest of my post. Nobody ever talks about what happens when/if we determine this is true, but you can't deny the environmental factor. Its not good science to only look at one data source and make assumptions. And I'm not lying when I say the implications of such a discussion are dangerous. If we determine that the SOLE factor for "IQ" is genetic what do you do with the low IQ humans? Its a serious ethical question, they are still human. Even down syndrome and mentally retarded people are human, conscious and have rights. So it all comes down with how far our governing bodies are willing to go. And let's be honest, how often do governments act in the interest of the citizens, and wait for real scientific data before jumping the gun and implementing policy? Stupid or not, these are still people we are talking about.

science does not necessitate any actionable consequence of any information.
you asked "What do we do with that information?"
and i told you.
if you didn't want an answer, don't ask for one.
you have no position to dismiss my answer because it "doesn't belong"

wrong

>and the dumbfucks who are of an allegedly superior race will latch onto the information
This.
There's far more variation between individuals than races.
Trying to justify racism based on variations of the average of large populations just proves how poorly-thought-out racism is.
In turn, I'm pretty sure that means racists are dumber, on average, than most people of any color.

Not an argument

>There's far more variation between individuals than races.

Name a black culture that accumulated any amount of wealth at all through anything other than slave trading

claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, trog

>you asked "What do we do with that information?"
Not me.
Get your shit together, user.
No matter who asked you what, you're helping make this thread off-topic for the board.
People like _you_ are the reason these threads get deleted.

Decades of research say that IQ is a perfect measure of intelligence, with absolutely no flaws, and not subject in any way to environmental factors?

what's that exactly?
it's from 2013
does it contain the chart?
no?

i am very well aware that the college board collects data by income and it collects data by race
but nowhere have i seen a report that contains a chart where races are divided in subgroups by income - and i have seen college reports on SAT

which simply leads me to the conclusion that the OP chart is fake until i see an actual report

i'm just curious to see an actual source, i hate niggers myself

>more variation between individuals than races.
>individuals
>Name a black culture

>does it contain the chart?
>no?

>B-but I can't understand data that isn't pressed and dressed for me

You do realize that a chart can be made out of data in non-chart form?

One look at pol and you know that most people are only thinking of violent solutions to the issue...how many race realists are open to a solution not involving mass murder

naah i was mostly refering to the scond part,
but also IQ is very good at mesuring intelligence.

I would be fine with separating the races once again. They can have the entire west coast

just use [math] \LaTeX [/math] to emphasize words instead of your lazy underscores.

it's the first article i read that comprised of the same information, specifically the OP image. request the article through your university or local library.

What if we just explained the situation to them so they would stop having children

Yes but its not perfect, and it certainly doesn't justify a eugenics program, there is no way a government would be able to carry out such a program without disastrous results.

oh ok, then what's the point of having a discussion about it? There is nothing to discuss.

The problem is when you're using research results to justify stripping the humanity from a group of people.

But they won't because they get paid to pop out little bur heads

>but muh 10 points

this is a very good answer. there just isnt a point.

>There is nothing to discuss.

>Segregation has been mentioned at least six times

If they're equal then giving them their own land to do with what they want should mean that they do exactly as well as whites

I can think of multiple solutions we teach it in school and start a black iq selection program think Neil degrade Tyson after all we did evolve from them

see that's what im talking about. I dont believe in removing a person's rights because they have low IQ. And im willing to bet most people on this earth agree with me, and not you.

???

this

Because that's all you /pol/cucks ever fucking talking about.

We get it, you hate blacks and are too retarded for real math and science topics so all you can talk about is the social sciences, iq and an occasional global warming conspiracy thread or eugenics.

I see these race/ intelligence threads every week and it's always ALWAYS the fucking same shit.

>B...but muh hate boner for liberals and sjws

That's fine and dandy /pol/ but you have a dedicated board for those conservations. Why do you cross post for such a thing? Why can't you come to this board to actually ask and talk about chemical engineering or topology? Why can't you take a fucking break from your hate to talk about quantum mechanics or discrete math?

Hell even a shit posting alien thread is better than this shit.

And for pete's sake where the fuck is our deep sea threads? How can have all these IQ bait threads but no more deep sea threads? Did you /pol/cucks scare that shit away too because if you can't be happy, no one can be happy?

Don't worry, CRISPR will solve all these problems and rich people will be the only ones with high IQs

Certain rights, yes.

It's shown that stupid people have more children than intelligent people. That means we're losing ground and more likely to see Idiocracy than Star Trek

Why are all these things called 'rights' anyway? You can't even drive a car without passing a competence test but you can vote and breed?

Bullshit

sure, but all other factors must be exactly identical for it to be a legitimate experiment, and i think you'll find it's impossible to emulate the opportunity whites had over blacks in history in the current age.

Does that mean that we can put all of you inferior whitefags in camps so that the Asians and Ashkenazi masterraces can move forward?

you are all retarded
a 10 point difference is not a lot
less than an SD and judging by the trend it might get smaller

>you'll find it's impossible to emulate the opportunity whites had over blacks in history in the current age.

Removing reproduction rights between two consenting adults is a dangerous game. The people deciding who gets to breed and who doesn't won't be holding advanced degrees in genetics. They will damage the human race in the long term.

>You can't even drive a car without passing a competence test but you can vote and breed?
actually you can, you just cannot drive it on PUBLIC roads. private roads you can do whatever the fuck you want.

>It's shown that stupid people have more children than intelligent people
cool. why do i care. how is this justification for taking away certain rights from people?

rights exist because of the golden rule you moron. Do you want to be limited in what you can or cannot do? well, shocker, neither do other people. And people who advocate taking away other people's opportunity needlessly are the definition of cunts.

>Why are all these things called 'rights' anyway? You can't even drive a car without passing a competence test but you can vote and breed?
Yeah, everyone is so stupid they never thought of that!!!! maybe there's a reason for it that someone with more life experience, more familiarity with history, and more intelligence has thought of.

It means we get our own proportionally large piece of land while the nips go about boiling dogs and running over children in the street

Why should an inferior race get a proportionately sized piece of land?

Eyo FUCK this racist ass, cracka ass fuckin thread. All yall limp dick white bois is jealous of my muthafuckin 8-incher, you dig?. Cracka we invented peanut butter and pyramids and shit, and ain't nothin you can say gonna take that away from us, you feel me?

yea yea, false dichotemy. Don't worry white dude you're better than every person darker than you.
i really dont get what you people want, a participation trophy for being "better than blacks"? why not go accomplish something actually tangible?

>They will damage the human race in the long term.

>Don't let the mentally retarded breed

It's not going to crush genetic variability to take out the bottom 5%

>But they won't because they get paid to pop out little bur heads
That's been wrong since the Clinton administration, try to keep up.

Bullshit

Blacks make up 13% of the US and receive 26% of the welfare

>being this retarded and trying to argue eugenics
He didn't say they didn't get welfare, he said there was no breeding incentive in the program.

you live in a fantasy world

>Blacks make up 13% of the US and receive 26% of the welfare
They aren't being paid to have kids anymore, not for the last 20 years.

>(You)

Why don't we inforce an iq test for bearing children regardless of race

>he said there was no breeding incentive

Again, bullshit. They get paid per kid

dcf.state.fl.us/programs/access/docs/tcafactsheet.pdf

I used to think I would be happy if whites were just removed from the earth in one fell swoop. Now I am beginning to think it would be best if they were kept here to suffer.

The average white IQ is 100 thats a moron compared to the average smart white IQ 115.

Your just another libtard that is using OH IQ IS THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE WORTH IN THEIR LIVES THEY ARE JUST LOSER LMAO.

The negro has IQ in the low 60s below actual retarded white people.

>That means we're losing ground and more likely to see Idiocracy than Star Trek
not really
iq's are stagnant in the west and china, but rising everywhere

black africans are fully capable of reaching an iq of 85-90
everybody else will be between 90 and 110 under okay conditions
consult at what score do you cut it?

>Why don't we inforce an iq test for bearing children regardless of race
>inforce
AND you're missing a comma.

Welfare is per kid

>Cites a "temporary" program
>Cites one with a limit on breeding
>Cites one with a work requirement
0/10

We can start at 100 then move up as people get used to it and see it's benefit

>The negro has IQ in the low 60s
black africans have iq's in the 80's
nigeria, uganda being slightly higher ~ 84
some others slightly lower (it's a diverse continent)

they have not experienced much of the flynn effect and i'd say 85-90 is a very possible future value (judging by iq scores of blacks in america who were of a slave caste and most likely not representative of a black african)

>Low 60
Dude it's true you need to go to skid row then you will understand

>black africans have iq's in the 80's
No the high 60s, and any negro scoring 80s are an ethnic group not THE FUCKING RACE

>Flynn Effect
Its called genetic imperialism of genes that favor high intelligence, Flynn Effect is bullshit.

>Welfare is per kid
aspe.hhs.gov/report/personal-responsibility-and-work-opportunity-reconciliation-act-1996
>Under the new law, recipients must work after two years on assistance, with few exceptions.
>Families who have received assistance for five cumulative years (or less at state option) will be ineligible for cash aid under the new welfare law.

The law (for decades now) has also made it easier to go after absentee fathers for support.

While you were busy burning crosses, eating mayonnaise sandwiches and fucking your sister, both parties worked together to fix the issues with welfare, and you can thank Bill Clinton for signing the law.

flynn effect is the name of an observed phenomenon, not an explanation

i think this could work in theory
if race-obsessed /pol/tards are so concerned about niggers disappearing we can just have 100+ iq blacks have 4 kids while others have 3 - here's your compromise

i am principally opposed to this sort of meddling though since that's not the point of having a country
yeah i am sure igbos are so much different than yorubas and nigerians are so much different than other bantu's

gimme a break

S E E T H I N G

OP, I can offer you some insight.

A lot of the posters on Veeky Forums are Indian, Asian, and Ashkenazi, all of whom are as terrified of white racial consciousness as blacks and Hispanics.

Every time whites start to see themselves as a distinct interest group, they try to take over the world and sometimes succeed. For whatever reason, whites are just very good at taking over countries and imposing their will on the rest of us.

It's not that we hate individual whites. It's that we are afraid of what they're capable of in large numbers. Don't take it personal.

>yeah i am sure igbos are so much different than yorubas and nigerians are so much different than other bantu's
Negros have more genetic diversity than all of Eurasia.

to add to this
btw another problem with basing a eugenics program on IQ is that IQ only explains like 25% of the variation in achievement, which is pretty damn good

there's more to a person than IQ and there is no reason why laziness, being motivated, being honest aren't partly genetic(just like iq) as well
not to mention iq isn't entirely genetic and people will actually get good at the test and start hacking it real fast which might leave you wondering whether you've actually increased iq or not

i've given this some thought and think the best thing to do is just let things be as they are
when normies get too numerous they'll just fuck shit up and most of them will die and it will be their own fault - smart people's job is to try to prevent that for as long as possible, because you might not know this, but normies do actually hold the power
this
i am 100% indian i swear

Hitler killed 6million ashkenazim who were 1 sd above whites in iq pol is retarded enough to do it again

> For whatever reason, whites are just very good at taking over countries and imposing their will on the rest of us.

lack of empathy. Atrocity justification through religion.

It would lead to an idiocracy they won't just disappear

>lack of empathy
If this were true you would be extinct.

Well said.

Who will pick up the garbage, who will clean your toilets? Also, I like being better than the rest. Living in a high IQ society I would be average.

>It would lead to an idiocracy
what's that even mean

let's just see how japan turns out, according to race iq science they should drop pretty significantly - if birth rate dysgenics have any sort of significant effect in the next idk 1,2,3,4,5,6 decades or something
they have lower birth rates(and significantly higher suicide rates btw) than western whites AND no immigrants to use as an excuse

There needs to be pressure to improve human iq isn't that the whole point of civilization to get better ,advance, evolve once all the brainlets realize this they may support it