Women are more emotional than men. Is this statement a scientific fact or just a meme?

Women are more emotional than men. Is this statement a scientific fact or just a meme?

It's partially a meme and partially true.

i) Women are more easily overwhelmed by their emotions. They are lacking the higher mental functions to deal with emotional distress appropriately. This is correlated to their inability to hold moral values and their inability to feel empathy.

ii) Their emotions however are more primitive, more animalistic than those of men. They are less differentiated and in general very shallow. See the attached pic for more information. A woman cannot experience the depth and breadth of a male's emotional spectrum. That's why all great artists, poets and writers have been male.

I need actual science, not statements

t. Virgin

Complete and total /r9k/, yes
but virgin is a possible no, there are non-virgins with this view, commonly from them being on one of the ends of the "I'm totally at a friend's house right now" call

Yes and thats what makes them subhuman.

Don't forget its a distribution where the curves overlap, a man can be more emotional than a woman but you are more likely to pick a women who is more emotional than the random man you pick.

How is a self-professed "incel" a reasonable source for information about women?

>Women are more easily overwhelmed by their emotions. They are lacking the higher mental functions to deal with emotional distress appropriately. This is correlated to their inability to hold moral values and their inability to feel empathy.
>Their emotions however are more primitive, more animalistic than those of men. They are less differentiated and in general very shallow. See the attached pic for more information. A woman cannot experience the depth and breadth of a male's emotional spectrum. That's why all great artists, poets and writers have been male.
What possibly made you think that asserting shit like that would go unchallenged?

>Women are closer to animals than humans
>Women are incapable of empathy
This fucking guy

Spotted the roastie

Wow. Bitter much?

That a guy would type this only proves which gender is the bigger crybaby.

this post reeks of estrogen

A more correct statement would be "woman tend to be more hormonal than men in general".

kys roastie cuntwhore

How would you know what a woman smells like? Been trolling the parks again?

FUcking lies, it was proven several times by science that women actually have much higher emotional intelligence IQ level so it means that they feel more emotions and deeper than males.

On the other hand, blaming women for being shallow is pure example of white male mansplaining.

Nature created women in a such way that she is looking for the best possible partner for her child. Its not her fault that majority of males are ugly weakling loosers.

Would you blame a dog for barking? Would you blame cow for doing "mooooooo"?

Okay I'm not new here
Wtf is this roastie meme the men's rights autists are on about nowadays?

Not a virgin & never got cheated (yet?) and mostly agree with that view.

But I do believe the typical bad qualities most women display have less to do with
their genetics and more to do with the way society pampers them (which I guess can be partially blamed on men's genetics).

It's like with dogs: You'll notice often the dogs that behave the worst are the little cute dogs, because no matter where they pee, what they chew or at whom they bark at, since they're seen as "cute poor little things" it's less likely they'll get punished in a meaningful way, if not rewarded even.

Likewise, most women are raised with a privilege known as pussy pass and their personalities develop accordingly.

>source is from someone that calls themselves "incel manley"

At last I truly see

>Bitter much?
Only women use this

Oh, is that why we get paid 70 cents on s dollar? Because we're so privileged?

Look, if you're too broke to afford to compete against guys who don't wear name tags at work, don't blame us. Lrn2play the game.

> Not a virgin
I guess technically hookers do count.

Emotion is not a scientific concept.

SUCK DICK MUCH?

That's just your opinion.

Hopkins - A list star
Bay - A list director
Wahlburg - A list actor
Black Guy - Nobody
Girls - Nobody

Idk if this is b8.

You get paid .7 per 1$ because you choose lower paying jobs and are frankly not built for social success the way men are. Even your belief that you should automatically make as much as a man is something society has told you to coddle your intensely violent reactions to reality. We lie to women because their brains are naturally jealous and spiteful, and if they accepted that they won their own lot of entitlement without ability they wouldn't allow themselves to work. Instead we have to motivate you by describing basic facts of the world in Marxist kindergarten level emotion appeasing terms. Yes that you believe society exists to expand your material comforts is a lie and will never be a sustainable way of living for humanity. Yes your greed and entitlement are doing more than the white man ever could do destroy our way of life. And yes we fully accept our position as providers of your entitlement and will take responsibility for it when it comes crashing down. No one in the history of the world has been able to take credit for their mistakes except the white man.

Nice autism, but I'm sure that was a troll.

At least half the faggots on this board will agree with it troll or not

>Bay - A list director
>Wahlburg - A list actor
I shiggy

misogynyst much?

very very fresh meme

SEETHING

EQ is a nonscientific metric.
that is to say, it is not repeatable, generalizable or predictive
try again

typical white science answer

it'd be better if you refrained from posting altogether, if you're just going to post one of those prog shit memes

Well okay let's take as fact that 99% of people are retarded. Now, I am in the 99.9th percentile in most things and even so at times I doubt my intelligence. And even when I think about the great geniuses of history and today I still wonder if I really believe they are not retarded. It seems that even a retard, as long as he has a proclivity for academia, will eventually succeed in developing or discovering something new to humanity. This is because the majority of what we have placed in front of us is actually quite easy, and the rest of the population is super retarded, so even these easy things are left wide open for advancement.

Thus, the concept of intellect itself is nothing more than a farce. It is just a minor differentiation used to distinguish oneself from other potential mates. It is a signaling of an interest that takes up some time and energy and possibly pays off with a little bit of excitement and novelty. What good is an intellect without a smarty pants face? That is what is really being sought. A face that expresses knowitallness, contempt for plebs, immersion in challenging thoughts, or a cunning confidence in one's intellectual abilities. At the end of the day it is simply modelling, and even the abyssal emotions of pining for a woman who can appreciate intellect is nothing more.

If one were to actually ponder the outcome of such a finding they'd realize their vanity. What if a woman sees you as deep but she herself is not quite so intelligent. You'd be disappointed as her attraction is not as satiating as an actual familiarity. If you found a woman who was your equal, there would be a loss of contrast, a hole where one's preconceived notions of what were important have evaporated and are now left vacant. Even worse that woman would not necessarily feel anything significantly momentous about your intellect as she is perfectly capable of comprehending it.

Finding a woman as smart as you is merely the starting point. It is akin to meeting someone of similar wealth. It is not necessary however. All that is necessary and probably what is ideal is simply that she recognizes your intelligence. There are plenty of people out there who are literally too dumb to even discern intellect. You can try to be with girls like this but it will be a crazy ride. They won't give your opinion the slightest bit of weight over anyone else's. They will do stupid fucking shit nonstop and you will be powerless to influence them, and they will call you an idiot, or mentally fucked, for not reacting the same to stupid shit the way they do.

Whatever ideal you may be searching for is in reality most likely totally bogus. Even if you found someone you considered equal they could easily fuck around behind your back because lol it's just sex don't be a pleb it doesn't mean anything why concern yourself with what your reptilian brain chooses to do?

EQ is directly correlated to physical attractiveness. Ugly dudes are low, women are higher because they get to wear makeup, and attractive men at the top. Emotion can be divided between good and happy and bad and sad. An attractive person will always have a higher EQ because they can always answer with the choice that is always correct - E. I'm gonna look sooo good. It is purely subjective and the majority of people are firm believers that attractiveness and intelligence go hand in hand. If you look stupid you are stupid and the events of a lifetime whether true or not always reinforce this belief

They're more emotionally expressive and driven, but men experience about the same amount of emotions. Men tend to be more logical in most things (men are to physical assault as women are to rumors and bitchiness) take your pick which one's more logical

men are literally more emotional, crying because chad fucked your friend does not 'emotion' make . men are the tortured souls, the artists, generally speakng

I don't agree with OP. I think a more correct statement may be women express there emotions more frequently than men.

I love this meme where people screenshot elaborate bullshit posts and then repost them as a source.

I don't think that's a meme.
I suspect they actually think that's how an argument works.

they're very often specifically about this subject, and it's kinda amazing because you couldn't possibly believe this if you had ever met a woman in real life.

women are actually more empathetic. this became clear to me while i worked as a lifeguard, other men would always take you off late, women never would and if they did they'd be really apologetic

>weak bait
>9 white knight replies
I don't know what to make of this

How do you measure how emotional someone is?

This is the first question that needs to be answered before you can go down this dumb route.

>muh wage gap
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Women make less money because in average they take lower and less paid positions, be it due to choice or inability to perform more difficult tasks (you see less women in physical labor in mines, don't you?). That's where the average difference comes from. It has nothing to do with an individual on a specific position and it has nothing to do with discrimination based on gender. Just women picking easier and less paid jobs.

Showing uncontrollable emotions such as laughing, crying etc is built in our evolution to prove that your not a psychopath and can be trusted. Since women lie and manipulate so much, evolution makes them more emotional than men to make them seem more trustworthy.