Hi, i'm 11, and I'm smarter than everyone on Veeky Forums &Einstein

ndtv.com/video/news/news/hi-i-m-11-and-i-m-smarter-than-einstein-398479

SHE IS VERIFIED TO BE SMARTER THAN ANYONE ON Veeky Forums AND SMARTER THAN EINSTEIN!!!

How does this make you feel she will be a betetr pure mathematician than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/video/news/news/hi-i-m-11-and-i-m-smarter-than-einstein-398479
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she will amount to nothing, just like every other media paraded "genius child"

OP here,

Einstein and Hawking never took an IQ test. How can they claim she is 'smarter' than them? I read an article that says "Einstein is thought to have an IQ of 160", how is this even news? This is trash.

Plus her score is out of a SD of 24 (iirc) not 15.

>Smarter than everyone on Veeky Forums and Einstein
>Getting Jewed out of $70 a year
No senpai.

I think 162 on her exam converts to 139 15 SD.

If millions of people take iq tests you're gonna have a few who guess on some questions and get high scores

My point is

1) Einstein and Hawking never took an IQ test
2) People "think" their IQ was 160, no evidence
3) She scored a 162 which means she's smarter than Einstein and Hawking, due to what people "think" their IQ was. This is an invalid argument...
4) 162 is of 24 SD. Her IQ is closer to 139 15 SD according to a site I did a conversion of. 162 sounds "smarter" than 139
5) Media doesn't report the SD when they say 162, so they assume 162 much be more intelligent than 139 and assume all IQ test are measured same SD.
6) 140 isn't even that rare. Go to STEM graduate departments and a lot of grad students will be in that range. Even at lower ranked schools.

This bitch better bring me a theory of everything then

IQ is a very rough measurement and to actually accomplish something with it, you'll also need creativity(hence why asians have fewer accomplishments than whites, despite higher IQ)

>smart
>applying to Mensa
choose one.

I have nothing against any of this but I genuinely believe that IQ is pointless bullshit.

It's better to judge someone on what they've actually accomplished. As if it's obvious that wherever the cutting edge discoveries and inventions are taking place from the smartest people in the world, they live in the richest countries in the world with the resources that allow them to do that. There is nothing special about race. So, Pajeet, relax.

Even when they do have the resources, niggers don't accomplish a lot. And theres a reason those countries got rich while others didnt, you know.

Pic sort of related, but the only thing you really have to do is look at the empirical evidence.
Blacks in america have all the opportunity they need to accomplishing the same as whites, if they had the same genetic predisposition. Still, they can't accomplish shit so the only other way to explain this besides genetics is to claim its cause of racism/black culture.
Problem with that is, the negros have had many other opportunities for such a long time now. Look at Haiti, blacks took over and ruined the country almost 250 years ago and it never got better. Blacks in Southamerica and Europe are just as poor as blacks in the USA.

Fuck niggers, yes, but I'm not talking about racial minorities.

Btw, my race is half Aryan half East Asian, and I look totally ambiguous and have never fit in or identified with any racial group anywhere in the world. So if you think I'm trying to downplay Caucasians in favor of the achievements of my people, who the fuck are my people? As a neutral mixed mutt, I'm telling you, all you pinks, chinks, and pajeets are all full of shit.

>ndtv.com/video/news/news/hi-i-m-11-and-i-m-smarter-than-einstein-398479
>Culture Fair: 137
Whoa, it is fucking nothing! :DDDDDDD

what happens at mensa meetups?

R u me

Why care?
Happiness is the goal and intelligence just a tool.
She'll probably be pushed into something shitty because of her "gift".

>happiness is the goal

you sicken me.

Sure, but its very unlikely when being done profetionally.

We cant estimate the inteligence of the big intelectuals, but you must account for their work ethic.

>intelligence is a tool
funny how happiness is easier attained the dumber you are

This has already be addressed

IQ != Smart....

Retard she cant even come close to Einsteins expertise.

well that is taking your statement on IQ for granted which has been proven incorrect. So you are a 2x retard

remember me, sci?

'
happiness is the (((goal))). you know who says that? Faggots

ROASTED

Literally who

There are tens of million of people with an IQ higher than anyone on Veeky Forums

There is no reason to believe that she's not one of them.

>she will amount to nothing,

Actually she will be a very accomplished mathematician/scientist that you will never hear of just like you don't hear about the thousands of other highly accomplished scientists and mathematicians.

Maybe she won't be the next Einstein but even amongst geniuses that is a rarity. Very few accomplished academics make it into the realm of public knowledge.

Meanwhile average guys like you will never be a recognisable name amongst academics, if and that's a big if, you even make it into academia.

That's the truth.

>ITT a bunch of jealous teenagers that haven't learned how to deal with the harsh reality that not everyone is equally smart

You guys are really going to get hurt when you end up being the stupidest guy in the group.

It will eventually happen. Might not be during your BSc or MSc but eventually you'll be in a group of people and everyone there will be aware that you are the slowest guy there and it will be patently obvious.

And then what will you do? Go home and cry?

You need to learn to deal with this reality if you want to get far in STEM.

>implying that william james sidis ever made any significant discoveries that completely changed the world
Yeah, totally not Einstein or Hawking.

>No one on Veeky Forums has iq over 140
That's not true

lol I actually seek group settings where I am not the smartest. (that is where there is most potential to learn) but again

IQ doesn't equal Smart

You know what highest IQ person in history did (recorded) well he fucking died having no significant impact so yea.

You want me to tell you how I know you're a teenager?

na I am good. It should be pretty obvious. I don't try to roleplay as an adult like many kids on Veeky Forums.

+1

inb4 you are a fooking kid get off Veeky Forums hehe

Einstein never took an iq test. Media needs to stop reporting his "estimated" iq (which is meaningless) as "fact".

Her score of 162 is out of 24 SD iiirc or top 1% of that test. If she's so smart she should know she isn't necessarily smarter than Einstein since he never took an iq test and that her score is reported out of 24 SD.

Also; what's the difference between someone with an iq of 160 and 162 24 SD? It seems insignificant. An 2 points higher on an IQ test doesn't mean much. So even if one of the scientist took a test and got 160 24 SD then someone else scoring 162 doesn't mean anything significant

Also. They congratulate her. For what? Having an iq of 162 24 SD isn't that exceptionally rare

So what, im a mere mortal. Big deal.

Im good at what i do.

>inviting an 11-year-old to a club full of old people
She was overrated for you-know-what.

I bet if she was white, you wouldn't hear about her. Also you can prepare for an IQ test.

He meant child prodigys never amount to anything. Look it up its true

yea I never heard of a kid who got on the news for being "child prodigy" to actually grow up and amount to anything special

IKR dude Identity politics and shit xD. you don't hear about all the fucking Asians who score that high either. and ONCE a brown person did it and now we have to fucking dance like monkeys for her...

Goddamn SJW propaganda

"I habe 3 billion iq and i will proceed to accomplish nothing, but am smorter than einston!"

terrace tao

>people jelly of her big iq
Just wish her luck and move on jeez

congrats111111

wow she must be pretty smart. she even got a special offer!

even her stache game stronger than Einsteins

Tao was doing math Olympiads and contributed to a paper by the time when he was 15.

If you did math Olympiad you're likely to get a good job. If you contributed to papers before exiting high school you can do well in academia. If you took an IQ test it doesn't mean anything.

Childhood IQ scores are meaningless, as they basically just test your development, as your score is normed against your peers.

learning is ocd. who got the most learning ocd is iq. smart however is application of information which is actually useful which is still to be measured

>smart kid
>media makes a circus out of them
>kid can't deal with attention
>bombs
>media doesn't even remember their name

I hope she attains both success and happiness, that's all.

I've seen anons time stamp their 143 in points. Shes a brainlet for using 24 sd

Where does the middle east fit in here?

Keked in an original way

>!=
?
hMm...
wait...
GET THE FUCK OUT COMPSCI!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do people write BSc or MSc. what is that c doing?

Einstein is overrated and needs to stop being treated like some standard of genius. He was far from the only person who worked on and contributed to special and general relativity, and in later years the guy himself wrote about how weirded out he was by the cult being built around him and how he was nowhere near as smart as people seemed to think.

Y'all are fucking idiots.
Your age factors into your IQ score.
By definition, an IQ of 162 means she has the mental age of someone who is 11*1.62 = 17.82 ~ 18.
She's "as smart" as the average 18 year old.

Also, about 10 years old is the limit that IQ starts to break down. A 50 year old with an IQ of 150 has, according to the definition of IQ, an mental age of 75. Wouldn't that be a bad thing? Would you want a lower IQ then? It doesn't make sense.

If you're going by % correct, she probably got more questions wrong than most of the people in this thread. Her IQ is as high as it is because the younger you are, the higher your IQ for a given number of correct answers.

Is that why people that score high on IQ test as a kid score much lower as an adult?