Mice that get blood transfusions from younger mice become more youthful and live considerably longer

Mice that get blood transfusions from younger mice become more youthful and live considerably longer.
I am desperately afraid of my own mortality.
Assuming I can get access to information on childrens blood types and I'm able to kidnap them successfully with little risk of being found out (just hypothetically speaking) what are the chances that getting blood transfusions from them and keeping a farm of young blood would actually make me live longer? I've heard that other age regressing drugs cause cancer clusters, would this cause cancer in the long run too?

>Boomers are going to literally start leaching off the young.
Fucking boomers.

that's the beauty of it though, boomers will probably the the last or the second-last generation to die of aging. but they're definitely gonna die. we're gonna be the first of the ancients.

Rothschild pls go

>Rothschild
I think you're severely overrestimating the expenses of getting away with kidnapping some children and keeping them stowed away for blood draining.

Unless you have the medical equipment necessary to perform all blood tests needed, you'll just get sick from blood incompatibility and die.

If you can really afford to keep little kids in a basement, it would be more profitable to farm their organs (breed --> steal parents organs --> breed offspring --> get more kids --> repeat from the start). You'll get more and more healthy organs after each generation to sell on the black market. Put the money on a Swiss and stay alive for long enough, you'll then purchase your immortality.

Hah, you don't need to be a Rothschild to do this kind of thing. Earlier today there was a Canadian on 8ch's /b/ posting pictures with timestamps of children sex slaves he keeps on his basement. Any stranger you see could be a psychopath and you just don't know it, it's a tough world.

>Assuming I can get access to information on childrens blood types
also obviously the goal is to live long enough to get the immortality drug, which probably won't be that expensive.

Literally gavin belson from silicon valley

There are many blood classifications. It's [math]hundreds[/math] more than just ABO and +-. Obviously some can fuck you up more than others, but unless you can farm children with very recessive genes for most blood types which is by itself implying you have the instruments needed to detect blood types, you're better off smuggling their organs. Easy business high pay, there's plenty of buyers on .onion domains look it up.

let's say I have friends at a hospital in some third world country and they can smuggle me some kiddos or something. how expensive would testing it be anyways? more expensive than building a basement in a shed in some rural area? I figure you could hire some private guns, get some hundreds of refugee families on a boat and shoot everyone but the kids, and then just cart them to the basement and start weeding out the bad blood, maybe even sell to other people if you can find a low risk way of going about it.. just hypothetically.

It's not that it is expensive it's just that you need the instruments, it's a blood test after all. I wouldn't recommend third world children especially South Americans because they often come malnourished and with some diseases. Look for orphanages in poor Eastern European countries Ukraine Latvia etc, they're cheap white and inexpensive, the girls are cute you can use them for things other than organ smuggling. Some orphanages will actually pay you to keep the kids because they're full.

but I'm a girl.

Girl (female) or girl (male)?

I am a vagina haver.

All the more reason for why you should want more little girls then.

why did you even ask?

Wouldn't be a good idea wanting female blood inside you when you're a boy.

Wut? Pretty sure you can blood transfuse cross genders

>Earlier today there was a Canadian on 8ch's /b/ posting pictures with timestamps of children sex slaves he keeps on his basement.
Sweet Jesus fucking Christ user, I really hope you're lying.

i hope he is not

I'm indifferent