Why are numale cucks so eager to eat salty milk and coins?

Why are numale cucks so eager to eat salty milk and coins?

what?

I can't eat it all.
I know.

What is this from

Ten years ago.

It is one of the very few free tools men have that can make women stop bitching for a few minutes. This is nothing new. If you want to gripe about this subject, stick to men shaving their balls and uses 6 different kids of body soap when they shower these days. That's a legitimately un-manly change in the wind.

To make them squirm and try to claw your head off

Does it really taste like that?
t. virgin

throat cancer risk due to hpv. don't do it.

They're eager because they're insecure about their performance, so they go immediately for what they think will give the most satisfaction.

>those filthy sodomites take showers several times a week and scrape their teeth with a brush
>t. you 200 years ago dead at 40

I'm not sure about you, but it should be part of the performance. If all you do is jackhammer away like a rabbit, you're pretty boring

because they also suck dicks

What is OP implying this milk mixture is supposed to taste like? If it's pussy I can try it and tell you if it tastes like pussy. Which, by the way, does have a slightly metallic taste to it. I've usually had it described as like licking a battery contact, but I've never licked one of those so.

this, nobody likes a one trick pony

masculinity is inherently homosexual

Frankly I enjoy eating out a nice, clean pussy. Not as fun as penetration, but it's a nice lead-up and it's pretty satisfying when you know you did a good job. The taste isn't bad if she eats well and keeps herself clean. But mostly, it's the psychological satisfaction of getting her off and still being ready for more.

>not knowing that chicks give you more bjs when you shave your balls
I feel sorry for you user.

Who cares?

If you want to defend using women's hygiene products (stamped with the phrase "for men" but otherwise identical) to older, more respected people than yourself, you will need a better defense than "lol ur old" because that is straight up gay. Real men use Dial. If you're preparig to court a lady, Irish Spring and a splash of aftershave is acceptable. "Lavender Scented Dove for Men with Enhanced Moisturizers, Essential Oils, and Rare Botanicals" is not.

>daydreaming about other dudes in the shower
Yep, you're a real man alright

lurk moar

you talk like that hillbilly who's always derailing food threads to brag that he knocked up his high school sweetheart

irish spring? wtf? the only time I've even thought about that shit is when I'm on vacation in some weird third world country and I turn on the TV to see what kind of stuff people watch and they have crazy ads for unilever brands in the alternate universe of poor people and soccer fans

Yeah, sounds real fucking great for someome with eczema. I'll stick to regular dove soap bars and using lotion after the shower like a fag.

Get told I smell great on the daily, suck a dick.

>Get told I smell great on the daily
Do Americans really do this?

Who cares?

My female coworkers, yes. I'm Canadian, though.

Europoors mostly smell like dirt so it doesn't happen as much over there.

>I care about other men's hygiene
>t. Nu-male cuck

I use shower gel and i condition my beard. I couldn't give a fuck if you clean yourself with lava soap and borax to tell other people how manly you are, you're still a cock sucking fag.