ITT: panty droppers

ITT: panty droppers

Anything that does not reduce negative emotions is useless, pointless philosophy that should be rejected.

"
Dear patrons and disciples!
Without deceit or boasting,
Humble, honest, and straightforward,
I now tell you the truth!

A load of books that dont help you become a kinder and comppasionate person is but a burden; except for lies and boasting.
What good can they ever do?

If one cannot stabilize his mind, all his words are hallow and shallow and will become self-deceiving.
Accustomed long to meditating on the secret whispered truths,
I have forgotten all that is said in written or printed books.
I have forgotten the way to trace the roots of verbs, and the sources of words and phrases.
You, oh learned one, may trace out these things in your books

Certain people study for pleasure only,
then with great pride in their learning,
they lose their love for others.
Revile not others with your bigotry and egotism, root up all errors from within!

There are people who consider themselves great intellectuals, they may read thousends of useful or useless books. but only with the motive of gloryfying their own life.
Do not drink this poison of the desire for recognition.
Those who think only of worldly goals are content with studying a few books. They rejoice in their own success and in the failure of others.
I turn away from them and always will.

people do not know how to feel shame. They feel ashamed of things, which are natural while unashamedly indulging in evil deeds and hypocrisy, which are truly shameful.
There is no conduct more dangerous than piling up faults little by little, and handful by handful

You might remain sealed in a library for months or even years,
But if you fail to make any progress in the state of your mind,
Later, when you tell everyone about all that you did over such a long time,
Aren’t you just bragging about all the hardships and deprivation?
And all their praise and acknowledgements will only make you unjustly proud.

Wealth, success and status are all simply ways of attracting enemies and demons.
The greatest achievement is selflessness.
The greatest worth is self-mastery.
The greatest quality is seeking to serve others.
The greatest goodness is a peaceful mind.
The greatest patience is humility.
There’s no better sign of accomplishment than a disciplined mind,
This is true victory for the real warrior who carries no weapons.

I tossed away the dry ashes of deceit, insensitivity, and pretentious falsehood.
Philosophies are made by mind.
And speculative words mean little,
they are of no use.
In conquering the passions,
Try to subdue your self-conceit,
My dear priests and scholars.
"

t. Buddha

>tfw this gun is under my pillow right now

Tfw you accidentally shoot yourself in the head one night while you're asleep.

>implying I dont keep the clip under the other pillow

gee Billy, how come your dad let's you have TWO pillows

>clip

oh god

Lolita. Gets the bitches crawling every time.

This nigga knows what's up.

WTF I hate Buddha now.

"You can hate me,
but I wont hate you" - Buddha

What part dont you like?
The Lord Buddha's teachings are supposed to be like a mirror.
It makes you reflect the worst negative parts about you to yourself.
So you probably have some deep mental issues or mental blocks.

Buddha is just the messenger making you aware of what's wrong with you and where you are lacking in your personality.
Dont kill the messenger.

Kill the Buddha

You cannot be a complete human being without negative feelings. To strive towards some quasi-eternal neutral seems cowardly to me.

You dont really know what that means do you? Dont quote random popular Buddhist quotes that you dont know the context or meaning of.

It means you must abandon any worldly concept you have about what Buddha is. Like for example a Buddha that exists independently of your own mind that you can kill.
The non-conceptual formless 'inner' Buddha is the one you must 'embrace'. The one that is the best version of you.

Negative feelings are perfectly ok. After all Buddha would never have reached Liberation if he wasn't a super depressive egoistic asshole before his Enlightenment.
Being attached to negative disturbances and letting them control and ruin your life and making the people around you miserable is not ok.

Its not about reaching some quasi-eternal neutral. Its about looking your fears, hatred, anxiety, laziness, narcissism, paranoia, deceitfulness, and envy directly into the eye and practically working with all those emotions to become a better human being. That isn't cowardice, but true courage.

What is this book about and should I read it

>books to get laid
hit the gym ya dweeb

Veeky Forums is full of "gymcels"

Truthfully if youre trying to become attractive to women you need to hit all fronts of self development, from social status, to fashion, to fitness, etc

To add to your question: is this the best way in to Heidegger?

I'm not an expert but I've heard it's a much better starting point that Being and Time

*tips*

>Books
I'm not going to look this up but it's fake. Massive glaring anachronism.

Which book is this from?

That God-tier cover.

every single time.

i once slapped my gf with a paperback copy of the phenomenology of spirit during sex.

she refused to have sex with me while i recited passages from it though, dumped her ass lmao

Which passage would be the most suitable?

>Books

>Dropping panties

Yeah, I know this is a maymay shitpost thread and all but...

Bitches don't give a single shit about books.

Honestly most philosophy of any topic

Girls I work with constantly just want to know what I think about things. With fiction it's more difficult because the conversation might not start if they dont know what the fiction is

bumping for a source on this

Specific recommendations?

kill yourself glockfag

My diary desu

>I'm a special snowflake

Pathetic.

>preferring a plastic box

>not preferring durability and extra mag space

>Dont kill the messenger.

except if you find buddha in the road you should kill him

>Hand grenade
>Durable

This

The only shit women read unironically is romantic fiction. Everything else is read just to fit in

Read the thread.
not fake. Milarepa reached full complete and highest Enlightenment and thus all his words are considered to be the words by Buddha and are pretty much canonized.

The Hundred Thousend Songs of Jetsun Milarepa.

>i have fully completed my search for ascetic escape!
>yet i still eat and desire to eat!

Milarepa only ate enough to keep his body alive for teaching and helping others.
He could go into Parinirvana(destruction of the body and becoming one with the void) anytime he wanted to, but others requested that he stay alive for giving teachings.
So out of love he stayed alive for others until he had no more teachings to give and the entered Final Nirvana at the age of 83.

One time while he was meditating in his cave somebody came and gave him meat. But he refused to eat meat and gave the meat away to wild animals so that those wild animals did not have to kill other animals and so Milarepa saved lives. During that period he did not eat anything for almost 8 months and lived off the sun through photosynthesis, and when there was not enough sunlight to keep his body alive he ate local plants and shrubs. (hence why he is usually depicted as green).

He said: "If I must kill others for food, I would rather die wich is more virtuous."

>ITT panty droppers

>Read the thread.

it was a mem dude, CHILL!