How do these manage to get sold when Snickers exists? And even more so, 3 Musketeers?

How do these manage to get sold when Snickers exists? And even more so, 3 Musketeers?

people allergic to nuts I assume

step aside, peasants

As someone who's favorite chocolate is a milkyway, I dislike the nuts in a snickers, it's wholly unsatisfying to chew, while a milky way is smooth and feels good in all the actions.

3 Musketeers I couldn't tell you, maybe people who dislike caramel?

this

>>The space inside a Snickers that is occupied by peanuts could be occupied by sweet, delicious, gooey neugot. It was a brilliant visionary who recognized and acted on this fact

Cause they're probably made by the same company and people are fat.

Ill buy 3 Muskateers if I want that fluffy texture, Milky Way if I want something smooth, and Snickers is basically just the default chocolate bar Ill pick if I just want a chocolate bar.

Not even a fatty, I just overthink everything.

3 Musketeers is literal shit tier

i vomited after i ate a milky way bar as a kid

and so i still associate them with being sick, can't eat them

I wish I was a fatass so I could start eating these again. I can't remember the last time I had a full size candy bar.

Because nuts in candy is shit

>Cant fit a 100-200 calorie candy bar into a diet
>Let alone bulking or eating maitenence

You just suck at meal planning then

Im on an 1800 calorie diet, and I still could fit one in after hitting my 160 g of protein. Just barely though

>he fell for the 1g of protein per lb meme

I don't really like nuts senpai

I'd take milky way 9 out of 10 times over snickers. The one time would just to have something different and to see if I still don't like nuts

>american chocolate

absolutely disgusting

where my take 5 niggas at

Move aside peasants

>160 g of protein
Holy shit that's a lot of wasted protein. Unless you're putting on a lot of mass you're just creating expensive piss and putting undue pressure on your kidneys.

>160 g of protein

You're doing it wrong btw.

>calls others peasants
>eats hersheys

Where are you located? Plenty of global candy bars (chocolate or otherwise) are made about the same as American bars are.

>cheap chocolate is bad

Remember when 3 Musketeers used to be a man's candy bar, then they made a bunch of commercials with some fluffy middle-aged housewives?

>Unless you're putting on a lot of mass
Well Im lifting heavy anywhere from an hour to two 6 days a week, and then doing cardio on my shorter days.

Does that count?

Can anybody that disagrees with 1g protein / lb post a timestamped pic proving that they themselves arent DYEL?

Ive seen tons of proven posters on Veeky Forums vouch for it, I just want to see if anyone can actually vouch otherwise. "Dont take financial advice from your broke friends"

toblerone is better than any candy bar

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Anyone who doesn't have a nut allergy and unironically prefers milkyway/mars to snickers is polluting the gene pool with their beta levels and should an hero IMMEDIATELY

>eating Hershey's

dark chocolate milky way straight from the fridge is my favorite thing in the world next to cheap college beer

/thread

>thinks he's king shit for being able to eat cheapshit dark chocolate

You're better than most Americans I'll give you that

I agree, but sometimes I just need a snickers my nig

why peanuts in snickers are not salty?
why theres no cinnamon in twixs cookies?

+1 for not liking nutz.

Thats why im glad chicken selects dont exist at mcdonalds anymore

Are they using the old recipe again or is it still a rebranded skor?

Why does the chocolate from Hershey park taste better than the dogshit tier chocolate they have in stores? Seriously, I had a Hershey bar from a gas station and it tasted like wax; I had one from chocolate world and it tasted fine.

I never understood this candy bar. You suck al;l the chocolate off and you are left with a ball of silly putty that doesn't dissolve... so, spit it out or swallow it? yuck.

But 3 musketeers goes great with most sodas

Both suck desu

Does all American chocolate taste of actual vomit or is it just Hersheys?

Hershey is famous for it since they're a huge company, but there are chocolatiers here who make good chocolate. Just like there are good cheese makers, but nobody wants to hear that though.

>eating Milky Nigger aka Mars, when this exists

I don't like snickers because the caramel is too salty and it burns my throat. For me, it's the Goodbar, the best peanut-packed chocolate bar.

Take that back

buying different chocolate bars depending on your mood doesn't count as "over thinking everything" you autist

The only thing lower quality than the chocolate in a Snickers is the peanuts.

Also, 3 Musketeers is a totally different thing. I like them occasionally because the filling has a light airy texture that is kind of nice.

Also the mint 3 Musketeers are GOAT.

mr. goodbar is bretty gud

take 5 is the GOAT "candy bar" though, even if it's relatively new

What the fuck, are you an infant