The entire physical universe is made up of pure energy and vibration...

The entire physical universe is made up of pure energy and vibration. When you have the insight to see everything as vibration, the nature of the universe is revealed to you.

Light is vibration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RwdY7Eqyguo?t=14m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can everything vibrate if you need something to vibrate in?

Watching YouTube videos of people talking about quantum mechanics and string theory doesn't make you smart or any kind of authority on the subject.

You are cancer, worse than brainlets because you think you're a genius that knows everything but you're even dumber than you can perceive.

I guess vibration is an inherent property of energy.

You're just mad because physics aren't a sekrit club.

i mak your moms pussy vibrate

hi /tv/

>The entire physical universe is made up of pure energy and vibration.
No.

youtu.be/RwdY7Eqyguo?t=14m35s

This energy is also what humans tap into. It is what the chinese refer to as chi/life force.

Is it really vibration? Or is it cyclical motion?
Then you have to ask exactly what is vibrating.
What is light? What is it waving through?
Is light the wave, or the motion itself?

>Light is vibration
Photon of light is an excitation*

DUDE VIBRATIONS LMAO

>smokes weed
>obsessed with sacred geometry
>good vibes
>no racist

dude "DUDE VIBRATIONS LMAO" lmao

Vibration is a dumb word. It's something hippies use.

They're more like waves.

And calling it light is too specific. It's more like energy.

In the end, this is why we have so many scientists and students of science trying to rationalize complex mathematical formulas. They're trying to use our very advance tools to understand the simple. They can't see that we already understand the simple, we just have trouble communicating it to everyone else.

To study the smallest is to work backwards. To study the biggest is to work backwards as well. Only in connecting the two can we gain a true understanding.

if everything is made of light then the medium in which all light travels through is implied to be light. No energy is lost by said light, entropy is zero, pair production is a thing. literally, pick a book any book and I'm sure you'll find a reason why this idea is nonsensical.

DUDE "dude "DUDE VIBRATIONS LMAO" lmao"LMAO

its actually emergent vibrations within smaller vibrations.

but name one thing that isnt.

Gravitons don't have a well defined energy.
Physical constants also do not depend on energy nor 'vibrations'.
>inb4 "but string theory!"
No get out

>gravitons
not only did you mention they have an energy level, theyre also entirely theoretical
>physical constants
except for all of the non-zero ones.

also

But string theory!

String theory assumes the existence of gravitons. You can't believe in string theory and not believe in gravitons, and you certainly can't adhere to string theory in your argument and then disregard mine for using something theoretical that is part of string theory's foundation.

Also, I said that gravitons don't have a well defined energy. That means that the concept of energy as we know it doesn't apply. Gravitons do not carry energy.

Secondly, you're completely wrong about physical constants.
The value of the speed of light does not oscillate or vibrate, nor does it's value depend on the energy content of anything. Same thing with Boltzmann's constant, the gravitational constant, planck's constant, etc. They're completely fixed.

You're just a brainlet that believes he's stumbled on a new perspective on the universe when in reality, you've just invented another bombastic load of crap to add to the pile of science-y phrases that are actually completely devoid of any physical reasoning.

Threads like these remind me of my youth, when my ex and I had to take care of about 20 goths on acid, and we managed to corral them altogether have them focus on pondering on "the secrets of the universe".

The end and incredibly deep result? Everything is circles. (The breakthrough being, circles are also spheres.)

Seriously, lay off the drugs. They don't make you deep - they make you shallow, while giving you the personal delusion that you are deep.