bell peppers
carrots
sunflowers
okra
watermelon
tomatoes
corn
eggplant

Chives, basil, thyme, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, a few kinds of pepper (most ornamental tho, one superhot).

Oregano
Basil
Beefsteak, Roma, San Marzano Tomatoes
Onions
Potatoes
Garlic
Bell Peppers
Green Beans
Carrots
Corn
Watermelon
Pumpkin
Blueberries
Boysenberries
Strawberries
Jalapenos
Habaneroes
Cayenne Peppers

Didn't do Raspberries because I remember as a kid that they are basically a weed and will overtake everything else.

My corn and carrots sprouted today, comfy as fuck.

Lettuce
Peas
Faba beans
Chayote
Spinach
Jerusalem artichoke
Chard
Collard greens
Cabbage
Daikon

What does okra taste like? Im planning on buying a couple of seeds for this spring. Does it worth it?

SPRING/SUMMER:

Tomatoes (San Marzano)
Potatoes (White salt potatoes)
Arugula
Spinach
White Onions
Jalapenos
Cayennes
Celery
Lemon Basil
Cilantro
Parsley
Watermelon
Strawberries
Raspberries
Radishes

AUTUMN:

Garlic
Pumpkins (For decoration)

Fried okra is supreme

You have to pick it before it gets too ripe or it becomes tough and stringy though

>this spring

You are little late.

Vegetable gardens aren't supposed to be pretty, just sustainable. Anyhoo, I'll post a few pics of things going on in mine. It's pretty spread out because we're big into crop rotation and cover crops. This is our garlic patch with some beans around.

Forgot garlic pic

Yukon golds we picked today.

Row of romas, jet star and better boy tomatoes with beans around.

Sweet corn.

Tomatoes- Big beef, lemon boy, Ace, sunsugar cherry, san marzano and black krimm

Peppers- Fresno, Jupiter bell, jalapeno, habanero

italian oregano
sweet genovese basil
cilantro
lemongrass
garlic
portugese kale
soybeans and green beans
green onions
meyer lemons
chinook hops

did romaine earlier, but it's getting too hot now. Also sprouting an avocado seed that's rooted and will soon have leaves

Are root veggies even worth growing? They are ridiculously cheap to buy at the store.

I have no gardening experience at all but have always wanted to try hydroponics so I put together a small setup of 4 tomato plants I picked up at a greenhouse. They're smaller than most other plants I've seen in regular gardens but 3 out of 4 already have little tomatoes on them.

enjoy your flavorless tomatoes.

>implying that these neckbeard virgins are capable of leaving their moms basement.

What are the black taters? Duds? Or do they just happen like that sometimes?

niggers

Aren't you a tripfag shitposter from /tv/?

Please don't spread your hepatitis B shitposting to the quality boards.

>tfw urban retard and can't grow a garden

I grew a bunch of kale. But its gross. Idk what to do with it all.

I also grew Spinach, but I don't like that either. I guess the bugs get to eat it.

Also tomatoes. But I only eat those with sandwiches.

I hate vegetables I guess. I use some here and there but growing it seems like a waste for me.

They're a purple potato we tried this year. Picked most of those a few days earlier, but there were a few left.

Looks like a bad neighborhood.

>tfw can't grow potatoes and root vegetables because my soil is too rocky
>previous homeowners destroyed the potential of the backyard by making it into a gravel driveway, then planted grass and dirt over it to cover it up.
Shittiest discovery of my homeowning experience. The first spring after buying the place I went out back to my backyard which had the potential to be a huge garden, tried to turn the soil and could only get 3 inches down before hitting a layer of dirt and tons of gravel. Even my non-root vegetables struggled since they couldn't get a proper anchor and I had to stake up half of my garden the previous years to keep them from falling over.

This year I just bought some planter boxers that I filled with 6 inches of planting soil/peat/compost leaves to see if my plant's will do better.

First year doing a garden, aside from the cilantro (which has since bolted so now I am waiting on coriander) everything has started from seeds.

Tomato
Cucumber
Ceyenne
Basil
Lavender

They are in containers right now, hoping to plant into the ground within the next few days.

Build a raised bed.

I've always planted Basil, green onions, and cilantro, and a 2 or 3 tomato plants. In front of my house. Next year I'm getting a rototiller and making a huge garden. Maybe planter boxes are the way to go, however.

I'm 'avin a giggle, m8

>cherry tomatoes
>champion tomatoes
>beefsteak tomatoes
>green beans (blue something I forget)
>sugarsnap peas
>beets
>radishes
>red onions
>green onions
>Leeks
>chives
>pickling cucumbers
>red, yellow and green bell peppers
>banana peppers
>jalapeno peppers
>zucchini
>yellow squash
>rhubarb

Garden went up a bit late this year but I hope that means it will just last longer

Aren't green onions the shoots of regular onions?

No, green onions are scallions, something different, they usually do not form a bulb like onions do. They tend to have a milder taste

Jalapenos
Anaheim peppers
Ghost Peppers
Chili Peppers
Habaneros
Cayenne peppers
Bell Peppers
Onions

are they really that bad? what is the cause?

I'm growing an avocado for the first time, I don't even like avocado but I figured i'd give it a shot.

Beyond that I just grow herbs and peppers, mostly chilies. I got some Anaheim's going, some Thai's, some Japs + basil, cilantro, rosemary and a couple other things I forget. But yeah that's it and it's basically all I'm good at...I've tried other stuff and I always kill it.

You are aware avocados are a tree, right? Just making sure you don't think you'll be getting fruit any time soon.

They're awesome and easy to grow from seeds

Was thinking about planting an apple tree.

First time growing a garden, can't wait to eat some food that I grew myself.

They always taste better. Even vegetables you may not have liked when bought at the grocery will be excellent, believe it or not.

A few leeks I picked the other day for a risotto.

Looking forwards to the tomatoes, I remember how much flavor they had out of my grandmas garden growing up, the ones you buy at the store taste like water.

I have a good spot in my backyard for them, given the layout of my house the front is better suited for flowers and bushes.

Really given alot of thought to hydroponics for herbs. Tend to regrow scallions and garlic chives by keeping them in mason jars by the window and having a proper setup would be easier to keep up with.

4 different kinds of peppers
Potatoes
Basil
Roma
Cilantro
Daikon
Lemongrass

Question: Guess my ethnicity.

nigger

>guess ethnicity from produce

I grow everything on your list and am white, so my guess is white. Prove me wrong if you're a shitskin.