What's the best thing to eat after smoking a lot of weed, I need something to enhance my ritual you feel me?

What's the best thing to eat after smoking a lot of weed, I need something to enhance my ritual you feel me?

DUDE

I heard mango can intensify the effects. Have a mango salad or just some mango sorbet

Doritos are pretty awesome.

pusy

This. I always imagined when recreational weed becomes legal, there will be a variety of weed enhanced Doritos.

I don't think you'd be able to keep that shit in stock.

Eat a cyanide capsule, junkie.
Thread hidden.

You'd have people hijacking trucks all Fast N Furious style and flupping them on the black market.
>call them Dori-tokes

A lot of meatless chili.

You won't feel like shit after the high wears off, and it'll fill you up.

>eating meat makes you feel like shit

salad shooter detected.

Liver with Favre beans and a nice key aunty.

Whatever the fuck you feel like eating.
But mangos too.

A bullet.

Salted watermelon

Peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and banana sandwiches on toasted bread

Rice with spicy Lee Kum Kee Chili Bean Sauce or Black Bean/Garlic Sauce, or rice mixed with kimchi, or rice fried with egg and topped with some hot chili oil...

Frozen berries floating in sweetened milk like a cereal

Sourdough and butterrrr

u mad bro?

Chips Ahoy are based when high. Any super duper cheese snack. Cheetos are surprisingly good, and Im not a huge fan sober.

Ive heard people say fruit does wonders when youre high. Its good for your mental man. Cereal is nice and refreshing too.

A good beverage like an Arizona is a staple.

then there are the classics, pizza, hotdogs, cheese steaks, what ever you like sober you know.

I tried above dish, but with sweet bulk Sausage.
Tasted very good but of course it was high in fat so I won't be eating it often.
(I don't smoke weed)

I don't understand people who associate weed with terrible gas station food

I abuse cannabis every few months and I cook real, wholesome, actual food. Preferably straight from a run to the farmers market

Junk food is gross enough without hypersensitized smell and taste, why would you even do that?

chewing gum, all flavor no calories

Anything. Just like anything is amusing or interesting after smoking pots - except you and your pathetic life.

Chili

Slim jims

I always have a nice tall glass of JUMEX brand Mango Nector with a few slices of fresh lime and strawberries when im smoking marijuana.

fresh fruit

based pusy poster