"Infinity"

Now is it me, or are these ridiculous iterations of "beyond infinity" theories just taking the fucking piss with us?

All they do right, is map an (theoretical, obviously) infinity. And then proceed to CONCATENATE other theoretical infinite lists to that. Like that retarded infinite dictionary "Hyperhipster" shit.

>Lets make a list of all possible words, start with 'a', then "aa", then "aaa" ... infinite
>AND AFTER INFINITY
>"ab" "aba" "abaa"
>ALSO TILL INFINITY AND AT THE END OF THAT INFINITY...??????????

>At the end of infinity

>At the end of infinity, add...

>At ThE EnD oF iNFiNitY

How retarded is that? Just like the Banach–Tarski Paradox, you're implying you can "take away" and "add" to infinity. The sole fucking concept of infinity is that it's NOT A FUCKING LIST. It's infinity. You have one. If there's an infinite something there will be nothing else. You can't have your 'a', "aa", "aaa" book AND a 'b' "bb" "bbb" in the same fucking universe.

Lets agree that dumb people only do this arbitrarily on paper because severe autism and detachment of reality please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBp0bEczCNg
youtube.com/watch?v=FVZqPaH94qU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498916458966.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha nice i saw that vsauce video too lol also thats a pretty dank facebook meme

Well thank fuck it is a meme. And I was indeed referring to that Vaginal sauce dude indeed. That balding pathological masturbator knows fuck all about real world physics and just tries to bring global stupidity to even greater masses with 12m+ views

Fuck my arsehole this is retarded

hey vsauce here

Man don't even

Lol I've noticed this too. They either don't see the massive logical fallacy or they're indeed fucking retarded

lol.. that does sound retarded

It's that our courses require you to think like this. You can't deviate from mainstream thinking and the standard model. Most people get caught up in this.

It's literally indoctrination

youtube.com/watch?v=BBp0bEczCNg
youtube.com/watch?v=FVZqPaH94qU

>Now is it me, or are these ridiculous iterations of "beyond infinity" theories just taking the fucking piss with us?
I am not sure what you are referring to here. here. But as you say, the a aa aaa example you mentioned is indeed meaningless. Where did you get that?

You CAN make an infinite sequence of all words. But not by taking multiple different such subsequences and then concatenating them, which as you say makes no sense.

fucking imbecile. everyone's having a good funny time writing some nonsense and you had to come along and say something genuinely stupid like this
kill yourself

It's called the Hyperwebster Dictionary and all "smart" people study it. It's fucking rubbish. Lots of stuff like this happens all the time. And we've got to take that seriously

i think its more about describing something mathematically that has different infinite attributes.

like, if you have a machine that makes doughnuts infinitely

and you take out every 3rd donut and put it in a pile forever

wouldnt that be two infinite streams of doughnuts?

That is the problem yeah. Creating problems and "solutions" that are extremely abstract and arbitrary but try to sell it as if it has real world implementation.

No, you can not have 2 infinite piles of donuts.

Yes you can have 2 arbitrary infinite lists on the same sheet of paper.

Though it's absolutely useless. You do not progress maths with this at all. What are are doing though, is teaching people how to think stupid. Abstract, high level, farther away from the truth and source

This is why wilderberger is so feared. He shakes up the status quo and unshackels us from decades of jewish conditioning into believing reals really exist.

Wilderberger is also hard at work to btfo this nonsense forever.

Well, write me a paper on how you solve Zeno's paradox without convergence, and get back to me.

Though I suppose you never will - as you'll only get half way there, then half of that way, and half of that way, and half of that way...

>You do not progress maths with this at all
this is a very bold statement, coming from a person who obviously doesn't know shit about pure mathematics

Bitch, you best be careful, or ya gonna put one of these in yo desk:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498916458966.webm

you do realize that in XVIII and XIX century, when the wave equation was studied it also did not have any applications? Are you saying that the people that developed the theory should not do it, since it was too abstract back then?

this frightens me

Infinity is a sin.

Only God is infinite.

Can god destroy himself? If not he is not infinite in power. If so he is not infinite in power. Ergo your god is not infinite.

God can destroy himself. In order to destroy himself he must create an entity of equal (infinite) power, therefor creating "another God" that annihilates the old God, ergo God is infinite and undestroyable but also has the power to destroy himself

This just sounds like 2D infinity. Like an infinite matrix where a,aa,aaa,... Are columns from 1-inf and aa,ab,ac... Rows from 1-inf. There are no infinities mixing.

>like, if you have a machine that makes doughnuts infinitely
>and you take out every 3rd donut and give it chocolate icing
>how many chocolate-iced doughnuts will it make

[math]\aleph_0[/math] (where [math]\aleph_0[/math] is defined as the answer to this question)

>implying string theory is bs

Brainlet here, why is this bullshit?

he has no fucking clue what he's blathering about. probably an applied math dropout who got his ass kicked by the definition of a limit