Aboriginal Australians killed Dragons

Megalania was driven extinct when Aboriginals burned down all of Australia's forests.

True or False?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fire-stick farming was the practice of Indigenous Australians who regularly used fire to burn vegetation to facilitate hunting and to change the composition of plant and animal species in an area.

Oh wow. What a bunch of retarded assholes

You think they were the only ones who did this? Indians did this as well.

Nah they might have died out on their own. You got any pubs to support that? All I'm turning up when I google are vidya gaem references(Even on google scholar what the hell).

>>change the composition of plant and animal species in an area.
we do the same when we build cities today.

We don't burn down an entire continent for subsistence. We take out sections to create civilization.

No, we do worse than the aborigines ever could
Pic related, it's what you pay for at Walmart.

>66 inches
W H E N W I L L T H E Y L E A R N

The main source of CO2 emissions are fossil fuels you leftist idiot.

the main source of CO2s are the lungs of white people

googled them and they were a real thing and existed when the abos first migrated to Australia. Abos burned down the forests. seem plausible.

Why you white people always blaming us for your fucking problems? We ain't burn down shit. You kill and steal from the rest of the world and then put the blame on us. Nuclear weapons? How about climate change? If any race needs to get got, its yours.

WE

WUZ

>50000 years ago
Wow it's fucking nothing.
I haven't seen any mammoths or woolly rhinos lately though, what's up with that

>We ain't burn down shit.
theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454

yeah actually ya did.

>the eternal abos

Even if the abos didnt kill em the whites wooduv and even if the whites didnt kiilm em the chinks will afta us brutha

>changing the local environment on a large scale makes you a retarded asshole

What does that make western civilization then, for changing the global climate on a moderate scale (with of course plenty of massive local area changes)

USA still has it's rain forrests

>compares wanton destruction of native fauna for easy hunting to the industrial revolution
Just shut the fuck up senpai.

Whitey: let's chop down this forrest for a reason. Railroad, agriculture, homes, feedlot...etc
Nigger: BURN IT DOWN I'M HUNGRY

There were ten foot tall, half ton birds on Madagascar until the modern era.

The difference is, the abos burned down the forests and then starved to death or died from exposure a year later

Yeah dude I'm sure whitey never hunted passenger pigeons to extinction for fun or almost did the same with buffalo or cut down almost all of the forests in the eastern USA.

Yeah and I'm sure that western efforts of land clearance and agriculture never led to dust bowls or famine or anything else of that nature, and if they did it must have also been 50000 years ago like with the abos and not like 100 or 200 years ago

yeah totally similar to burning shit down for fast food

i wonder if we even used that wood we chopped down LOL

I'm doing this out of my head, but Madagascar had some big ass lemurs as well, and since I'm doing it out of my head I don't remember if they survived until humans came

Also: the dreamtime must have been one hell of a time

I think I read somewhere on Wikipedia that the fires may have been caused by extinction of megafauna, not caused by humans. At least in the beginning

aboriginals need to appologize

Dragons have wings and blow fire. They also don't exist.

Stop being stupid.