Why don't they make string cheese in adult size? I want big ones that are like 2x regular string cheese

Why don't they make string cheese in adult size? I want big ones that are like 2x regular string cheese

because that amount of cheese is bad for you. just eat 2 regular ones fatty.

Eat 2.

String cheese is one-size-fits-all, like the torn and shit stained sweatpants you wear while scootering around Wal-Mart

"string cheese". Next time by block cheese and eat from the block, like a man. Just don't leave a half eaten block in a crime scene, they could get your dental records.

>fat sysadmin (but I repeat myself) I work with shoves whole stick in mouth

This is very funny, but string cheese is actually quite bad as far as cheese goes

you wanna tell me how eating 2 string cheeses is different than eating one string cheese that is twice the size of one string cheese?

>Year of our Lord 2017
>Not using water-buffalo mozzarella

K. Stay pleb. Enjoy never tasting real cheese.

When you get heart disease from eating twice the RDA of string cheese the string cheese lawyer will be able to say "we told you not to eat that much string cheese"

>what is a serving size

the company just covering there ass

it dont string idiot

>it dont string idiot

holy kek

Try chechil.

Thank me later

just buy a ball of regular low moisture mozz. you can eat it like an apple.

eating it like an apple completely defeats the point of string cheese

I'm about 70% sure you're just baiting for someone to reply something along the lines of "string cheese is for children and the only people over 13 years old that eat it are manchildren" so you can spark an argument over whether that's true or not.

the fuck does that have to do with eating it like an apple
why did you include me in your (you)

>quite bad
Utter failure of trips.

>why did you include me in your (you)
Because I was relatively sure you're OP.

He said they dont make it in that size because its bad for you.

Then he went on to say, if you still want to be a fat fuck just eat 2 regular ones.

There's nothing wrong with his statements. You fat disgusting dumbfuck.

((((((((((((((cheese)))))))))))))))))

Just glue two regular ones together.

You're welcome.

This shit is insanity . It's like an actually good version of Americanized mozzarella .

Never even heard of it until I had it in an omelet in Oaxaca.

They call is quesillo there.