Slaveboy Zizek is now defending Nazism

>Slaveboy Zizek is now defending Nazism

FUCK him. That's not OK.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/896463/is-it-ok-to-punch-a-nazi-philosopher-slavoj-zizek-talks-richard-spencer-nazis-and-donald-trump/
liveleak.com/view?i=4ec_1399484379&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

qz.com/896463/is-it-ok-to-punch-a-nazi-philosopher-slavoj-zizek-talks-richard-spencer-nazis-and-donald-trump/

>Spencer is a Nazi
He's literally just an edgy media plant

>it's okay to punch people you disagree with

No, fuck you OP.

>He's literally just an edgy media plant
Zizek is literally just another edgy media plant.

I'm not white and I back Zizek on this.

You don't get to call for and support acts of physical violence and think yourself the progressive moral superior at the same time.

Sorry, snowflake. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

its always funny how people think their beliefs should be treated with respect, especially if their beliefs revolve around degrading others

Punch a Nazi or a redneck or a Saudi, because they deserve it
Punch radicals and hateful degenerates who'd prefer to harm others for a biological or innocuous reason

fuck you mister 'fighting-words-don't-exist'

and what happens when they shoot back???????????????????????

>Punch radicals and hateful degenerates who'd prefer to harm others for a biological or innocuous reason

That would be... you

Do you have any evidence for that extravegent claim?

Nothing makes my blood boil like books and reading, glad to see bookshit is over on this board

Reading books will be illegal when Fuhrer Drumpf declares himself dictator for life.

good post if i do say so myself

Zizek has no moral qualm about punching Nazis, for him the issue is that simplistic violence like this just gives way to inconsequential spectacle in a time when we need to consider ways of achieving the exact opposite.

If you support and call for acts of physical violence you merely want your brand of fascist dictation to permanently supersede theirs.

Stop being in denial and come to terms with your hypocrisy here. It's a bore to see you wrest with this basic stuff so publicly.

>Today it’s these new alt-right people who are acting physically violent. They represent the decay of common morality and decency. And I use here the the very precise term, Hegel calls it Sittlichkeit. It’s not simple morality, it’s a set of thick unwritten rules which makes our social life bearable. And, paradoxically, I think that progressives should become the voice of common decency, politeness, good manners and so on.

how can he be simultaneously so right and so wrong?

Fascism isn't synonymous with Authoritarianism retard

>it's a leftist can't deal with the fact that he is becoming a pro-violence fascist episode

how long until libtards get shot trying to punch some trumptard with a gun?

He's completely right, and the fact the alt-right is universally associated here with shitposting and obnoxiousness shows how on point he is

In what way does that possibly negate my point you dumb fuck.

That's disgusting. Who listens to Zizek?

i'm half-convinced this whole thing was just a false flag to arouse sympathy for spencer and his position

No thats because your gay

Because your accusation of using violence just resulting in another brand of Fascism is absurd if you use any other meaning of the term

>he fell for the liberals are peaceful meme

only thing biological would be being a Saudi
nope, there is a fundemental difference between hating someone for a belief-set and hating someone for their race and orientation

Judaism's super racist too
Christianity (thanks to Paul mainly) is life denying and sexist
Islam is violent by definition
Nazism is the culmination of political evil
so on and so on
people can be genuinely good and they should be

Man I sure do hate those violent rioting "alt-righters". I really wish they would stop smashing up citizen-owned businesses and property whenever they decide to riot.

Plus they are now firebombing the offices of political targets of theirs. Insanity!

It's just gotten completely out of hand with these psycho fascist "alt-righters", you know?

>they deserve it
That's your opinion. Other people might have the opinion that you deserve it.
Either we prevent all individuals from harming the people they don't like or we stop non of them.

If we want to decide if someone actually deserves it, then we use the judicial system based on the law of the people. Random people who think they can take the law into their own hands like you need to be locked away for the safety of all of us.

>Punch radicals and hateful degenerates who'd prefer to harm others for a biological or innocuous reason
You are advocating for punching a guy who hasn't physically harmed anyone. He hasn't advocated for violence, he hasn't tried to violently overthrow the government or anything of the sort.

He just has political opinions you don't like, which led to you labeling him a nazi. Assuming he actually is a nazi, you then assume also that he is at fault for all things other nazis have done in the past, which justifies harming or killing him.
I assume you are a communist, given your rhetoric. Am I in the right if I punish you for all the things communists have done in the past?

>Today it’s these new alt-right people who are acting physically violent.

read that again. and again. and again.
it's simply not true. i dont care what one guy in Greece did. You and your ilk need to quit playing innocent.

>someone on Earth did something reprehensible so the alt-right isn't filled with obnoxious retards

>nope, there is a fundemental difference between hating someone for a belief-set and hating someone for their race and orientation

Wow please stop trying to whiteslpain racism to me. Go and take your arrogant microaggressions elsewhere. Thanks.

no, i certainly wouldn't say that. all those drone strikes against yemenis certainly weren't peaceful. but what better way is there to arouse sympathy than a sucker punch? it's a literal cheap shot and nobody likes those.

the alt-right is harmless. show me proof of the alt-right punching a liberal
i'll wait

>a bunch of teenagers wearing MAGA hats and calling people cucks is a serious threat

i'm not a communist so i guess not, and no-one
no one person is a nazi for economic reason and economics and security of safety and freedom should be the role of politics.
there is no good nazi.
there is no good fundamentalist Christian
there is no good Manson-fan

liveleak.com/view?i=4ec_1399484379&comments=1

>inb4 this arbitrarily gets called a no true alt-right

>it's an isolated incident when I share political sympathies, and the opposite when I don't

>sweden
you tried m8

>a bunch of teenagers wearing anarchist shirts and calling people pigs is a serious threat

Spencer doesn't identify himself as a nazi, but you don't care. You talk like a commie so I assume you are one, if you identify as one or not. And since there is no good commie, I will kill you. I just do what I must, sorry about that :)

alright so if what you say about those ppl are true. how come they just haven't killed us off already huh?
atm you're worse than them. sticks in stones friend

/pol/fags don't give a shit about liberal values unless they can hypocritically use them as a shield. They are not exactly shy about wanting genocide and the extermination of dissenters. The liberal vision of progress has collapsed, we need a higher order of communist values that both preserves and transcends enlightenment values. It's not a question of deontological ethics, not about middle class notions of decency, and not about trumped up 'liberal values', which by this point lie totally discredited. It's a question of tactics. The Goal is Communism. Is punching this particular nazi at this particular moment good tactics? Individualised resentment is not helpful at all. Generalized fascism permeates our supposedly 'rational' 'humane' 'liberal' world order to its core. It's not enough to oppose fascism, you have to fight for communism

It is if they go to DC and damage property.

i literally didn't address spencer at all

sounds like war world 3 coming up

So you are saying punching Spencer is not okay?

If he would identify as a nazi it would be okay?

Further evidence that moods are book burners

Spencer is a Jew shill.

And vice versa if some racists jump some black kid in Carolina.

Regardless Zizek is an old European and likely just understands Alt-Right to mean white supremacists and not a specific rhetorical strategy that is primarrily used on the internet

In this upside down SJW world of ours, nothing is more 'punk rock' than standing up for Property and respecting the SHIT out of cops

Why are so many young white people so self-hating and guilty about their own racial identity? Serious question. This Spencer business seems to be about more than just "Nazis". It exposes a topic that so many of these guys frankly seem embarrassed to even talk about. And that is their own racial identity. They'd rather have nobody of their own race even talk about it but they encourage all other races to do so. It's the weirdest thing.

t. non-white observer

if he advocates systematic harm (read harm as subjugation or physical harm ) of someone due to biological factors, harming (although i never mentioned killing which you were quick to jump to) him is justifiable

if he has behave aggressively towards someone and used commonly accepted 'fighting words' (such as nigger, kike, faggot)
then an immediately offended party could be justified in hitting him

>And vice versa if some racists jump some black kid in Carolina.
Did this happen or did you pull it out of your ass
Punk is for dweebs

Fuck off frogposter

bad parenting senpai

>Did this happen

Yes it was a big story this year you would know about if you listen outside /pol/s extremely narrow journalistic focus

This. Ever notice how whites hate their race?
>whites are so racist and evil
>white ppl are lame
>fuck white rappers

so if he gets harmed and decides to harm back is that justifiable? aka self defense
and when more of his evil buddies start harming people to prevent them getting harmed. what happens then?

also what accomplishes harming him in the first place? is punching him gonna make him go away?

>whites jump black kid
>wow, poor innocent victim of racism :,(
>blacks jump white kid
>it's not reported on at all

Well those guys are actually violent. They destroyed property and physically harmed other people. And it were not just individuals harming other individuals, those guys were an armed mummed angry violent mob.

Hit a nerve, did I?

I'm only asking why.

ever notice how white females hate white males?????????
but refuse to date poc.
brah we on some shit

I didn't even read your post, again fuck off

what's wrong with ethnic cleansing as long as it's carried out peacefully? It could be the only way to prevent a violent race war. More and more, it seems that it is the left who is violent and bent on persecuting thought criminals while the 'evil' alt righter just wants to live in peace among his own kind.

this

ask yourself why its a 'big story'
because it virtually never happens

t. white who wishes he was a nigger

I believe that generally it's never okay to punch.

That being said, I think we all can accept you get one free punch in your life and if you wanna spend it on a nazi? So be it.

im black

>I didn't even read your post

LOL why would you ever choose to tacitly admit that you were nerve-nuked this hard? For what?

Did I describe you perfectly in that post? Is that it?

The relative frequency of the event, whatever it is outside your citationless presumption is a complete non sequitor

The structure of your text look like it probably says something inane and obnoxious, can you start using a trip so I can filter you thanks

>so if he gets harmed and decides to harm back is that justifiable? aka self defense
if he fears for his life then yes, otherwise he is obviously the offending party
>race war when
would you have felt better if i had mentioned that I hate BLM pockets for their extremely similar ideals (and who are more violent)
why does it bother you that violence is sometimes justified.

>also what accomplishes harming him in the first place?
an action doesn't have to be pragmatic to be justifiable
why should some be require to elevate themselves above their persecutors? (which would be the goal of a nazi)
If Malcolm X wasn't a black separatist/racist then he would have been the model civil rights activist because his violence was frequently and legitimately righteous

fucking pwned

you: generalizes a group of people based on one loosely-if-at-all related event
we: generalize groups of people based on the overwhelming weight of the evidence
you: tell us that we're bad for generalizing groups of people

>The relative frequency of the event, whatever it is outside your citationless presumption is a complete non sequitor

This is sweat and panic in text form.

seek help brah. gotta stop hating your own ppl it aint right

>The structure of your text look like it probably says something inane and obnoxious

l m a o

Hide thread already.

Evidence of what? You have not yet defined this group you are referring to nor have you stated what is you are accusing them of exactly. Nor have you clarified how this at all relates to Zizek's accusation of Far Right radicals being instigators of violence.

Spencer is not a 'nazi', before they punched him he was calmly explaining that he's not a nazi. Spencer is to whites what jesse jackson or BLM are to blacks. It's funny how the people who say is alright to attack 'racists' are exactly the same people who believe all white people are 'racists', regardless of how much they grovel and flagellate themselves.

I admit, I love to see them squirm in their shrill snivelling paroxisms of self absement. I enjoy their tears

Post BBC

Spencer was chanting "Heil Victory" and inviting one armed salutes at the end of his six hour rally talking about the importance of reinstating white nationalism.

Don't be so disingenous to act as if he is anything but heavily influenced and admiring of the legacy of the Nazi party.

>if he advocates systematic harm
That is a very vague term. What systematic harm is he advocating for? Give us some examples so we know what the fuck you are talking about. Also advocating for something is not the same thing as doing it.

>if he has behave aggressively towards someone and used commonly accepted 'fighting words' (such as nigger, kike, faggot)
This might be justifiable if a person says something like that into the face of another person eye to eye. He hasn't called the guy who punched him anything, he wasn't even speaking to him. And he didn't use any of those 'fighting words' in the interview.

playing dumb won't save you friend.

Okay

I don't know Spencer, I can't say if he's a nazi or if he isn't. And I don't wish to judge him as such.

But you need to admit something, being a Nazi is a lot less punch worthy than being named Spencer.

>/pol/fags don't give a shit about liberal values unless they can hypocritically use them as a shield.
yes, and that's the exact same thing you do, given that you're a communist.

This, also talking about memes in public is punch worthy

>talking about memes in public is punch worthy
this

>fascism is radical traditionalism
>goes totally against nature

>communism is radical equality
>aligns perfectly with the nature of man

Lad I won't bash you for being a communist but I wouldn't claim that your ideology is the most possible and perfect. Fascism creates utopias but falls easily if pride gets in the way of common sense. While ideal communism has never been put into practice, it is worth noting even if Marx's ideal is realized, there will still be humans who are determined to get more power than others.

On a positive note we are in the start of what can be described as the death of our modern democracies, hopefully we will get to live long enough to see these radical ideologies come to the general population.

>Do you have any evidence for that extravegent claim?
Not that guy, I don't really know/care much about the guy, but
>throws sieg heil trumps like a retard
>suggests using 'dank memes' as intellectual warfare, unironically
>"I'm not a white supremacist, jeez. Now watch as I talk about white supremacy shit"
>suggests asinine shit like rebuilding a new roman empire, and uniting all while people in pan-european/russian bloc
>wears a hitler youth haircut
This guy is too fucking ironic to be for real

Ricky B was just being edgy, if the harpies of social justice are gonna shriek NAZI! WHITE MALE! regardless of what you do, you might as well have fun with it. Why are all races allowed to fight for their survival but ours isn't? seems a little bit Racist to me.

Leftists think our very existence is offensive. goes to show who are the real fascists.

>ever notice how white females hate white males?????????
they don't, you really need to get off the Internet and go outside before you completely lose touch with reality

Agree. A grown man saying Pepe is his favorite meme on camera is far more worthy of a fist to the face.

Dude the only way he could be more /pol/ is if he was a brown skinned manlet

im at university m8

>use the judicial system
your opinions aren't inherently wrong or bad, they're out of context though. We're living in an America approaching civil war. When violence is engaged upon you, fueled by rhetoric and propaganda, we have a right to resist.
this wasn't a bar brawl. This was Richard Spencer being legitimized on camera, and a person making a statement of dissent that was also immediately digitized

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>We're living in an America approaching civil war.
not true btw, but if you idiots keep punching people for no reason sure!

that's a good first step, buddy, now turn off the phone and interact with the world around you