Is there a recipe book with a long list of super simple recipes like frying eggs etc?

Is there a recipe book with a long list of super simple recipes like frying eggs etc?

t. no idea how to eat non processed food and need inspiration

You don't know how to cook eggs ?
Or pasta ?

Joy of Cooking, 70's editions contain simple as well as complex recipes by primary ingredient category. For example, "Egg" chapter will tell you how to cook it over easy or as a souffle.

Yeah, it's called Google

I think its impossible that anyone is incapable of frying an egg.

Wait nevermind, my sister literally can't despite many attempts

Youtube.
Everything from the most advanced bullshit Heston crap to how to make a cup of tea is on youtube.
And do start with eggs. Hard, soft, omelettes etc.
Once you know your eggs the rest will come to you.

> Google

Scrambled eggs:

4 eggs Green Legged Partridge Hen
Himalaya Salt
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh parsley
xylitol 1 tsp
almond milk

Put eggs and almond milk in blender, blast for 3 minutes, then filter through a strainer to get rid of egg shells...

I was gonna tell you to read the sticky OP

Then I realised that I wasn't on Veeky Forums and there's no sticky here

Why doesn't Veeky Forums have a sticky?

>Literally the first thing that pops up when googling scrambled eggs

4 EGGS
1/4 cup milk
salt and pepper, as desired
2 tsp. butter
Yields:2 servings

Oh boy did you get me mad, congrats

Simple recipes do not involve frying or animal products. Just put vegetables and carbs in a pot and activate it

These are the stupidest recipes for scrambled eggs I've ever seen.

Got this for a friend who was in the same situation. Now he makes eggs, sweet potatoes, basic simple but delicious. He still doesn't put any real effort or variety into his meals because he's lazy, but at least he isn't eating processed shit as much.

All food is processed, Reddit frogger.

I unironically will be trying this recipe this way when I get home.
Except I don't have a blender. Can I just drop the eggs into a cup and mash it with my hands?

Best way is to crack the egg in your closed mouth, then squeeze the white and yolk through your teeth, spitting out the shell. Like a reverse baleen whale.

Kek

Fuck off faggot. Write your proposal for one, post it as a thread topic and watch as it's torn into 1000 pieces of confetti.

>blending and salting your eggs before cooking them

each day we stray further from God's light

Youtube dude. I guess it helps to know whose advice to follow, try searching stuff like "pepin eggs" or "ramsay eggs" or other famous chefs

Because you could ask 10 chefs the best way to cook an omlette and they'd all give you a different answer

And if you think Veeky Forums could ever agree on shit like cookware you're delusional

stop

Honestly the only reason I still post here is because there's no sticky here. Any board with a sticky (except objective instructions on stuff like how to download music or how to make a webM) is shit. All it does is stifle conversation and turn the board into a monolithic entity. It's good for people with a fleeting interest in the topic who don't want to immerse themselves in it but want to get competent. Bad for actual enthusiasts or even excited beginners. I'm sure you'll learn much more by watch 6 different videos on how to make eggs and failing to actually make them than reading some foolproof method that has a passable end result.

This is nice and I'll shill it, I don't care. It helped me a lot when I started cooking. The book is a good introduction to the actual reasons cooking things one way works and how different foods work/react chemically to be tasty.

helper meme a cute