How many gallons of oil do I need to chug before I start believing black tea with no cream or sugar tastes good?

How many gallons of oil do I need to chug before I start believing black tea with no cream or sugar tastes good?

doesn't matter how many because it doesn't.
/thread

You just have to grow up, don't worry. It'll come with time.

>putting cream in your tea

>sugar
It will pass once the puberty is over.

Is this a joke or are you an actual child?

I find cream and sugar detestable in my tea and can't fathom why someone would want to ruin the good taste of tea with sugary creamy mess.

>ever putting milk or sugar in your hot drinks
child/pleb detected
>cream
Also a Yank

I like sweet tea, although milk totally changes the taste - tea with milk is nothing like tea, okay to drink occasionally but not on regular basis.

But if you have upset stomach, really bitter black tea is a blessing.

I like my tea and coffee with and without whole milk, but I usually drink it without.
I never understood sugar in hot coffee or tea, I'd only use that if I made iced tea or coffee.

you know, if you done like tea you don't have to drink it. putting things in something you don't like just to have it sounds excessive to say the least.

Just stop being an obese flyover fuck that thinks every drink must taste like dessert

It depends on the quality of your tea. A bit of milk and honey tastes good in tea, but can also make a bad cup of tea more drinkable. If the tea is just bad, it'll never taste better without those things.

Liking milk and sugar or honey in your tea doesn't make you a child or obese like other posters are saying either, everyone has their own preferences. I like tea with nothing else in it, sometimes with milk, sometimes with milk and honey, sometimes with milk, honey, and ginger/cardamom. Variety is nice, keeps things interesting and sometimes one type of tea will be better suited to drinking depending on other factors.

I can only drink my tea with lemon. Sugar/honey is optional, but if it has no lemon I have to force myself to stomach it. Am I a bad person?

If you like cream and sugar so much why don't you just drink cream with sugar.

Good food is balanced. Cream is rich and slightly sweet, which is balanced by the thin and bitter tea. Same for sugar being balanced by the bitterness.

>can't fathom why someone would want to ruin the good taste of tea with sugary creamy mess.
I like black tea too but you really can't even "fathom" why people would like cream and sugar in tea. Is it completely beyond the extent of your imagination to come up with one reason as to why heated up cream and sugar flavored with tea might taste good.

>bitter tea.

You brewed it wrong
The only tea that is deliberately bitter is matcha, which is why it's paired with lightly sweet snacks

I didn't mean overwhelmingly bitter, but most tea has some bitterness to it.

Bitterness to the point where you feel the need to drown it in cream and sugar is overwhelming i.e. doing it wrong.

Good question.

How fat do I need to be in order to only enjoy sugar slop from my fucking pig trough?

Agreed, but I didn't say anything about drowning it in cream and sugar.

Tea should be bitter as wormwood and sharp as a two-edged sword.

>2017
>drinking tea without sugar

Get better tea, mate. Like a nice loose leaf Darjeeling which is pretty mild for noobs, or you can go into chink and nip territory if you want the real good stuff.

Youre brewing it too long at a temperature too high. Black tea should not taste bitter at all. Use loose leaf tea for better quality as well. Bagged tea is very low quality and usually the most bitter of all.

>sugar in tea or coffee
enjoy your crash
>cream in coffee
excellent taste