Cold pizza is absolutely delicious, it is a very tasty treat that is completely different than hot pizza

Cold pizza is absolutely delicious, it is a very tasty treat that is completely different than hot pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
foodnavigator.com/Science/Food-temperature-affects-taste-reveal-scientists
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

This. Eating a cold leftover slice straight out of the fridge for breakfast the morning after is the second best part of ordering pizza

degenerates, all of you

I think leftovers are sickening. Fight me.

I'm of a similar opinion. 90% of the time leftovers only taste about half as good as it did fresh. But pizza? It's the exception to the rule. Reheating it invariably ruins it, though. Even if you have some personal method for reheating pizza, none of those tricks can ever bring it back to that fresh out of the oven taste.

... what about reheating it IN an oven

Yes, even doing it in the oven will never work! It comes close, but it still just doesn't taste as good as cold or fresh pizza.

True, true. But I still wouldn't eat cold pizza under regular circumstances. Perhaps I'd only do that if it had high-grade ingredients. Any meal needs fresh taste if you ask me.

Fuuuck that video triggered me. Everything about that person is just wrong.

it's like pizza ice cream

probably because you're fat and never have leftovers to eat

Fuck you newfag ulililia is a great man. It's like you've never even read The Legend of the Ten Elemental Masters.

Have you never tried heating it up in a pan with oil?? Low and slow, preferably without many toppings. It's the bomb (so deliciously greasy)

I've considered selling cold pizza out of an ice cream truck.

>It's completely different, it was hot and now it's cold
>You had to bite and chew, now you have to bite and chew

Next day hangover pizza is on par with fresh bought drunk pizza.

I can't get around cold pizza really don't understand how people love it so much. I mean, I'll eat it cold if I have to but I'd rather do
^one of those, or even microwave it (inb4 pleb)

Cold food is just food with less flavor.

foodnavigator.com/Science/Food-temperature-affects-taste-reveal-scientists

Its completely different than hot pizza in that its always worse.

OY VEY GOY!!!

Hangover pizza might be better cause you can feel it chipping away at your hangover, trying it's best to help you.