Am I really supposed to believe this?

Am I really supposed to believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/FjCKwkJfg6Y/maxresdefault.jpg
traipse.com/earth_and_moon/earth_and_moon_1280.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_satellites_in_retrograde_orbit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is impossible since earth is flat

There are no satellites in space, just under sea cables, ground based radar systems, cell towers, radio waves and telephone lines.

Shouldn't most of the satellites be in geosynchronous orbit at the equator? Otherwise how would I get my TV with my little dish (facing south)?

Only the spy / scientific / gps satellites need to move around like that.

What's so hard to believe?

You do know that you can see some LEO satellites with your bare eyes, not to mention the ISS. Or are you telling me that the government is flying around little planes to fool everyone?

>Shouldn't most of the satellites be in geosynchronous orbit at the equator?
Geosynchronous orbit is a LONG way out. It doesn't fit in that image.

>Only the spy / scientific / gps satellites need to move around like that.
And weather. And surface imaging. And radio communications. And...

200 mile sized? c'mon

Not an argument.

Holograms brofriend. The Illuminati have had access to hologram tech since forever, just look at the ones on baseball cards. Ain't hard to imagine the ones the govt is projecting on the upper atmosphere using HAARP.

I won't be surprised about the possibility of space garbage collectors existing in a few decades. Their job will be to simply pick up the trash, bolts, metal panels, etc. Imagine if these objects are moving at 20,000km/hr and hit your spaceship.

No, those satellites are oversized so you can see them. You can't see them in actual images of the Earth taken at that scale.

>am i really supposed to believe this

No.

Yeah, you are right. Imagining it is the only thing that's not hard about this.

Where exactly are these projectors supposed to be then? And why can't one see them from a plane?

>let's make anime real
I'm all for it

It's a coordinated effort between HAARP, various stealth aircraft as well as AWACS. Some UFOs are caused by glitches in the emitter arrays of these systems.

You dumb ass, that's a representation

Real satellites are a lot smaller, with hundreds of kilometers in distance away from each other, in that representation they are x1000 it's size.

It's like believing this:

i.ytimg.com/vi/FjCKwkJfg6Y/maxresdefault.jpg

When actually it's like this:

traipse.com/earth_and_moon/earth_and_moon_1280.jpg

Why doesn't some nation say its a lie and produce proof?

Why didn't the soviets or the chinese say the USA was faking it during the cold war?

What about satellites that existed pre-HAARP?

What about astronauts?

What about the tens of thousands of conspirators, why are ALL of them silent?

I'll just start with these but I do have more questions.

It's pretty much like watching /v/ play wurm.

>Why doesn't some nation say its a lie and produce proof?
Smaller nations do not know it's a lie or they have something to gain from the lie.

>Why didn't the soviets or the chinese say the USA was faking it during the cold war?
The "Cold War" was engineered to keep the masses occupied.

>What about satellites that existed pre-HAARP?
Relatively primitive arrays hidden in remote locations that have since been collected and disposed.

>What about astronauts?
Please

>What about the tens of thousands of conspirators, why are ALL of them silent?
Again, something to gain or fear of losing everything.

>Am I really supposed to believe this?
No, because you are stupid.

>Imagine if these objects are moving at 20,000km/hr and hit your spaceship.

Fortunately, for much of the satellites and debris, you'll be in the same orbit, more or less, and it will drift towards you more slowly.

Of course, those jaywalkers are a problem.

Interesting conjectures.

Can you present evidence for any of them?

Google is your friend, just take it with a few grains of salt.

So your answer is no, then.

Your last two aren't really answers so I'll just assume you cant answer them

What about the rest of the solar system, hologram or real?

If its fake, what about ancient or pre-modern observations from around the world?

If its real, how can there be a hologram field obscuring vision but also allowing optical telescopes to see through it?

If fake, what exists beyond the bounds of earth?

Finally, to address your points, what is gained in this conspiracy?

Most of it is rocket upper stages and their associated trash

but the ones on baseball cards always appear behind the card, they don't appear in the air above the card.

Please stop feeding the troll.

Satellites are not real, they are science fiction. Pictures of satellites are all cgi.

what about how if you put two sticks on the ground far apart from eachother their shadows have different lengths?

Why doesnt gravity pull us all towards the center of the disk?

Why doesnt it take way longer to travel east towards china than if the earth was round and you flew straight there?

Why does the earth appear curved from a high altitude?

There's a lot of room in Space, guy.

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Veeky Forums: assholes who troll for spite, asshole intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, and literal Bible interpreters (LBIs). They all have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." This nefariously places the onus on you to spend your precious life's time to provide information already available that they haven't and won't consider. By disavowing any science or proofs put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of violations on the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic.

They aren't interested in critical thinking, refuse to put in the requisite effort to do the science, are blind to 3D visualization, and regularly refuse to respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. LBIs concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them while ironically calling you a "sheeple," and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. They believe their interpretation of the Bible is flawless, and are actually trying to save your soul. The trolls will simply post sillier arguments and regularly resort to insults and taunts often implying or accusing you of being complicit in conspiracies to keep you posting.

In any case there is simply no arguing. Like trying to paint over mud, you just end up with a dirty brush.

>Am I really supposed to believe
You're not really supposed to
believe anything, faithbasedfag.

Ever wantet to make a bingo for moonhoaxers as well?

Is there any retrograde debris at all?
Retrograde orbits are just not done, they take more delta V for no benefit.

B1, I1, G2, O2, O3, G4, and G5 are sensible points.

Yes. The israelis have launched 7 satellites in retrograde orbit. They have to launch over the mediterranean because otherwise they'd be dropping debris on populated areas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_satellites_in_retrograde_orbit

>Be me
jk be north korea
>Want to act tough but don't want to get BURGERED.com
>ejbin idea
>Tap into nation's scrap metal reserves and launch a bunch of space garbage bags into orbits opposite really popular ones
>Greatest prank ever

Not really.
B1 yes hide the truth, but not about this. No reason to.
I2 NASA's an agency. And they don't declare the Earth is round. They make use of it.
G2 Many are, but certainly no more so than fE sheeple, who have literally not one piece of evidence that can be explained only by a fE scenario and even better by round Earth.
O2 is a stupid claim. Seriously? Every bit of photography./videography, even real-time? Just stupid.
O3 Also just stupid. They're a business. They take shortest routes. They have no capacity to hide an obvious thing like round Earth.
G4 True, BUT the way fEs fallaciously argue it is that the experiment was meant to prove the Earth is round. It wasn't. It was already known to be round, the experiment was to find out how big.
G5 That's what you'd like to think, but there is proof in repeatable experimentation to back up science. There is NOTHING to back up fE. Not one thing.