/pol/

From how do we get /pol/ off of Veeky Forums? I am sick of tired of these bait threads that are only here to push a political narrative. And they get pissy when you have a different opinion from them even if you agree with some of the stuff they say. The wind up talking about Blacks, Jews, Liberals, Democrats, Communists, Mexicans, and the like out of fucking nowhere. It's insane how they think that's allowed on a board called Veeky Forums - Science & Math. We may have to take action and sage, hide, and report all their threads and hopefully they'll be gone. What do you think we should do to stop them?

Just wait till they show their true colors in this thread, just watch. You'll know from a few red flags that it's them.

As long as Veeky Forums is an unmoderated board they will never go away

oh no
people are making offensive jokes
i know they're doing it just to make weakminded people like me mad
and god dammit i'm mad

It's a shame, but it's up to the users to do something about it.
But how are "offensive jokes" related to Science OR Mathematics in anyway? Tell me.

>it's just jokes user

the answer is to ALWAYS use sage when replying to threads unless it has genuine math or science content.

I recommend you should stop going to IQ threads if you're tired of hearing about blacks and jews and communist pinko liberal conspiracies
the same way I'd recommend you stay out of my basement if you're tired of getting raped

>just stop going there, it will fix the problem
Good threads are dying from all this shitposting. The only way we can retaliate is by creating generals. It won't be long till Veeky Forums is like current /int/ or Veeky Forums at most. We never had to deal with this shit years ago when most of the threads were IQ bait or 300k starting threads.

Nah fuck you. Those threads simply existing here gives credence to their scientific validity, which they have none of. May as well let /x/ threads hang out here, "just don't go into them!!"

>Good threads are dying from all this shitposting.
citation fucking needed
Veeky Forums has been a pile of IQ bait, collegiate degree bait, popsci hate circlejerks, worthless threads about space colonization, the coming AI singularity, and other gay-as-fuck futurist wet dreams, alongside an endless stream of stupid questions posted outside the dedicated sqt general... for YEARS.

No, what gives any claim credence is the inability of that claim's opponents to construct a counterargument. If you're so upset about pseudoscience make a fucking image that refutes the most common claims made by the supposed pseuds and post it in every single thread they make. Retards tend to leave if you consistently humiliate them. But apparently making a metathread hoping to start a circlejerk about how much you all hate the /pol/ boogeyman is as much effort as you're willing to invest in fighting the cancer.

Welcome to the internet

>implying

>Veeky Forums has been a pile of IQ bait, collegiate degree bait, popsci hate circlejerks, worthless threads about space colonization, the coming AI singularity, and other gay-as-fuck futurist wet dreams, alongside an endless stream of stupid questions posted outside the dedicated sqt general... for YEARS.
I know this but now race bait and politics threads are becoming and issue and I don't want to let that happen. Don't accept this board to become worse than it already is.

>implying implications
WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIET

Nobody fucking cares what race you are, stop shitting up entire threads with your inane bullshit or fucking leave for good. Your kind don't belong here anyway. I'm guessing you live in a ghetto hood in Atlanta or Jackson because you've not made a single good point why this bullshit belongs here.

Shill posts from a butthurt lefty. Notice how they are all complete nonsense and the images are all named according to what it is, a common occurrence only as of late. I really hope you aren't doing this for free

>retard scared of his own shadow thinks i'm part of a white supremacist conspiracy to shit up his precious science board
>prove I'm not
>"OH YEAH WELL I DIDN'T CARE WHAT RACE YOU WERE ANYWAY"

This bullshit belongs here because you aren't smart enough to get rid of it.
Also I voted Trump and stick my big black micropenis in suburban white girls. Get at me, faggot.

Race really has nothing to do with it. Why are you self-hating? You do know I'm also black, right?

t. Obese libertarian pedophile

Just ignore them.

sperg more

>observe facts
>hides behind beliefs on politics

question is, why aren't we enlightening /pol/ as to the superiority of BAB

it's what women crave

[math]2^{2}[/math]

4^{1}

I love how everyone is calling each other names without any basis for an argument. It's insanity.

You can't user. Like it or not, phoneposter /pol/shitters are the biggest and loudest demographic on the site now.
This is like making a thread 8 years ago saying "how to we get /b/ to leave?"

Politics and science have been hopelessly intermingled for a LONG time. When people say that "science proves this" or "science proves that" and then quote some soft science crap like anthropology, psychology, or even economics they are just making science into a type of religion.

There are ABSOLUTE facts known in science, and things (current) science can not determine with precision. Most people (scientist or not) are too stupid and/or emotional to know the difference.

solution: have threads like this complaining about /pol/ invasions, and then the salty /pol/acks will shit up this thread specifically and maybe not crap over so much else of the board.

back to your safe space fag
Veeky Forums isn't for you

It is futile. From a couple of bans that have happened to me I can confirm that we have at least one /pol/ janitor and there is either a /pol/ mod who complies with the janitor's ban requests, or there are mods who just don't give a shit and do the bans because a rule was broken, even though Veeky Forums clearly has "favorites" in who gets shut down.

For example, make a thread about how blacks are inferior. Not only will it survive, but it will also get 300 replies and stay for an entire two weeks.

On the other hand, as I've done a couple of times, do a thread about why white people are inferior subhuman cumskins white devils (ironically) and you will get unironically banned for racism.

It is selective banning. It is clear that the people who hate blacks also get reported, but their threads stay up. But when you get reported for hating whites, that is a guaranteed ban.

>For example, make a thread about how blacks are inferior. Not only will it survive
Because it's correct.
>but it will also get 300 replies
Because you're a stupid nigger who will still reply to it.
>On the other hand, as I've done a couple of times, do a thread about why white people are inferior subhuman cumskins white devils (ironically) and you will get unironically banned for racism.
Probably because they're not, you dumb nigger.

Did I mention that you're a nigger? Also, sage.

le nigger XD

>Because it's correct.
Subjective.

>Because you're a stupid nigger who will still reply to it.

No, that's your own delusion. No one replies to those threads other than /pol/-posters. One thing I have learned these past few months is that even the "go back to /pol/" crowd are also /pol/posters looking for an easy bump. Those posts always appear right before the thread is going to die. Why would an anti-/pol/ person bump a /pol/thread about to die? You people just discuss with yourselves in an attempt to drown us in propaganda but no one really cares about you.

>Probably because they're not, you dumb nigger.
Subjective.

>Did I mention that you're a nigger? Also, sage.

Both racism and announcing your sages are a bannable offense. But now is when you prove my point, by literally not getting banned for breaking TWO rules in one post.

>he thinks it's all just jokes
can't wait for the look of shock on your face when the day of the rope comes

>citation fucking needed
What about the thread about Perelman that got fucked up cause people couldn't shut up about how "chinks are fucking thieves", or the flt thread that had an article linked and a few people actually tried explaining things but others also just went off about how "all Chinese scientists are shit", or literally any thread concerning any scientists accomplishments and discussing and suddenly it's nothing but jew posting and saying other races are shit at science or whatever. Look, I actually like /pol/ shit posting for the most part, but there's a reason there are different boards, cause people actually wanna chat about different things and not just get bogged down with literally the same threads every week, I mean seriously, how many race threads have we had? They're the same thread over and over again, and I'm not saying there aren't other things wrong with Veeky Forums, the fucking uni threads are absolute garbage, but good threads do get derailed, and because of the constant /pol/ bull people who actually like discussing math and science just go to fucking reddit or something to talk about it and it eventually just fucks this board even more. For me it's not even the content, it's the fact that it never fucking ends.

I completely agree with this. And when you point out that this board is to discuss math and physics, they go all >muh social science and start calling you an SJW.

>Veeky Forums has been a pile of IQ bait, collegiate degree bait, popsci hate circlejerks, worthless threads about space colonization, the coming AI singularity, and other gay-as-fuck futurist wet dreams, alongside an endless stream of stupid questions posted outside the dedicated sqt general... for YEARS.
Fuck this is true.

how about stop making these retarded threads so the handful of good threads are actually visible? idiot

everyone bumping this shit is also a retard, fuck you

>No, what gives any claim credence is the inability of that claim's opponents to construct a counterargument. If you're so upset about pseudoscience make a fucking image that refutes the most common claims made by the supposed pseuds and post it in every single thread they make. Retards tend to leave if you consistently humiliate them.
I partially agree with this. However, all relevant data needed to thoroughly refute these retarded claims can't be squeezed into a single image.

So much for the tolerant left

>prove me wrong!!
>prove them wrong!!!
no wonder imbeciles like you are the ones bumping this shit thread
kill yourself honestly

>Both racism and announcing your sages are a bannable offense

>he thinks Veeky Forums's rules are made by the hotpockets
Dumb nigger.
t. nigger