What are the most important non-fiction books from the last 30 years?

What are the most important non-fiction books from the last 30 years?

Samuel Huntington

The Art of the Deal

the moral landscape by samual harris, PhD

Any one of the mid-to-late 2000s new atheism books is a strong candidate. Harris and Dawkins have singlehandedly raised a generation of fedoras.

"Which I Totally Wrote."

With the wealth of information it had at it's disposal it's going to be a long time before this one gets topped.

Learning street smarts from a book has never been easier

>what is Death of the Author
Stick to John Green, kiddo

The cultural landscape is shifting against you, buddy. Give it a few decades and the christcucks will be the edgy outsiders. Dawkins and Harris might be massive pseuds and posers but their accessible style is helping lure teenagers and young adults away from superstition.

>hasn't read iceberg slim

hoe as nigga

Except he is being literal. Trump had no hand in writing the book whatsoever. Its a publicity piece by a liberal journalist designed to prop up the myth of Donald Trump. Death of the Author only applies to authors trying to retcon their own bullshit with headcanon after publication.

Trump doesn't need to read books, he learns everything he needs to know from lit!

The Sleepwalkers by Christopher Clark

Laboratory Life - Latour and Woolgar.

>Death of the Author only applies to authors trying to retcon their own bullshit with headcanon after publication
This is just a wild guess, but you've never actually read the article in question, right?

That's not what it refers to
Read Barthes

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

I love you Huntington poster.

Infinite Gravity: To kill a savage oldman.

>when all your literary criticism theory comes from tvtropes.

Swift-Kanye 2024 with Trump's blessing of course.

Important, not best? Shit, I don't know. Eagerly monitoring this thread, though

I bet you're getting a chub on just thinking about it, you filthy little dirtbox

What is an Author?