What are some commonly refrigerated foods that do not require it?

What are some commonly refrigerated foods that do not require it?

>Hot Sauce
>Mustard
>BBQ Sauce
>Garlic
>Butter
>Pickled anything
>Many types of cheese

oh wow, that is just straight psychosis
i don't know why i refrigerate my parmesan, but i do.

why do I find pickles and butter in the refrigerated section then?

Sometimes you just gotta smack a bitch. I'm guessing there was no husband around to correct this behavior or he is a lunatic retard himself.

Jack won't hit tammy, she's his meal ticket

>YOU NEVER TOUCH A WOMAN

That woman needs professional help before she devolves into a complete lunatic and murders someone.

Eggs.
Onions.
hard/summer sausage

She's not entirely wrong, you will burn calories heating up the cold food to body temperature after you eat it. Same principle as anorexics always drinking ice water.

Nigga I ain't about to sit here and give you bait ideas for this board.

>watch your mouth
>ask around

butter is refrigerated because it becomes very soft and would make a mess. But it doesn't requires to be refrigerated.

Pickles are not refrigerated in stores where I live.

how many calories will i burn after making toast in my refrigerated toaster?

Nah, most likely an anorexic is drinking coffee or tea. Drinking cold things and making yourself cold just isn't worth the extra 3 or 4 calories, just like no one actually takes ice baths

>Candy that is green

recovered anorexic here, the heating up this is actually real and common. it might seem not worth it to get cold for that, but with a fucked mindset those 3 calories seem worth it

Sorry, I've never done it and most people I've talked to online have said they haven't either and agreed that only a few of the most desperate anorexics actually take cold baths or drink ice water in the attempt to burn more calories. I do have an eating disorder fyi and congrats on recovery :)

>pickled anything
>butter

Not necessarily. Pretty much anything canned at home will hold up better in the fridge than the pantry and butter oxidizes like crazy outside of the fridge.

you do need to refrigerate rice unless you mean raw rice

Refrigerating eggs and bread prolongs it's shelf life.

>no one actually takes ice baths
JJ Watt disagrees.

>Refrigerating...bread prolongs it's shelf life.
It'll stop it from going moldy but it gets stale quicker, better to freeze it

Does having your testicles retract to within your body really help your game?

> butter

Thats why you get a butter bell.

How would that burn calories though? The food doesn't need to be a certain temperature to digest

>>Pickles are not refrigerated in stores where I live

If they sold infused cucumbers they would, aka refrigerator pickles, not truly pickled, so not preserved requiring refrigeration.

because the body maintains a specific temperature throughout (homeostasis)

That's why you get a better bull.

I've had butter that was out of the fridge for a few days go moldy on me.

Then you obviously used a dirty knife on your butter

Shut up fat ass. "recovering anorexic" my ass I bet you just got fat and pretended you were sick before.

Damn modern brainwashing makes people think being obese is acceptable.

Stop being a self diagnosed fat fuck and giving yourself an excuse for all that loose saggy fat skin.

Someone's projecting their problems on others

Gross, but thanks for the tip. I was scared away from leaving it out. Does it matter that I use unsalted butter, or does it store just as well?

eggs

Why are Whyte's and Strub's pickles always in the fridge at the grocery store?

I've had practically identical kosher full sour pickles from small delis and they don't refrigerate their jars

Salt is a preservative so unsalted butter is liable to go bad earlier than salted butter, but I doubt it's by a significant margin. If you're worried, buy a butter crock. It uses water to create an airtight seal and as long as you use a clean knife the butter will keep for forever.

I just use a regular old butter dish to keep my kerrygold and it can keep for like two weeks. Plus I'm in texas, so my house is about 77 degrees

>rants about "modern brainwashing"
>is probably the most brainwashed nigger in the thread

not necessarily a bad thing. i refrigerate everything i have room for in my fridge, apart from bread that is.

>The safe space defence force

>>>/Reddit/

>Eggs

Not quite right.

Eggs have a protective layer around them, if you refrigerate them you'll destroy that protective layer.
HOWEVER
Americans eggs are washed, which also destroys the protective layer. In which case you have to refrigerate them.

>recovering anorexic
what does that even mean?
you used to be so lazy that you didn't eat but now you're not that lazy?
jesus christ, people and their "mental illnesses" ie being idiotic.

Are you guys serious or is this some shitty meme I'm not familiar with? Anorexia is an actual mental disorder, I don't even know how you would manage to deny it.

you know how to get over anorexia,right? just eat.

batteries

eggs keep fresher in the fridge
just try it out yourself if you don't believe it, the yolk will stay firmer longer in fridge

same thing as ptsd you just calm down or cancer you just stop having it

You are literally retarded and should go sit in a closed garage with a car running

Underage post of the day.

I did napkin math on this a while ago on Veeky Forums, iirc if you drank your 600mL coke several thousand degrees below 0K, you would spend an equivalent amount of energy heating it as you would gain digesting it. And die.

It's a negligible effect.

I refrigerate my ketchup but mostly because i like it cold so i can eat my fries right outta the oven

>hot fries
>cold ketchup

Kek