I don't want my son to be a brainlet how to attract Jewish Ashkenazi women?

I don't want my son to be a brainlet how to attract Jewish Ashkenazi women?

Other urls found in this thread:

jdate.com/singles/ethnicity-ashkenazi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretend to be liberal as fuck

bash le Drumpf man

shill for muh Israel

be educated

Curious about this as well. Could I not simply join a Jewish club at uni or some such?

You don't. Judaism is a sekrit club. That's the entire point.

They even have the right to reject you from the religion and community for not being racially jewish enough. They're allowed to be openly racist because they're so powerful.
>source: ex gf tried to convert after discovering some distant jewish relatives

Also reminder that they're smart because of a proviliged upbringing, not genetics. They have access to all the best primary and secondary schools, as well as tutors, etc.

>he doesn't know Jewesses are massive whores eager to breed out the tay Sachs with goyim who they find acceptable
Sorry you didn't make the cut. Remember to subtract 15 points from your iq score to obtain your Ashkenazi adjusted iq score.

You have to signal the CORRECT phenotype.

No, like they rejected her for not having enough jewish ancestry. She was a little bit jewish on her dad's side, but they mainly care about the mother's bloodline.

But I don't want to join the cabal. I just want a Jewfu that will pop a couple of my kids so they can grow smart, maybe even rivaling their daddy.

>tfw no anaemic Jewish gf
I've seen loads of Jewish guys marry goy women but very few Jewish women marry goy guys. I guess it stops goyim from joining their club through matrilineal descent.

Marry a black queen

jdate.com/singles/ethnicity-ashkenazi/

The point is that the cabal is what makes them smart. They don't send their kids to the public education system: they use their connections to get their kids into special schooling.

reminder that jews rigged chess games to appear more smart.

>all those sour grapes
It's all in the genes, buddy.

>tfw I traced my matrilineal ancestry until I found a Jew
>tfw she's my great-great-great-grandmother
>tfw that's probably too far back in time for Jews to take me in

You need a cranial capacity that exceeds 1600 cu in to touch my daughter, pal. Heh, stick to picking up women from the long haul trucking academy, goy, eligibility starts at the post doc level.

>a glimpse at the typicao IQposter
IQposting was a mistake

Your son may be smart with the particular phenotype she signals, but he'll be a total handlet.

Holy fuck I went on a date once with a Jewish chick that looked just like but kinda uglier, she was a chemistry PhD student and a total slut. Same hazel eyes and auburn hair combo but she was kind of a foreheadlet in comparison.

Well how did you do it user tell us your secret

Literally just b'd myself, Jewish girls are a lot easier to talk to than the average girl, probably because they're not brainlets.