Can someone please explain to me "The Theory of Everything?"

Can someone please explain to me "The Theory of Everything?"

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.math.toronto.edu/TorontoMathWiki/index.php/Lagrangian_Mechanics#Conservation_laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean the movie? There is no theory of everything. It refers to the belief that there should exist and consistent formalism to describe all natural phenomena, but such a thing has never been created and not everyone believes it is possible. I liked the movie.

you are a bunch of connected balls surrounded by a bunch of balls some connected some not some not even balls even tho they behave like balls sometimes

then you have the way the balls emit other balls* based on how high they are, and how a ball that is high will emit balls* until it it not high, and when the emitted balls* come into contact with balls that aren't as high as the ball that originally emitted, the ball* is absorbed and the absorbing ball gets a little higher.

i think that covers some areas at least. maybe i got the very last part wrong and balls will always absorb balls* no matter how high they are

That's stupid. Why does enternal nothingness sound good to you?

That dosen't make any sense at all.

well you got what you paid for

What does that even mean? You're talking like an idiot.

you paid nothing, you got nothing

whats confusing about that.

OP didn't even attempt to describe his thread well. you want someone to post a summation of the entirety of natural science? or you want someone to say "god"?

Either one is stupid

nothingness? If anything two models for reality are more interesting than just one model

I'm OP, don't talk about me in the third party person, you moron.

What are you even talking about? What's this got to do with God? There is no God.

I don't want a summation. I just want you to speak more clearly.

English is not your first language

But there has to be a point where there's only one model. Just because it's not interesting dosen't mean it's not a fact.

What the fuck do you think you're talking about? English is my only language. I've never spoken another one.

Stop acting like you know me. Stop thinking about me at all and make your fucking point.

>What the fuck do you think you're talking about?

You're going in circles. Stop it. Explain everything to me.

>But there has to be a point where there's only one model. Just because it's not interesting dosen't mean it's not a fact.
You're not god buddy, reality doesn't have to answer to your whims. Even if there was there's nothing saying that a human brain would be capable of understanding it. Eventually something may be found though who knows, maybe in a Millenium lol

You're just giving me more nonsense. I know I'm not God. I just want to know what the theory of everything is. What's wrong with that?

>Explain everything to me.
Ask every question.

How the fuck could I ask every question? That's literally impossible.

Why can't you just explain everything to me?

Ok ok I'm gonna stop now. Sorry for the shitposting. I already get what I'm talking about, I'm just trying to troll you.

What I want to do is hold your attention. Negative attention. I'm trying to make you associate Veeky Forums with pure negativity. Maybe then you'll leave. Maybe then I'll leave.

I hate this place. I hate how much I love it.

Well i was talking to not you retard so ill speak of OP however the fuck i like

I'm spitballing ideas on what some third worlder means by "theroy of everything", again, what's hard to understand? I cant speak clearly unless i know your dysfunction

You're just uneducated and too dense to realize that just because you want something to exist that doesn't mean it does or even can exist.

Regardless, I'll give you my own opinion. I think that until we have a way of calculating humongous systems of individual particles we won't be able to get even close to a unified theory, assuming one can exist.
Right now there's a big reliance on statistical mechanics in physics. A simple example is the equation of a single particle moving in a viscuous fluid. The viscous fluid equation is based on statistics because we cannot simulate the behavior of each individual particle. I personally believe, and this is not an opinion shared by scientists, that as long as we can't properly calculate such systems we will not be able to unify both models. this is pure intuition and not based on any hard fact.

Stop reply to me. I'm talking you into circles. I'm intentionally misleading you so you'll become angry. I think it's funny when people get angry.

I'm a fucking troll. Stop feeding me.

way to wuss out

No, I'm not wussing out. I just realize I already understand how to communicate with 4channer. How to fuck with a 4channer's head. I've spent almost half my life here. I am a 4channer.

But there's not enough people here. I want to fuck with more people. Because maybe then they'll see what I seen.

Tl;Dr: see

Fucking hell. It's all off. I'm mixing up the singular with the plural again.

Maybe that's what chaos theory is?

not fooling anyone
you called it right after you made it obvious, you couldnt have continued except maybe with a few stragglers that only read the last few posts

youll get the hang of it dont worry. it just takes time

I'm not even going to read your post because the fact that it exists proves I'm right.

So stop.

pretending to be retarded is attention craving for cowards, instead of trying to gain attention by achieving something (which carries a big chance of failure), you try to gain attention by being retarded which is safer since you cannot fail at that
i advice you to spend some time in quiet introspection trying to find out where does your lack of courage come from

How do you show that a quantity is conserved with an equation?

See

Iono.

wiki.math.toronto.edu/TorontoMathWiki/index.php/Lagrangian_Mechanics#Conservation_laws
like this

>Posting a link because you can't explain yourself

Lol brainlet

I expect to be paid for doing that, I don't teach for free.

thanks user!

A really fucking long equation that mathematically explains everything.

So you're proposing you have to give in order to receive?

Funny how that works. Could it work for anything else?

Fuck off. You'll never understand what he just linked you to.

How long?

>How long?

That's pretty short. I could read all that in just a little bit.

>Fuck off. You'll never understand what he just linked you to.
The Lagrangian and the Hamiltonian aren't even advanced physics. More like year 2 undergrad. Of course you'll learn more about them in grad school but the conservation laws are a pretty standard thing. Not everyone here is a freshman like you.

And once he learns that, hell discover the next thing he dosen't understand. Then the next. Then the next.

It'll never stop.

this fucking thread is what i don't understand

Exactly. So study this thread. Understand it. I know you can because I already do.

But I can't do that by expaining it to you. I'll just make more posts, making the thread longer, making it harder to understand.

So read my first post. Then read it again. And again. And again.

You'll go insane. That's exactly where you need to be.

>How long?
Longer than Lagrangian of the Standard Model.

Why is it possible to answer everything but not ask everything???

Because you can say "yes or no."