Just drank three of these and am shaking. what do?

just drank three of these and am shaking. what do?

Drink 3 more. Eventually, caffeine cancels itself out.

Why?

Drink some NyQuil to balance it out.

Drink another one.

There is nothing you can do. The beast has entered your body, you have to just wait until you piss him all out

DO NOT DO THIS IT CAUSES ETERNAL BLEEDING!

What the fuck are you talking about? If anything drinking more will cause palpitations and swelling of the kidneys. Drinking NyQuil will just make him drowsy but wired.

Just wait it out.

It makes him a woman.

Enjoy pissing your life out and feeling like shit for the next 6 hours or so.
Dumbass.

why would you drink any kind of energy drink ever? They're total shit

play a videogame or something

next thing you know 5 hours have gone by

Are you literally shaking?

not OP, but I'll have an energy drink rarely if I'm tired and about to do something physical. Climbing a mountain all weekend? I'll pack a few. Going to be snowboarding for the next 10 hours? definitely going to buy a red bull just to do it.

Drinking an energy drink to play video games or sit around is fucking stupid though.

I drank one of those Kroger-brand doubleshot espresso things when I needed to stay up all day long. In thirty minutes I was shivering violently. This is because I am a pissbaby who can't handle caffeine, but I do sympathize with what will soon be your plight, OP.

Drink a bunch of water and piss as often as possible until you feel better.

can confirm, i've been bleeding since 1993

F

RIPPER>>>ALL

Drink ripits instead

>6 hours later
you alive op?

Just took my first sip of ultra.

just drink a bunch of water and quit the monster

I hate 5 hour energy, but it works so i regularly drink it.

I drink those as a preworkout, probably not a good idea.

I've started drinking energy drinks before my shift at the deli. Helps a lot. I'll usually have a monster. If it's a long shift I'll have a redbull on break. Probably not good for me but I like the way they taste.

So far I've tried regular monster, zero ultra, ultra blue, and ultra red. I think I'll try the orange one next as that's the only other flavor I haven't tried that they sell at my work

Drink some water and wait. Maybe take some ibuprofen if you get a headache.

Also I find that eating a good meal with lots of protein helps with too much caffeine. Nothing sweet.

I drank 3 once and ended up in the hospital. Had to get something to relax me and slow down my heart

I'm on a stimulant (Dexmethylphenidate) for ADD. How much caffeine should I be able to handle a day? anyone else who is prescribed a stimulant have experience with too many energy drinks?

Switch to tea m8. Tastes good, healthier and still gives you that caffeine boost without going overboard

t. Guy who used to drink 2-3 monsters per 8 hour shift sitting at a desk

Rail a fat addy line, crank some Metallica and watch anime while chainsmoking weed and cigarettes.
That was my average Friday night in college.

i would be more worried about the amount of sugar you ingested, not the stimulants