What are some of your favorite local spots? it can serve literally anything that's edible just make it local...

What are some of your favorite local spots? it can serve literally anything that's edible just make it local, I go to this place in San Antonio and bulk buy paletas, shit is so fucking cheap and good, you can get like 26 of these motherfuckers for 12 burgerbux.

la michoacana?

There's a restaurant in Wichita Falls called Ronnie's Burgers that I absolutely loved. The food is great, but there's also something about the whole atmosphere that just feels...pure.

i didnt mean to be retarded

Old Salty Dog. It was on Man vs Food a long time ago...but I dig it. Casual atmosphere, good view of the Gulf of Mexico, comfort food menu and nice staff.

Two Sinoritas is nice and probably my #2 for local stuff.

Tiny local taqueria called La Paisa Allegre. Best fucking tongue taco i've had anywhere and they serve the retarded huge burritos. Treated me like family from the second I first walked in even though only like 2 people there speak english lol. Maybe because I'm also the only white person I've ever seen in there.

Yeah, that's been my experience in mexico, too. If you go to places that haven't been contaminated with whites they're some of the best people you'll ever meet. They really are great hosts. They have a humanity and empathy that's lacking in other parts of the world, like the US.

Marshwalk Seafood Kitchen & Bar

They make some bomb ass fried oysters and their tarter sauce is the only one I've ever liked.

Also a place called La Hacienda that makes great enchiladas

all in myrtle beach, SC

Where in San Antonio? I can only think of Chico boys or maybe Culebra Meat Market? I gotta fuckin' know

Taco Mesa. Costa Mesa/Orange CA. High end mex food, but cheap.

Just look up El Pariso Ice Cream. Shit is so cash, it's on Fredericksburg Rd to be exact

>Chicanos: The Thread

>living in San Antonio

KYS.

t. Austinfag

one time I went to a mexican cornerstore and in the freezer section was a giant box full of semi-melted paletas (like, they had melted and been refrozen) that they were just literally giving away for free

only one coconut though, my favorite, but the pistachio was so fuckin good

what a good day that was

fuck off cali-cuck

>Living in Shit Antonio or Cuckstin

KYS

t. Dallasite

Yo I literally went there last week, good to see some Tampa on Veeky Forums

California Taco in Tampa is the GOAT taco, get the grouper taco or you didn't order the right thing. Guy Fieri was there for Diners, drive ins, and dives.

>Living in Shit Antonio, Cuckstin or Dallass

KYS

t. El Pasoite

pls stop coming to my country americans are assholes.

t. mexican

Jokes on you faggot, I already bought a condo in spicland that I'm renting out right now. That's where I'll live when I retire and can escape the US.

>t. El Pasoite
How's your meth business?

hola hermano mexicano

Which cartel are you in?

Ever been to carmen's in san antonio? We used to go there when i was a kid it was really good.

>Living in Shit Antonio, Cuckstin, Dallass, El pASSo or any big city fake Texan

t. B/CS
Fighting aside, bless us for being Texan-Masterrace. God I love this state.

>Texas thread

There's this place north of Austin in Georgetown that's makes great salsa and spicy jerky, called Mikey V's.

90% of people from Austin are fucking insufferable about food though, everyone is obsessed with being hipsters about food and knowing that their favorite place is objectively the best, though the second it becomes popular they vocally hate on it. I wish people would just keep that stupid attitude to music.

I like Fonda San Miguel as far as Mexican food goes, their brunch is nice.

Your mamma's.

I ain't posting my favorite local spots on the internet because I already have to compete with tourists driving up costs enough as it is. I'd prefer my favorite places remain obscure, not crowded, and cheap.
>t. Asheville resident

Eh, you're probably from Ohio or some shit anyway

Asheville, NC? It's not that big, senpai. It doesn't take very long to find the good spots, especially if you hook up with some starving artist types instead of yuppie hipsters.

>I already bought a condo

is it in central Mexico? Because foreigners are banned from buying land near the coast or borders