In 30 seconds, name the most patrician type of bubble tea faggots

In 30 seconds, name the most patrician type of bubble tea faggots

Taro.

milktea and beans, easy

None

Drinking a milkshake instead.

mango, made with real fresh/frozen mango. not that power bullshit.

Definitely taro.

fad meme drink for little girls and chinks

honeydew, taro, matcha

These plus red bean

the only good kind of bubble tea is milk tea

Thai tea

Just don't let any sort of girl or ladyboi see y ou drinking that, unless you're a little gayboi and you prefer to look like affagot.

i'm in london and the taro that they serve here doesn't taste anywhere near the same that they had in philippines/hawaii/taiwan

what do they use for their taro?

black strawberry with strawberry popping pearls

>what do they use for their taro?
Taro. Don't know what they use in London.

Likely powder.

the 'taro' here basically tastes similar to taro but almost as if it's severely watered down and lacks the sweet taste

>hipster tea
>patrician

>taro
my fukin man

Banana Slushie

papaya flavor with pudding filling

just normal milk tea no boba

vegans that think plants don't have nervous systems; explain a venus fly trap then. Also explain a root system to me ; plants can feel; vegans are full of shit out there murdering plants every day;

vegans probably just break the twigs off of trees as they go for their "morning runs" because they were in the way and could hurt someone. Guess again idiot; you just broke the arm of a thriving living being, much like you would be ripping the leg off of a human.

very shameful vegans; at least we kill our food before eating it.

Taro is really good.

The place I go has taro mochi waffles, they are amazing but I wish I could just buy their mix from somewhere to make them on my own waffle machine at home. Can never find the stuff online anywhere

Korean chilled beef broth

YES. I literally bought a case of it a few days ago. I'm almost done with it. Shit is cash.

Lychee

You mean Boba tea not bubble tea

You mean pearl tea.

lychee green tea

I've still never had a bubble tea, at 30 years old.

Milktea.

earl grey w/ 3 J's

If you have an Asian store nearby, you should be able to find big bags of Thai tea leaves for cheap. It's good shit, you get a lot of servings out of a bag.