How come they don't serve food on men's bodies like they do with women?

How come they don't serve food on men's bodies like they do with women?

Because you're a faggot.

but they do

AT THE GAY BAR, GAY BAR, GAY BAR!

>tfw when youre almost as hairy as that

There is, kind of, the word for it is nantaimori, but because nyotaimori meals are predominantly paid for by straight Japanese businessmen using male models isn't that common.

What the fuck, Japan? It even has a word there.

how much hair would you like in your sushi?

I made my boyfriend let me eat a donut off his chest/stomach this week. It was a good donut.

faggot

Maybe user is a girl.

Some women will be turned off, but the women who are turned on by that will be REALLY turned on.

Haha yeah right

Male body is more toxic than female. You'd have to boil it for hours before serving.

>You know what I love? Chest hair in my sushi.

are there females who actually like body hair on guys?

For all I know, it could mean food-for-tourists-on-naked-person and food-for-faggots-on-naked-person

I hope so because I'm about as hairy as an Iraqi woman.

>tfw genetics memed on me hard and I'm balding though

y-yes. especially when hes squishy and nice

same. I'm starting to get back hair.

Are there females who don't like body hair on guys? Every girl I've been with said they liked my hairy chest.

On another note, every time I'm in the changing rooms at the gym, every other guy has a completely hairless chest. What's up with that, do they shave it or can they just not grow body hair?

yes, almost all

dude I really don't know but that shit weirds me out. whenever I see college-town-kids with their shirts off it's always purely hairless, what is that

If a girl didn't like hairy chests she wouldn't sleep with you

There are no girls on the internet.

>This guy's has sex with ALL the girls in the world

She doesn't see my chest until we're already about to have sex, how could she possibly know how hairy my chest is until then?

If you have a hairy chest the rest of you is probably also pretty hairy, she can also probably see part of your chest near your neck. That being said, I've never had a girl tell me she didn't like something about me during or after sex.

>t. hairlet

Who the fuck has sex with someone and then tells them they don't like X about them.

I do, but mainly because I have a huge fetish for humiliating girls, so I always tell them they have a nasty roast beef pussy or small tits or a fat body or something like that. Serves them right for being dumb enough to sleep with me

more than my fair share, but then, the other guy is literally asking if women like body hair. might as well ask if women like to be choked. yes, of course, stupid question

can't you find a nice girl who's mutually interested in being degraded instead of just hurting nice people? don't be mean

You need to be more subtle. Instill doubt and then let it fester. You're being too hamfisted and so they have a higher chance of dismissing your insults. If you just imply something is wrong with them but dont tell them they'll go through lists of their flaws to figure it out, assuming the worst thing they can come up with is the issue.

Fuck off, roastie

I'll take your advice into consideration

I'm the guy talking about choking women, don't you misgender me! That shit is despicable, and I'm a fucking animal.

If you describe yourself as a "fucking animal," you're probably not. I make bondage gear and don't think I've ever heard a legitimate freak describe themselves that way.

>hairy food
Disgusting, what is wrong with you? Even if you are gay - unless you are eating off a waxed man that is grotesque.

faggots need not apply

fuck I hate you all so much

>tfw you're just as hairy as that
>but you have big nasty nipples
kill me

op grew up around faggots: the post

>uses "op" to mean "this poster"
Reddit as fuck. Get out

I would suck the corn out of his ass and make cornbread